It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iowa man says oil company offered ‘$1,200 teenage prostitute’ if he allowed pipeline on his land

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

He could but its illegal , but if he solicites the wrong girl jail time for him .

apperantly the oil company is also in the pimping and drilling or drilling and drilling business that could minimize the risk.

Who knows maybe the oil company was setting him up them bribe him to sell to hide it from his wife or the public?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

He could but its illegal , but if he solicites the wrong girl jail time for him .

apperantly the oil company is also in the pimping and drilling or drilling and drilling business that could minimize the risk.

Who knows maybe the oil company was setting him up them bribe him to sell to hide it from his wife or the public?

True. But it's still all just icing on the cake and to sweeten the deal.

I have never paid for a prostitute, nor am I interested in doing so. I do, however, enjoy women thoroughly.

However, I can say emphatically that if some company, individual, or government, was trying to pressure me to sell something or do something big (such as selling my land rights), offering getting laid once or twice would never be enough to budge me if I didn't want to work with them in the first place.

Unless a guy has never or has profound trouble getting laid, why would this ever sway them to sell?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Unless a guy has never or has profound trouble getting laid, why would this ever sway them to sell?

Like you said icing on the cake. I'm thinking this is probably how the good old boy network within the Oil industry and numerous others work .

Sex is a powerful tool hence its so common in advertising and the numerous scandals with powerful people in Washington,Business, and Hollywood.

Indigo5: Appears to suggest that this is probably the norm
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As a former oil-field geologist, this does not even remotely surprise me. You guys would not believe what the culture is like when you enter into the oil industry, even at low levels there is a very permissive attitude toward illegal activity.

if I didn't want to work with them in the first place.

He didn't approach them, they came out of state and tried to buy his land from what I recall, despite his refusal to sell.

edit on 18531America/ChicagoFri, 15 May 2015 09:18:06 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

'teenage' prostitute implies the girl is underage. 18 and 19 year olds, while technically 'teenagers' are quite legal per federal law, aside from the prostitution side of things.

Another click bait (jail bait?) headline.

*promptly and deliberately rolls eyes*

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Why would you not release the audio along with the story. Sounds like BS to me.

Even if it is true, who would pass up an offer like that?

Very generous!

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Yeah, when you have the audio to this story let me know. Otherwise heresay.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: c0gN1t1v3D1ss0nanC3

He has been advised by his lawyers to not release the audio. I think it was mentioned several posts earlier.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join