It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Fanatics' or genuine 'Refugee's' ? Which would you prefer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
So... I just watched these 2 videos and I know who I'd rather have living in England! What about you?

Would you rather have genuine Refugee's who aren't of any fanatical Religious Group or would you rather have those who want 'Sharia'??

First video is from 'Luton' which is close to London (For those outside the UK, who don't know). From this year btw, just before the Elections.

Second video is of 'Refugees' stuck in 'Calais' France.

If i was PM, i'd kick all those 'Muslim' Fanatics out to live in those 'Refugee' camps or in some isolated prisons and let those 'Refugee's' in to take their place...

But... only upto a point... I'm not saying bring everyone over here who is a genuine 'Refugee'.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

If i was PM, i'd kick all those 'Muslim' Fanatics out to live in those 'Refugee' camps or in some isolated prisons and let those 'Refugee's' in to take their place..

Don't you know you have to be politically correct and let in everyone? So they're a threat, what's the big deal? I mean, they only want to turn your country in to a religious hell hole, where beating your wife is fine and old men marrying a child is business as usual.
Tolerance! Let your heart bleed for those who want to displace your culture for their's!
Political Correctness is the key to happiness!

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Ok, refugees coming from Libya risking their lives to get here is interesting. It was only a few years ago that the UK and french went to war with Libya, bombing its infrastructure and removing its leadership and failing to do anything to improve the country after they'd bombed it. Why do we keep doing this? It doesn't help anyone in the long run. I'm not saying we must take in refugees, but have to think a little bit more about the future of these countries after we go in to "liberate" them. We can't expect to BOMB a nation destroy infrastructure, remove leadership and not expect these people to want to find work and a future for their families, we would do the same if our country had been destroyed by outside forces. Until we stop acting on a whim with no plans for countries after we have done our bit militarily then we have to expect refugees

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I certainly don't want Fanatics in the country, but nobody ever tells me how stop them?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I guess I have to agree with your sentiments.

It can't go on forever obviously.

What do you think of those coming from 'African' Nations though? Fleeing Nations that we have not had anything to do with 'Militarywise'??

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I think we need to forget about 'PC' on this issue and focus on facts!

There should also be no 'Human Rights' for those involved in 'Fanaticism' or 'Radacilising' others.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Is this a thread to do with Conservative constraints on human rights...?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Depends what they're coming here for. If the UK is not prepared to train british nurses, then the nhs is going to have to rely on immigrants to help. There are many good African nurses and careers working in the nhs, who do an amazing job.more qualified than careers and nurses from the UK. I don't care where a nurse or carer is from as long as they are competent at there job. I'd rather have a good African nurse than a bad British nurse or career.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Not really.

It's to do with which of the 2 groups mentioned in the OP would you rather have living next door?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

That's a bit in limbo at the moment isn't it? If we come out of Europe and don't draw up a british bill of rights, then we won't have any human rights.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I hope you all notice in Calais and Italy virtually ALL the "fanatics" or "refugees" or "migrants" are men between 16 and 40 years old. Nearly all from African nations or Eastern countries. So why do they virtualy all want to get to the UK.
IF they are genuine then why not settle in the first free country they land in? Why do they travel, sometimes over three and four safe countries, to get to the UK. If for work, there are just as many jobs in Italy or France as in the UK.
I know the answer and you know the answer but you don't want to voice it because that would not be PC.

new topics

top topics

join