It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not sure what just happened. I was answering a thread.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
As I wait for good news out of Nepal. I felt the need to share one thing.

This quote.
" Sometimes you have to turn off the Music, in order to hear it again "

That says so much to me. A friend who was a local radio Disc Jockey. Needed a break from his job. He went to the Bahamas on a vacation. While there he swore not to listen to music. But only to take in the Air, Water, Sand and "Sight".. Soon in which he returned... he could hear clearly once again....

Members here get very involved. We forget to take pause. Smell the flowers. Get up early and see the sun rise. Feel the fresh morning breeze. Stay up late and look at the stars...

Just wanted to share..

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I love what you posted but, what does it have to do with the thread title...glad I decided to check it out...it is good to be reminded to stop being so busy and take time to savour the simple things in life!

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

A bunch of members of late have been stressed it would appear. They threaten to quit. Or just plain need a break. I'm not going to elaborate.. but a distress call came about. I had no pre tense of what led to the thread that was posted.. but from the time I read the reasoning to posting .. it got deleted..

I only wanted to say.
" It's OK" take a breather. Life is not digital or doom.."
Part of the curve.. we just need to breath in... and walk away to pick better words...

edit on 15-5-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2015 by Bigburgh because: darn tablet!

edit on 15-5-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I like it, just signed in the other day since '12. I didnt know if this was a rant or should've been posted in the humor forum lol. S+F Cheers!

edit on 5/15/2015 by Tundra because: clarifying

Saying that it was a rant and/or funny, sorry i was referring to your "big event" thread. Im glad that it lead me here.

edit on 5/15/2015 by Tundra because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/15/2015 by Tundra because: (no reason given)

top topics

join