It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong-un Executes Aunt and Defense Chief:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

North Korea’s “supreme leader” ordered his bodyguards to poison his aunt, according to a defector.
Kim Jong-un, who inherited the leadership of Asia’s Stalinist state at the age of 30, appears to preside over a court riven by murder and intrigue. In 2013, he executed his uncle by marriage, Jang Sung-taek, and then denounced his victim as “human scum”.
Jang was married to Kim Kyong-hui, an aunt of Mr Kim. After her husband’s death, Mrs Kim disappeared from public view. A multitude of reports claimed variously that she had committed suicide, suffered a heart attack or succumbed to a stroke. In February, South Korea’s intelligence service reported that Mrs Kim was still alive.
But a defector from the regime – going by the name “Mr Park” – claims that Mrs Kim suffered death by poisoning last May on the orders of her nephew.
“Kim Jong-un ordered his aunt, Kim Kyong-hui to be killed,” the defector told CNN. “Only his bodyguard unit - Unit 974 - knew this. Now senior officials also know she was poisoned."
This purge also saw the deaths of 30 aides of Mrs Kim and her husband, according to Mr Park. Some were supposedly executed by firing squads armed not with rifles but machine guns.
How Mr Park came to know of Mrs Kim’s alleged fate is unclear. The position he held in the regime before his defection was not disclosed. Nor is it clear whether he was speaking from first-hand knowledge - or simply repeating hearsay.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Ok I am taking bets that Lil Kim eat bullets by the end of the year..any takers??..

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
He is solidifying his hold on power by removing anyone who presents to be a rival. He is crazy as crazy gets, but who knows what would happen if he was no longer in power. Would a less favorable option spring into power? Weird place.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Just like Stalin did. Lunatic...

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: warpig69
He is solidifying his hold on power by removing anyone who presents to be a rival. He is crazy as crazy gets, but who knows what would happen if he was no longer in power. Would a less favorable option spring into power? Weird place.

How do we know this story is really true? How do we really know he is a defector and how did the British get him? Wait, the British are saying this was on CNN. Who verified he was a defector? The British or the Americans? This is a British article written about an American story, so who verified the guy was a defector? Why would he be on American television unless he came to the US?

I'm not sure yet I trust this story.

Kim and Park are two very common family names of Koreans.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Is it wrong of me to want and see an Execution with an AA? You know, damn, what a way to go...

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy
I am thinking that not too much needs to be made up about lil Kim. He can't hide the fact that there are no lights on at night in North Korea and no one is making that one up.
The National Geographic special about the starving children up there was enlightening, and the fact that the Chinese had to close the border at the Yalu River to keep starving North Korean refugees out is telling.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This is definitely an interesting style of execution. If this is indeed true, I don't think anyone can deny his level of insanity anymore

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

Is it wrong of me to want and see an Execution with an AA? You know, damn, what a way to go...

Yes it's wrong but much more civilized than the anti-air craft missile used on his dear ol uncle.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

So it just me or Kim Jong Un is becoming more like Caligula?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

So it just me or Kim Jong Un is becoming more like Caligula?

Synchronicity !!I'll be damned I was just about to post the same question..

But you know Iam beginning to believe that if the south and the U.S decide to invade

All they would need to do is promise the rank and file a warm meal..war would be over in a wk.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I am thinking that not too much needs to be made up about lil Kim. He can't hide the fact that there are no lights on at night in North Korea and no one is making that one up.
The National Geographic special about the starving children up there was enlightening, and the fact that the Chinese had to close the border at the Yalu River to keep starving North Korean refugees out is telling.

Regardless of that fact, which is true, how do we know that the person is not a Russian or Chinese agent? What is South Korea saying about this?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

According to the news I read, they claim South Korea's spy agency is the one who broke this story.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Basically, Kim Jong Un is unable to earn the respect of those under him so he is forcing the illusion of respect through fear.

Clearly, these executions are an attempt to get everyone in line because Kim feels like he's not getting the amount of respect he deserves. He's a spoiled little kid and some of the folks who served under his father have made the mistake of treating him like one. Now they're dead.

The fact that he's executing these people in such grandiose ways shows that A) he has serious mental problems and B) he is trying to make an example of these few so the others will "respect" him.

It's only a matter of time before the military leadership realizes what a nutball he is and, one by one, they decide that they don't want to be the next person turned into pink mist by anti-aircraft weapons because of some perceived disrespect they showed toward dear little leader. If Kim keeps this up, there WILL be a coup... and soon.

edit on 5/14/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Let's not forget how he had his Defense Chief executed. He was shot. With an anti-aircraft gun. Allegedly...

Edit: Oops, just noticed that this has been mentioned already. But still, wow.
edit on 14-5-2015 by pfishy because: Besause, ya know, the economy and stuff.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy

Let's not forget how he had his Defense Chief executed. He was shot. With an anti-aircraft gun. Allegedly...

Yeah posted it above, my how very James Bond like executions.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

originally posted by: butcherguy

Regardless of that fact, which is true, how do we know that the person is not a Russian or Chinese agent? What is South Korea saying about this?

No, you are correct in wanting to see some verification. The South Koreans have put out propaganda BS before that wasn't well founded. I guess I am saying that nothing would surprise me with him.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
So the stalinist cartoon continues.

I hope this regime will fall and they have a legit non-marxist leninist republic.
edit on 14-5-2015 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

edit on 14-5-2015 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Their is Already an ongoing discussion about this

HERE

However Apparently he was Not Executed and has been seen in public .

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I bet if he went for a drive in the country all alone a drone would get his ass.

new topics

top topics

join