It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elderly cancer patient calls 911 because he has no food

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
We need a lot more stories as this one. In my city , the police and fire department go around looking for donations of fans , small AC units , or funding to give to the elderly for the upcoming hot summers . Once they get those , they clean them up nice , go door to door asking if they need one , then install them in homes and apartments. Wonderful operation for the community .

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
How sad is it that stories like this are actually surprising these days?

Good for the 911 person, did what they should do and not what they are obligated to do. Shame people who need to be more like this will skim the story and not take the hint that not only is this the right thing to do but they could one day be in the same position in need of a little compassion and help.

There may be hope for humanity.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: N3k9Ni

They say you can judge a civilization by how it treats its children and old people.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Poor guy. All his tax money went to pay for an Iraqi army that is made of scared children. I am sure they are worth starving and dying for by american citizens, like this guy, and our troops.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: N3k9Ni

Damn, why do I read stories like this at work. Now everyone will think something is wrong with me
edit on 3132515TuePM21K by tinyDAWK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tinyDAWK

I wish it was people like you running the country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join