It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction and some other stuff.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree
Oh and you should keep pretending that you can change what's to come. You can't. No amount of recreational pot or liberal nonsense or libertarian nonsense will change what I and a few other groups of people are going to do. We are going to wreak havoc on this country. If you resist you will be in for a world of hurt. The plans are already in motion. Is that what it is? You're scared of the fact that liberals and libertarian politicians can't stop what is in motion?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar
Yes such as educational programs to teach the weak minded how to be productive members of society.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Justafyed

"It's a big club, and you ain't in it" OP, but keep wishing and maybe someday lol

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

See. I agree. How could it not be? One has to be inherently corrupt to run for and get elected to public office.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justafyed

Oh and you should keep pretending that you can change what's to come. You can't.

I believe you meant, "Oh and you should stop pretending that you can change what's to come. You can't." ?

Otherwise your statements make no sense.

We are going to wreak havoc on this country. If you resist you will be in for a world of hurt.

Ooh, death threats.

I hope your name isn't John. Otherwise they'll call you "John Hurts"... Lol, get it? Like the actor... Ah, never mind.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar
I know you missed out on the adult stuff... College and true ambition but please stop smoking pot. It will never be legal. Ever. I hold public office in a Southern State. I'm white and have money... Do you think you are in the club? No. Do you think I care about what you may think or say.... No. I hope when I enter the executive branch I can eliminate useless people such as yourself.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
And on that note.... thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join