It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Officially at War with Citizens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
OK...this won't be long or involved. First, if you don't know me, I started as an ATS member interested in Bigfoot, aliens, etc. and have become a person that is very anti-government. Not because of ATS, but thanks to ATS. Mostly I have been very anti-left, anti-Obama, etc. mostly because they are the ones in charge. But I have seen the light...well...actually the dark.

I am going on record and proclaiming this once and for all. It isn't the left, or the right. It is government in general and that includes reps, dems, independents, and everyone else. I have finally realized that while I can look at our current administration and call "liar", I can now also look at the supposed opposition to the current administration and call the same of them all.

Our government...every color, flavor and every label is in opposition to every single American citizen. It is really that simple. Politician "A" may appear to believe and back one of your concerns, but the hidden agenda behind their backing of that topic actually has a more sinister purpose. To lure you into a level of belief and respect for what they claim to stand for. The truth...the ultimate truth is this. Every action of the federal government has only one purpose. Feed the beast, grow the beast and use the people as pawns to promote their cause through infighting, disdain and redirection.

While my loathing has been directed toward those currently in charge, I have now seen the reps taking a few elections and following a strange path. I see those that I used to believe to be the freedom fighters fold to support the evil I have seen rise to power. I have sat and contemplated the reason, purpose and every possible move in this chess game and realized the outcome is always the same. Black may win or white may win, but in the end that is because the pawns have been removed from the game.

This is not an apology for any prior threads or posts. Nor is this a deviation from my personal beliefs. I still believe religion can have a purpose, I believe that people who label themselves do themselves no favor and that those who surf the wave of evil that permeates through our government deserve the worst of retaliation. But I have finally seen that no matter the label...republican, democrat, liberal, independant, etc...the end result is the same. They are all Anti-American-Citizen. These individuals are no longer part of "American". They are part of the government which is by definition Anti-American. I also realize that we have given them a level of power and control above that of any God...ever in time. We have created, or allowed to be created the absolute largest, most evil "Anti-Christ" possible. I believe we have all sealed our fate and by the recent actions of this beast, it is apparent they realize (or at least believe) they can not be stopped.

This is a sad time for the American people. The real American people. At least for me...I have realized there are no saviors, there are no individuals fighting for us. There is just them...the government monster and we...the people. And we have lost.

This is a sad revelation for me. I always saw hope...even when it was just a glimmer of light. I see that no more. We have passed through to the darkness and we have drowned in it. I don't see a way out, I don't see a sliver of hope and as much as I would be willing to fight against our adversary...it is too late. All I can do now is fight and protect my small little corner of the world...my family and friends. The future for me has been claimed by these vampires and won.

Something died today. It used to be called freedom.
edit on 5/14/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

OK...this won't be long or involved

I think you might want to go back and edit that first sentence out.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

OK...this won't be long or involved

I think you might want to go back and edit that first sentence out.

Yeah...I thought about that too.
But realizing and re-reading my words...I felt leaving it made a point of how hopeless things seem to me today. No particular reason...just a general feeling.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Brother, I felt the same when reality kicked my right square in the nutz.

Dont fret, there is much that can be done, and is being done.

The fed gov can't even take on militias in Nevada and Oregon, because they know heavy handed tactics will result in them not only losing many gov employees, but also shows they are not invulnerable.

Better to pretend to seek out a peaceful resolution, than to show how easy it would actually be to do something about them.

They are NP more powerful than we are, in fact they are a single wasp facing a pack of wolves.

Nobody wants to be the guy that gets stung.

But once it begins.......they don't have a chance and they know it.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I have realized there are no saviors, there are no individuals fighting for us. There is just them...the government monster and we...the people. And we have lost.

Government in itself is not the problem. The real problem is man's fallen nature. If it weren't for some form government to restrain our evil, we would have killed each other off about 4,000 years ago. But, as your observation has proven true, government has become corrupt...which is always inevitable since it is run by man. This is why I rest my faith on Christ, and not man (or man made institutions).

Without faith, there is no purpose.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

Brother, I felt the same when reality kicked my right square in the nutz.

Dont fret, there is much that can be done, and is being done.

The fed gov can't even take on militias in Nevada and Oregon, because they know heavy handed tactics will result in them not only losing many gov employees, but also shows they are not invulnerable.

Better to pretend to seek out a peaceful resolution, than to show how easy it would actually be to do something about them.

They are NP more powerful than we are, in fact they are a single wasp facing a pack of wolves.

Nobody wants to be the guy that gets stung.

But once it begins.......they don't have a chance and they know it.

I commend and appreciate your persistence. Maybe you are right. I hope you are right. I just no longer believe you are right. No offence...just tired of being one of the pawns and feeling like lying here is much easier than getting up yet again. No pity...no weakness. Just old and tired.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

I have realized there are no saviors, there are no individuals fighting for us. There is just them...the government monster and we...the people. And we have lost.

Government in itself is not the problem. The real problem is man's fallen nature. If it weren't for some form government to restrain our evil, we would have killed each other off about 4,000 years ago. But, as your observation has proven true, government has become corrupt...which is always inevitable since it is run by man. This is why I rest my faith on Christ, and not man (or man made institutions).

Without faith, there is no purpose.

I respect your position and your belief. I hope there is a God for "God knows" we need one. But we have allowed ourselves...people...to become the ultimate destroyer of us all. And not for some glorious reason, but for greed, power and stupid printed little pieces of paper. My faith in people is simply gone.

But with that said...for me...I will now sit back and watch in hope that some of you, or one of you has a solution. I can just no longer play the game.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

You nailed it: greed, power-lust, and stupidity...the glory of mankind.

I don't have solutions, but I am watching deadlines. God is the one with the solutions, and He has set the deadlines. I have a fealing that the game will be changing very, very soon.

Like you, I sit back and watch, but don't be discouraged. You should be relieved that you no longer have to justify having faith in man. Use the little time we have left to seek out God's solution, after all, it will reflect the quality of your eternal afterlife.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
So in closing...I will be closing my ATS account in a few days after taking some time to watch where this thread goes. I don't plan to participate much more but I have to admit I'm curious what the response will be to someone who has deviated from one very strong and opinionated view to a wider view.

I have to admit that I've had a whole lot of fun here from the Loch Ness Monster days to these recent days of wordy protests, opinions and debates. But it has grown old as have I. For those who appreciate my departure...you have won. For those that don't...I'm not dead yet

Peace to you all. Find a solution or find a cause. And while I didn't plan this passage, please consider this. So many of you curse religion. I know I have. But there may come a time in your life where nothing makes sense. Where nothing is right or working for you. I don't believe in a God nor do I support religion. But take a second to consider this statement. I hope there is a God.

I'm sure I will be watching...from time to time.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

You nailed it: greed, power-lust, and stupidity...the glory of mankind.

I don't have solutions, but I am watching deadlines. God is the one with the solutions, and He has set the deadlines. I have a fealing that the game will be changing very, very soon.

Like you, I sit back and watch, but don't be discouraged. You should be relieved that you no longer have to justify having faith in man. Use the little time we have left to seek out God's solution, after all, it will reflect the quality of your eternal afterlife.

Peace to you BELIEVERpriest . I was raised Roman Catholic. It just didn't work out for me. I wish you the best.
edit on 5/14/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Why close the account???

Are you just done with the whole being informed thing all together and decided to take what time you have left with those you care about enjoying life as if it wasn't all going to hell???

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Peace to you as well. I hope you will reconsider your departure from ATS, and that you will continue asking the questions that no man can answer.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
So in closing...I will be closing my ATS account in a few days after taking some time to watch where this thread goes. I don't plan to participate much more but I have to admit I'm curious what the response will be to someone who has deviated from one very strong and opinionated view to a wider view.

I have to admit that I've had a whole lot of fun here from the Loch Ness Monster days to these recent days of wordy protests, opinions and debates. But it has grown old as have I. For those who appreciate my departure...you have won. For those that don't...I'm not dead yet

Peace to you all. Find a solution or find a cause. And while I didn't plan this passage, please consider this. So many of you curse religion. I know I have. But there may come a time in your life where nothing makes sense. Where nothing is right or working for you. I don't believe in a God nor do I support religion. But take a second to consider this statement. I hope there is a God.

I hate to see you go, though I understand your reasons.

I too lost hope once the utter size and scale of the problems we face dawned on me.

Years later, I found ATS.

We can't force you to be here, but you can't make yourself stay away.

ATS is a small island for me, an oasis in a bitter roaring sea of greed malice and hate for the sake of "more".

For no more reason than just getting more, because those with plenty still want "more".

How much more?

"More"

How much is enough?

"More"

This world is pathetic.

I too am not a religious man.

But I do hope there is a GOD, and he sees his work and decides it is time for a tune up.

If we talk no more.....be well, love much, laugh often.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Why close the account???

Are you just done with the whole being informed thing all together and decided to take what time you have left with those you care about enjoying life as if it wasn't all going to hell???

Yes. Exactly and eloquently stated. Read my current signature. I will continue to watch or as they say...lurk. I can't completely give up this little addiction. But my words have been stated by myself a hundred times and by others a thousand times. Everyone, I'm sure, is as tired of hearing them as I am of typing them.

ATS is a beautiful place to express your opinion. But mine has become one of the minority. My belief system, by age or by position is rarely welcome and barely tolerated. I have very little left to say that can't be "cut and pasted". And in 2009 when I started...ATS was a welcome diversion like "Ancient Aliens". Today...it is more like a battle with no winner. I know that today, everyone gets a trophy. And as much as I disagree with that idea...I understand when I have become ancient and inadequate. Our words will never change an opinion, and ATS has become a futile attempt at just that. It has no purpose to me anymore. But don't get me wrong...I love ATS. But I have become to feel more like a troll than a participant. It is simply time to walk away.

What do they say? Better to go out on your own terms rather than someone else's.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Peace to you as well. I hope you will reconsider your departure from ATS, and that you will continue asking the questions that no man can answer.

If no man can answer the question...why ask a man the question? Continue your quest sir. And if you find that answer, I will be watching to celebrate my mistake.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

I hate to see you go, though I understand your reasons.

I too lost hope once the utter size and scale of the problems we face dawned on me.

Years later, I found ATS.

We can't force you to be here, but you can't make yourself stay away.

ATS is a small island for me, an oasis in a bitter roaring sea of greed malice and hate for the sake of "more".

For no more reason than just getting more, because those with plenty still want "more".

How much more?

"More"

How much is enough?

"More"

This world is pathetic.

I too am not a religious man.

But I do hope there is a GOD, and he sees his work and decides it is time for a tune up.

If we talk no more.....be well, love much, laugh often.

Thank you for the kind words and the hope in your perspective. And again...I'm not going away. I'm just choosing to stop participating. As of January 22nd, 2015 I turned 50 years old. I have two daughters and a wonderful wife. I have become a successful person in business and family and am very happy with where I am. I love ATS and (as much as some may not believe this) every person with which I have conversed or debated. There was never, ever, ever a personal grudge or vendetta. I have opinions and beliefs. They may differ from yours but my time here has been an ongoing effort to express one thing...we are all allowed our beliefs. From good to bad...our opinions vary. But the one single thing that remains is that we are all people. Usually scared, worried or concerned. We act and react based upon these feelings. Be good to each other. I have tired and probably failed.

Peace!

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Don't leave...

Go on a marathon Rush Limbaugh listening program and read his books. And then get a healthy dose of Michael Savage and Mark Levin. Get those Right wings exercised and you can soar once again as a proud conservative and smack the progressive punks back into cess pool from whence they came.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Anyway...good night to all...and to all a good night!

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Don't leave...

Go on a marathon Rush Limbaugh listening program and read his books. And then get a healthy dose of Michael Savage and Mark Levin. Get those Right wings exercised and you can soar once again as a proud conservative and smack the progressive punks back into cess pool from whence they came.

Enjoy your quest my friend! I already have and came out realizing they are not my friends any more than Obama, the Clintons or anyone else is. They aren't standing there with a hand out to help nor an ear there to listen. They are creatures of a world where opposition is a tool to make us weaker than we could be. But don't take my word for that...SERIOUSLY!!! That is something you will have to discover yourself to appreciate.

Good night.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

You don't always have to ask man. You can always ask God, but that is your choice. Keep an eye on ATS and world events. There will be key dates: 7/15/2015-9/15/2015, 11/19/2015, 9/16/2016, 4/3/2020, and 9/1?/2023. I try to post my theories surrounding these dates, but if I'm right (and I have been so far), then I wont be here after 9/16/2016.

Just something to watch. You never know how strange reality can be untill it happens.
edit on 14-5-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join