It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Officially at War with Citizens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

You don't always have to ask man. You can always ask God, but that is your choice. Keep an eye on ATS and world events. There will be key dates: 7/15/2015-9/15/2015, 11/19/2015, 9/16/2016, 4/3/2020, and 9/1?/2023. I try to post my theories surrounding these dates, but if I'm right (and I have been so far), then I wont be here after 9/16/2016.

Just something to watch. You never know how strange reality can be untill it happens.

I hope you are completely incorrect about your not being here after 9/16. But then again...my religious beliefs are stretched quite thin
I hope you understand that, that isn't due to a lack of hope...just a lack of belief. But I will watch. Not because you have dates in mind, but because there will always be a date attached to miracles and devastation. I hope yours is the former.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Damn! I've been feeling quite similar to what you described. I've lived long enough to see some disturbing changes and feel that there is nothing really I can do about it.

No one really listens or takes things to heart or even tries to understand what others say or what is going on around them. Ideas of morality, something that could help create a better world, are misunderstood, twisted into an agenda, or regarded as meaningless to the modern educated and "enlightened" human. Most people today see no reason to believe in anything but self gratification and self interests. They hold nothing sacred but themselves and personal gain.

Sure, many people think they care about certain things like the environment or the human condition, but things like Fukushima or strip mining or clear cut logging practices, etc., get little attention from most minds that are more concerned with maintaining their own personal comforts, whatever form that may take. No one cares enough to get involved and those that do are sucked into an agenda pretending to be a movement, charity or what have you.

We cannot put our trust in most human beings as they have their own concerns as the bottom line in their lives. Nothing matters but ME and what I can get out of any deal or situation. This is at every level, personal, family, community, and esp. government and corporate levels.

If or when you hit a hard patch in the road and need help, you'll find out right away who really cares enough to lend a hand. If you situation is dire or long lasting, you will find out almost instantly who your friends really are and what your own family actually cares about and it likely won't be you and your problems. If help does come to you, it will have many strings and conditions attached. If you are lucky, there may be some out there with a heart, but don't expect to feel the love from most humans on planet earth or expect them to act on those troublesome feelings of empathy for their fellow human.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: johnwick

Brother, I felt the same when reality kicked my right square in the nutz.

Dont fret, there is much that can be done, and is being done.

The fed gov can't even take on militias in Nevada and Oregon, because they know heavy handed tactics will result in them not only losing many gov employees, but also shows they are not invulnerable.

Better to pretend to seek out a peaceful resolution, than to show how easy it would actually be to do something about them.

They are NP more powerful than we are, in fact they are a single wasp facing a pack of wolves.

Nobody wants to be the guy that gets stung.

But once it begins.......they don't have a chance and they know it.

I commend and appreciate your persistence. Maybe you are right. I hope you are right. I just no longer believe you are right. No offence...just tired of being one of the pawns and feeling like lying here is much easier than getting up yet again. No pity...no weakness. Just old and tired.

He is right.

If you take a look around the rest of the world, you'll find America is right up there at the top of the heap.

The problems we're facing are merely economic woes. Just remember that money is only a medium of exchange. It can easily be replaced.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I don't think you are alone in your thinking especially on the other side of the Pond. When I worked abroad I was often taken aback by the attitude to the British by locals where I worked. (I have heard Americans say the same). Once people got to know me I fitted in and all was fine, but I had to explain that much my government does and did and also the greed of the british royalty had nothing to do with the british public. Both of these ghastly Institutions regarded us as pure cannon fodder to take whatever they craved and give our lives so they got it. Nothing has changed there either.

Today we are hated because of the corporations on top of the pile etc etc. But many people have the savvy to realise that the vast public of any country is not its government and those who pull that government's strings. Today we are naming and shaming and the real information on whose greed is being served, is coming out and the more people shout about it and expose these predators the better for all of us. I think the biggest fear of the elite is exposure and repercussions of it. The ordinary people are not whipping boys for the elite.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

OK...this won't be long or involved. First, if you don't know me, I started as an ATS member interested in Bigfoot, aliens, etc. and have become a person that is very anti-government. Not because of ATS, but thanks to ATS. Mostly I have been very anti-left, anti-Obama, etc. mostly because they are the ones in charge. But I have seen the light...well...actually the dark.

I am going on record and proclaiming this once and for all. It isn't the left, or the right. It is government in general and that includes reps, dems, independents, and everyone else. I have finally realized that while I can look at our current administration and call "liar", I can now also look at the supposed opposition to the current administration and call the same of them all.

Our government...every color, flavor and every label is in opposition to every single American citizen. It is really that simple. Politician "A" may appear to believe and back one of your concerns, but the hidden agenda behind their backing of that topic actually has a more sinister purpose. To lure you into a level of belief and respect for what they claim to stand for. The truth...the ultimate truth is this. Every action of the federal government has only one purpose. Feed the beast, grow the beast and use the people as pawns to promote their cause through infighting, disdain and redirection.

While my loathing has been directed toward those currently in charge, I have now seen the reps taking a few elections and following a strange path. I see those that I used to believe to be the freedom fighters fold to support the evil I have seen rise to power. I have sat and contemplated the reason, purpose and every possible move in this chess game and realized the outcome is always the same. Black may win or white may win, but in the end that is because the pawns have been removed from the game.

This is not an apology for any prior threads or posts. Nor is this a deviation from my personal beliefs. I still believe religion can have a purpose, I believe that people who label themselves do themselves no favor and that those who surf the wave of evil that permeates through our government deserve the worst of retaliation. But I have finally seen that no matter the label...republican, democrat, liberal, independant, etc...the end result is the same. They are all Anti-American-Citizen. These individuals are no longer part of "American". They are part of the government which is by definition Anti-American. I also realize that we have given them a level of power and control above that of any God...ever in time. We have created, or allowed to be created the absolute largest, most evil "Anti-Christ" possible. I believe we have all sealed our fate and by the recent actions of this beast, it is apparent they realize (or at least believe) they can not be stopped.

This is a sad time for the American people. The real American people. At least for me...I have realized there are no saviors, there are no individuals fighting for us. There is just them...the government monster and we...the people. And we have lost.

This is a sad revelation for me. I always saw hope...even when it was just a glimmer of light. I see that no more. We have passed through to the darkness and we have drowned in it. I don't see a way out, I don't see a sliver of hope and as much as I would be willing to fight against our adversary...it is too late. All I can do now is fight and protect my small little corner of the world...my family and friends. The future for me has been claimed by these vampires and won.

Something died today. It used to be called freedom.

High WeAreAWAKE, Never posted here before- long time "lurker" first time poster...lol

Your post made me decide to sign up so I could respond to you, and the others who found that they themselves think in your same words. I too for years was a staunch conservative- (don't take this to mean I supported or liked bush family or Reagan or Nixon etc) I too am not religious by definition but I do feel a "spiritual" connection to people, animals, plants and our planet as a whole. Ive spent more time than I can say looking up and down this rabbit hole our country and world has become, all I ever really find is a reflection of myself from somewhere else in that same rabbit hole.

I have recently found some peace for myself by realizing I cant change the world, I cant make dems and reps understand that the system is a trap- pure and simple. I cant make people see that religion, politics, race etc have been usurped by man to control other humans. BUT......

What I can do is change my world, For me that means getting away from this economic system as much as possible. Live as much off the land as possible in a small rural community- I will buy food and anything else I need local, I will make sure when I spend money (bartering works in a smaller community too) that it goes into the hands of another American (hopefully someone who holds same views I do) No more Wal-mart/Amazon/Target no more chain grocery stores or the chain gas stations/restaurants. Not paying for my own enslavement or that of future generations is the best I can do for others- Living like this makes me feel better and I worry a lot less about whats to come.

I want to be closer to and enjoy the gifts bestowed upon all us humans, our body's, the land, animals, plants etc...and move further away from the things man bestows upon us endless wars and consumerism for starters, My and wife slaving away to make mortgage payments, car payments, cable bills, phone bills have given us everything a person could possibly want in material terms- it also been drops in the bucket for TPTB to set up this system to keep everyone within the box- for that I feel ashamed I didn't realize earlier what was coming. This is a long journey were all making, were all at different points of "waking up" for lack of a better term. We each move along this course at our own speed, the fact that someone is posting/reading here says there is a thirst for true knowledge and freedom.

Anyway- I guess like your OT I have ventured off course and became longer than I planned, Just wanted to say your not alone in what you feel/think- I believe our small minority is bigger than we think as most are afraid to hit this rock bottom conclusion that voting and fighting about dems/reps aren't going to fix anything nor save us or this country.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It is true, to a degree, that we are only two people, the rulers and the ruled.

Yet civilization and hierarchy are themselves constructs and expressions of our biological and perceived needs. Civilization is essentially a collective experiment. The moment we no longer want to do it, it will cease.

I see tons of complaints on ATS, but the soolution is simple - just stop participating. Stop tweeting, stop emailing, stop buying what you don't need, stop seeing movies, stop caring about celebrities and institutions that are focused on profit over human life and health.

Just stop.

If enough of us go back to a simpler life and reject the consumer/slave lifestyle scientifically designed to keep the people down, then the whole thing will just vanish.

We fail beccause we think those that govern and police are more than human, they aren't, they use the bathroom and get sick after taco-bell just like we do. We fail because we hold our ideals above our standards, and because we shrug when we see injustice, and we are too eassily bribed. We fail because we vote for sociopaths, criminals, and idiots to represent us in government.

The key is in letting go of everything THEY say you need. These are the same people who created the problem, so why would you accept thier solution?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Why close the account???

Are you just done with the whole being informed thing all together and decided to take what time you have left with those you care about enjoying life as if it wasn't all going to hell???

Yes. Exactly and eloquently stated. Read my current signature. I will continue to watch or as they say...lurk. I can't completely give up this little addiction. But my words have been stated by myself a hundred times and by others a thousand times. Everyone, I'm sure, is as tired of hearing them as I am of typing them.

ATS is a beautiful place to express your opinion. But mine has become one of the minority. My belief system, by age or by position is rarely welcome and barely tolerated. I have very little left to say that can't be "cut and pasted". And in 2009 when I started...ATS was a welcome diversion like "Ancient Aliens". Today...it is more like a battle with no winner. I know that today, everyone gets a trophy. And as much as I disagree with that idea...I understand when I have become ancient and inadequate. Our words will never change an opinion, and ATS has become a futile attempt at just that. It has no purpose to me anymore. But don't get me wrong...I love ATS. But I have become to feel more like a troll than a participant. It is simply time to walk away.

What do they say? Better to go out on your own terms rather than someone else's.

Which is exactly why we need people like you to stay. ATS has lost some good members over the years for one reason or another. Who am I to say ? I have been a lurker on ATS since everyone knew what a lurker was ...Since day 1 of this forum. The reasons you stated for leaving are exactly the reasons I joined...

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

So in closing...I will be closing my ATS account in a few days after taking some time to watch where this thread goes. I don't plan to participate much more but I have to admit I'm curious what the response will be to someone who has deviated from one very strong and opinionated view to a wider view.

I have to admit that I've had a whole lot of fun here from the Loch Ness Monster days to these recent days of wordy protests, opinions and debates. But it has grown old as have I. For those who appreciate my departure...you have won. For those that don't...I'm not dead yet

Peace to you all. Find a solution or find a cause. And while I didn't plan this passage, please consider this. So many of you curse religion. I know I have. But there may come a time in your life where nothing makes sense. Where nothing is right or working for you. I don't believe in a God nor do I support religion. But take a second to consider this statement. I hope there is a God.

I'm sure I will be watching...from time to time.

Why close your account? You can take a break, not post, not read, and still keep it open, in case you decide to come back later on.

On the rest, you aren't wrong to place little to no faith in people. The world around us shows that such faith would be misplaced. Religion aside, though, you state that you don't believe in God, but you hope there is one. There is. I KNOW this. I can't prove it to you, but I have no doubt in that regard. You need to find peace, and there is so much waiting! Do something for you, and seek a little. Just open a Bible, and read whatever parts you feel like reading, and remain open to the possibility that God is real. He promises that we will find when we seek.

There is hope. Things will be a lot worse before they are better, but there IS hope. They will be better. Don't delay on this, please. I don't think there is a lot of time left to make a decision.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
What are these dates you have posted? I understand the July - Sept 2015 but not the ones afterwards....a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

The United States was founded and formed upon the concept of the individual being more important than the collective.

It is no wonder that the collective, the masses, the people, are not valued and held as important then.

There is also the way that any grouping of people, with a shared ideology (even one of individualism) , as it gains in organization and structure, becomes an entity itself, with an identity to defend and a will to survive, procreate, and gain power. It gains a sort of "ego", which becomes bigger and more important than the individuals within it.
This is what happens to organized religions, no matter what the ideology they start with is.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Have you looked in the mirror lately? I joined ATS as a decade long lurker just to reply to this.. Make a simple scientific observation on the food chain. In this observation, something can definitely be gathered.. The human being, much like the snakehead fish, seems to be an exotic species..Now, a species in its natural habitat, by protocol, seems to be balanced. Remove it from that habitat and place it in another, and it tends to destabilize it in some form or another. The snakehead, being aggressive and resilient, much like us, often dominates any foreign water it winds up in.. Now look at humanity.. We dominate everything, including ourselves, and thus, a realization comes to the surface.. We must be our own predator because we have no greater on the food chain. We have nothing to rally against as a pack. Have you noticed that in common human behavior, we tend to enjoy ganging up on something? Look at the riots, look at gamers bitching at Ubisoft, look at the majority of ATS rallying on Obama.. Look at the Christians here, LOOK AT EVERYONE.. Personal stake, rallying, genetic drive.. We will not escape this cycle until Reagans propaganda dream comes true.. An outside intelligent race, equal to, or better than us, as an opposition.

Relax, all is as it will be. You are not in control, you are on a wild ride. Enjoy it, fear it, you're on it, as are we all. Godspeed.
edit on 18-5-2015 by NearsideOfTheFarside because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Going somewhere with this.. Mostly that I believe our origin to be more than ape, and also, how our current existence seems to.. uhh.. Well, it's apparent, view my last post, I trust in your intelligence.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It does sound as if you have been "snapped" awake. You are dead right in your assessment. What really sucks is that they, in effect, work for us. We are supposed to be in charge.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
While I had every intention to close my ATS account...that evening in fact...I'm going to take the advice from some in this thread and not do so without additional consideration. I'll probably take a few steps back, take a break and decide later if closing something that can't be undone is the best move. So...see you around. And thanks for the input.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join