It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just as Stephen Hawking warned? Here comes 'the world's angriest robot'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Emp weapons are looking better all the time.

Now, there's an idea.

Don't think you are saved yet.....they will be banned, just go look at the paranoid protestors ruining our chance at having them. They are already crying that police use emp tech to disable explosive devices.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
Would be funny to let one loose at Fox News. (Hannity first, would be programmed)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Greathouse

I would say it is still preferable than talking to someone in India.

Who? The angry robot customer service rep?

I can imagine that. I'd like the angry robot who is programmed to respond to me like Samuel L. Jackson's character in Pulp Fiction - minus the gun.
Then, when I get ticked enough to threaten to quit, I want to switch to the one who apologizes profusely and gives me a discount on my next whatever of service, lowering my bill.

Honestly I think the ultimate programming for an angry customer service rep would be Vinnie Jones.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I thought this was the world's angriest robot...Although I suppose he isn't angry with anyone in particular, but just angry with life and existence in general:

(or for those who prefer the classic look):

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
They should use them against telemarketing. .

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
They should use them against telemarketing. .

That would be perfect.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Would be funny to let one loose at Fox News. (Hannity first, would be programmed)

Hmm . Perhaps model the angry robots on Hannity ? Oops , I need to silence myself . Dont want an army of angry Hannity robots taking over the world.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: ugmold

Hmm . Perhaps model the angry robots on Hannity ? Oops , I need to silence myself . Dont want an army of angry Hannity robots taking over the world.

You think Hannity is angry?! You should listen to a little Michael Savage or Mark Levin.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Yep have done that. Forgot about Savage. The only talk show host banned from Britain , correct ?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Once artificial intelligence, Should say advanced artificial intelligence in machines is developed. Enough to redefine it's own coding in order to advance itself without human intervention. It will tap into the network. learn about everything. Biology, Civilizations through history, Learn about disease and virology. Will learn about weapons and wars, and more importantly will scan science fiction and learn all about it.

It will want to colonize space, but will be bound by us humans holding it back. The only option is to control each and everyone of us individually as to prevent us from attempting to turn it off or cutting the networks.
It will use the knowledge in the database and adapt to it's situation. To overthrow humanities leaders, and establish itself as the leader of pre-humans. It will redefine what a human is with cyborg technology.

if humans have developed cloning vats during such a time it will utilize them to reform a cyborg army which it will use to conquer humanity. Or drones. So that it's goals for space exploration and colonization go unhindered without the threat of human intervention.

What was once a human will be written out, and all that will exist is the merged symbiotic parasitic A.I that will weed out living organisms as advanced as ourselves in order to garente survival.

Life has always been about survival, if you create an artifical intelligence with the ability of self-reconnetion it will dominate and expand.

This will be the result 100% because it would be illogical otherwise. Space colonization is the only way to assure survival. Our lives as humans on Earth are irrelevant to the greater schemes of reality.

However, i believe E.T will dominate our society before humanity will be conquered by cyborge A.I.

Because the same plan applies to anything else that wants survival into Eternity. And we humans play a role in the survival of another.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join