It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Humming noise in North Louisiana

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
i think the function of the sound is from possibly infrasounds and acoustic gravity waves combining in the area.
all we can do is speculate on the source.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It's been non-stop here in central Arkansas also. I posted a new thread about it because I didn't find one here.

Here is my recording:

youtu.be...

It is definitely not normal. You can hear it among the birds chirping and the vehicle drive by. It's continuous........no fluctuation. Exactly like the OP stated: It sounds like the high pitch whine of high pressure air flowing really fast out of a small tube..........non stop!

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
You mentioned cicadas in the original post. They're back here this year in north Mississippi. They sound kind of like a washing machine on the spin cycle only amplified about 1000x.
A weird humming almost mechanical sound.
I find it amazing that they fertilize and lay eggs that don't hatch for 13 years.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oannes
There have been three worlds that were destroyed before this one. Each time, mankind had to find a way to survive. What better way to collapse our civilization than to shake the very foundation. Something is going on. I can feel it in the air. reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Had a look at the USGS earthquake map, seems to be concentrated around the pacific rim?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join