It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the goverment hiding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
the goverment frreak me out
they are hiding some thing with ufos and i want to know whhat it is

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Dont we all Steve, Dont we all!

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Don't we all ?

I assume you know how to tell if a member of the Government is lying ?

Their mouths move.

Seriously though, I personally believe that they know a lot more about UFOs than they are letting on. There are too many sightings for them to just ignore.
I also think that a lot of the UFO info out there is disinformation. The Dulce wars for example are (in my opinion) either hoaxes or disinformation meant to lead UFOlogists up the garden path. I do think that Roswell is genuine purely because the news printed the info (including I believe, a pic of a USAF officer with a piece of material from the crash) and were then fobbed off with the weather balloon story.

I also believe that back-engineering of craft has occured, resulting in various technological advances.

But as for what the Govt is aware of - you know as much as I do about that.

[edit on 22-12-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Don't we all ?

I assume you know how to tell if a member of the Government is lying ?

Their mouths move.

Seriously though, I personally believe that they know a lot more about UFOs than they are letting on. There are too many sightings for them to just ignore.
I also think that a lot of the UFO info out there is disinformation. The Dulce wars for example are (in my opinion) either hoaxes or disinformation meant to lead UFOlogists up the garden path. I do think that Roswell is genuine purely because the news printed the info (including I believe, a pic of a USAF officer with a piece of material from the crash) and were then fobbed off with the weather balloon story.

I also believe that back-engineering of craft has occured, resulting in various technological advances.

But as for what the Govt is aware of - you know as much as I do about that.

[edit on 22-12-2004 by Pisky]

Lol he didnt exactly give me much to go on did he!!!! That was all that sprung to mind at the time :p

new topics

top topics

join