It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman who didn't know she was pregnant gives birth during flight????????????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I know a woman that just gave birth last year, she lives about a mile from me and a few days before she gave birth she was at the body shop I work at, and I couldn't tell she was pregnant. She's super skinny too. I'm sure she knew she was, but it didn't show.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Wow, really surprised at some of the attitudes and just to reiterate what some members have already said, it does happen.

A lady I know, in her forties, thought she'd stoppef her periods due to menopause and had no real weight gain. A few months on, the conclusion was that she had a cyst on her ovary. She found out she was seven months pregnant when undergoing a scan. During the pregnancy, she went on holiday, drank and basically most of the stuff you don't want to do when expecting. Luckily this caused no harm to the baby.

Scally

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Scallywwagg

I also worked with a girl who didn't find out till she was 7 months. She had a beer gut, and it never expanded. Thought the movement was gas, which it really does feel similar to.
Even now, after 3 kids and knowing what a baby feels like kicking around, I feel air moving around and if I didn't KNOW I wasn't expecting, I'd be concerned!

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Scallywwagg

Well a lot of the extremely ignorant vitriol is coming from an OP who seems to think the only true answers belong to that same OP.

Read a bit OP...you'll learn something. Stuff like this DOES happen whether you want to be in denial or not. But then I am thinking of one of two possibilities here

1. You don't WANT to read into it because then you'll have to admit to yourself that you were wrong

2. You know darn well it happens already and are trolling?

Any potential third options?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Wow, you really need to learn to utilize the internet. You clearly understand next to nothing about how the female body works, how they can be different, how pregnancies can be different, or, heck, simple manners. Someone is an "idiot" because they don't fit into some mold you created, to state how you believe things are supposed to be? Listen carefully, and learn something.

Women are not all the same. Menstrual cycles have "standards", but there is a lot of variation from one woman to another. Length of cycle, regularity, or lack thereof, intensity, and symptoms; all are varied with each person, and often for the same person. There are women who don't have regular cycles, and "skip" for months at a time, when they aren't pregnant or even sexually active. Likewise, pregnancies have "standards", but are widely varied. The average length is not set in stone, and symptoms are varied, changeable, and sometimes utterly absent. Some babies don't move around as much, or as severely, so even that could be missed, or mistaken for something else.

You also seem determined to overlook the fact that this woman took more than one pregnancy test, and received negative results. It seems clear that your goal is to just call her names, instead of discussing the phenomenon like a reasonable person.

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: NowanKenubi

Did she not realize she was pregnant that entire time?

I'm with you, if i was her partner i'd be asking for a paternity DNA test.

Why, because she took pregnancy tests that came back negative, and clearly did not have normal symptoms, she therefore "must be cheating"?

You two are a real pair......

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Story for the next version of a bible I guess... But, in the mean while, here's a link to the video and interview of the lady and the surprised new daddy-o ...

Interview of the surprised couple
edit on 16-5-2015 by deckdel because: crappy keyboard haunts me

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

Have to tell you, after watching myself the video in full, the new daddy-o is really all for it. The couple had some suspicion things not being totally normal and had taken a pregnancy test few months before, but as that came back all negative, this was indeed a great surprise.

Now in Tokyo, they need to figure out how to get a Canadian passport for the newcomer, and all the stuff a baby needs -clothes, stroller ... you name. It is a quite of a journey and as the new daddy-o says it - its gods blessing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join