It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serial NYC Hammer-Attacker Shot by NYPD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This clip shows the shooting , from a distance, at the end of it so if you do not want to see that then it's probably best if you don't watch it. Their is no blood in it but you do see the shot take place.

Standard MOD disclaimer of I searched on the whole subject header and various key words which gave no results.

Apparently the thug in this video had randomly attacked 4 victims with a hammer and in the video clearly instigates by attacking the female officer. Not much else to say here other than glad this criminal is off the streets.

NYPD Shoots Criminal

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

good, better the cold ground then leaching off of taxpayer money for their entire lives.

Go ahead people, call me heartless, I'm not asking for your approval of my beliefs. I'm just tired of my money always going to stupid # and housing this guy in a jail cell for 40G a year for 20+ years is some stupid #. Hmm he's apparently still alive, can't say I'm pleased to hear that.
edit on 13-5-2015 by roaland because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: roaland

So kill criminals to save some money?
Sounds legit. Wonder if there is something in the constitution about punishments cruel and unusal punishments. Maybe we should just stop locking people for anything and everything.

This would seem like a good shoot, guy clearly ambushed the lady and they didn't really have a chance.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
We NEED hammer control legislation.
NYC must be declared a hammer-free zone.
People should be charged with a felony for hammer possession.

That'll fix it...'cause bad people don't do this...it's all the fault of hammers, and carpenters, for their "unearned" "carpenters hammer privilege"...sure...

/SARC OFF

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

wonder why the city of NY allows those evil cops to carry those dangerous guns? That hammer guy was just beating the # outta random people for no reason whatsoever, doing his own thing. those evil cops interrupted this poor man, such a shame.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
well i guess.......*sunglasses* HE go HAmmerred this time. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Good Riddens to bad trash.

I'm sure someone will come along and defend his right to bash people with a hammer and that the police used excessive force etc etc etc.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Stop.....hammer time
Can't touch this.

Sorry couldn't help myself

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

That'll fix it...'cause bad people don't do this...it's all the fault of hammers, and carpenters, for their "unearned" "carpenters hammer privilege"...sure...

/SARC OFF

But he was shot.

they didn't pull out a hammer to fight fire with fire did they?

Didn't think that out too well, did ya...

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Another thug down = Another good shoot. < --- Yes ... that's a period.

TBH I'd have to praise the shooter for being damned quick on that draw. Lots of folks might just stand there in shock.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
But he was a good boy. Getting ready to start college in a few weeks.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Tune in next week when someone gets executed for hammer possession.

This is a story where the police did their job- he attacked several people with a hammer. Clearly a nut bag, and I have no problems with him not being kept alive in a cell the rest of his life. Of course, if he lives, that's what will happen. He will sit and rot and do his part in moving wealth from my pockets to the pockets of someone more fortunate than me.

However, had he just been holding a hammer menacingly and they shot him, then I'd have a problem with this.

What's with all the sarcastic remarks here? I thought ATS was more than just mindless youtube comments.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I'm good with the whole, " eye for an eye" deal!

Saves us taxpayers some money and sends a message to the next would be attacker.

I'm totally fine with beating this guy to death with a hammer, opposes to sending him to prison in hopes he can "get the needed help he deserves"...

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
For once I can say........ He had it coming and it surely looked like a solid clean shot! Hammer time!

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: roaland
a reply to: M5xaz

wonder why the city of NY allows those evil cops to carry those dangerous guns? That hammer guy was just beating the # outta random people for no reason whatsoever, doing his own thing. those evil cops interrupted this poor man, such a shame.

Well, the very worst aspect of this is that the cops just didn't understand a basic fact...

It was that time.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Aw this is nothing. You should see the problem they are having with serial hammer attackers in Jakarta. See for your self the latest footage.

www.youtube.com...

Even have issues with nuts running around with bats attacking people.

www.youtube.com...

That guy in NY is tame compared.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
GOOD! We are going to go into NYC next week to go see the Broadway show 'Wicked'. This hammer dude was actually on my mind and now I don't have to think about it.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I found the replacement for the billy club. lol.

I wonder if this would stun a suspect?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

I'm not sure it counts as an eye for an eye beating the guy to death with a hammer unless he beat someone else to death with a hammer.

Definitely a justified shooting. Although it looks like much to some people's chagrin, the criminal is still alive. I guess most people don't bother reading the article. Sorry for you guys who enjoy a good death.

Contrary to earlier statements from NYPD that the suspect had been fatally shot, he was listed in critical but stable condition.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sn0rch

originally posted by: M5xaz

/SARC OFF

But he was shot.

they didn't pull out a hammer to fight fire with fire did they?

Didn't think that out too well, did ya...

Ummm, so you actually believe cops should have used a hammer to take the guy down ?

Didn't think that out too well, did ya Einstein....

top topics

join