It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problems with BTS and Chat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Ok I'll make this short and simple

1. It wont let me sign in on BTS

2. It wont let me enter chat

Whats going on?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I also can't sign into BTS or Chat or two days.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well I havnt been able to get on BTS for a while now

I was in chat right after I got home today, I stopped talking for a second to run outside to get sommore firewood cause the fire my bro made was dying down (the reason why we had a fire was 1. it helps me try to get insiration for drawing or poems) and after I fed the fire and came back it said connection failed, so I tried getting back in but itwouldnt let me >_<

(congrats now you know half of my day o.o)

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Yeah I just got back from a friends house and I can't get into chat. I can still get onto BTS though which is a good thing. Does anyone know why chat has been so buggy recently?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Ok I've come to the conclusion that the chat is working for no one. If you look at the Whos In Chat thing at the bottum of the site it still says the names of the people who were there when I left including me... So I think this means that chat is down.

I've also come to the conclusion that MSN web-version download free Messanger isnt working on this comp.

And the conclusion that cpr posts on every one of the forums ive made...its likes hes following me!

yes I know I have no life other than my life on the computer so to try and pry myself from my comp I shall go out to eat tomarrow after school with 2 friends (they arent letting us have lunch tomarrow
)

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Are you trying to log into BTS from a specific thread? I don't think you can do that anymore...

Try going to the BTS homepage.....

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Once again. let me say that the chatroom in Ignorance Denied is up and running for those who need the immediacy of contact.
It doesn't take a lot to get in there...and cpr12, you're already a member!

I'm sure anyone 'dying' to chat tonight would go there immediately.

Masqua

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I decided to go to ignorance denied chat. hopefully chatters are there. SO can you try and fix this I'm going through withdrawals.

No one is in ignorance denied chat. Someone please go in.

[edit on 22-12-2004 by cpr12r]

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well there ya go SkepticOverlord! Because you banned me due to my bro's actions you have cursed chat!

(No this isn't a threat, no I didn't hack ATS & screw up chat, and NO I don't even know how to hack anything. This is only my outlook on things in this situation.)

[edit on 12/22/04 by diehard_democrat]

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by diehard_democrat
Well there ya go SkepticOverlord! Because you banned me due to my bro's actions you have cursed chat!

Chat's up!

p.s. Wah!

join