It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iowa man says oil company offered ‘$1,200 teenage prostitute’ if he allowed pipeline on his land

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Hughie Tweedy said he recorded a senior pipeline representative from Dakota Access LLC offer him three times the “sexual services of a woman,” including a final offer of an 18-year-old prostitute.

Iowa man says oil company offered ‘$1,200 teenage prostitute’ if he allowed pipeline on his land

Can't wait to hear the audio.

Good thing our Congressman and Congresswomen are known for their high morals and unwillingness to be influenced by money , or can you imagine the world we would be living in if this type of activity went on in Washington?

edit on 15531America/ChicagoWed, 13 May 2015 15:15:24 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Can't get the oil out without doing a little drilling'...Am I right?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Are you kidding me....I am surprised it was not much, much more evil than just a hooker, but this just sounds like BS, just one's word against another's. brings new meaning to laying pipe...sorry, had to do it.....

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
some people get swayed by new cars..some with..other pleasures.

Is prostitution legal there? could be a issue if they are offering an illegal service of course.
If its legal, then meh..no big deal.

I wont hold judgement on any morality of the situation...not my place

(add/edit)
Checked. seems it isn't legal in there. that could lead to some issues, however, the service was not preformed, so not sure what charges, if any, could be filed.

why isn't it legal is a big question for another day.
edit on 13-5-2015 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

LOL , can't argue with that.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

just one's word against another's

Supposedly he has audio of the conversations.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I wonder if that was "per month" or a one time deal?

Because that isn't very much for use of his land.

And the prostitute could be making some serious bank off this deal.

Oh.
Unless the oil company gets a "pimp" cut?

Shady deal anyway.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

the FIFTH word in the OP lol..

5th..

Offering illegal services is illegal I think?? I don't know..

Prostitution is Illegal Nationwide, Except for Nevada

Prostitution is illegal in all states except certain parts of Nevada, where it is strictly regulated. Some state statutes punish the act of prostitution, and other state statutes criminalize the acts of soliciting prostitution, arranging for prostitution, and operating a house of prostitution. As for federal statutes, the Mann Act makes it a crime to transport a person in interstate or foreign commerce for the purpose of prostitution or for any other immoral purpose.

Linky
Federal Law only seems to go into transporting people across state lines for the purpose of prostitution as being illegal.. Imagine that the federal government stopping it's law where its authority stops.. At the Interstate level..
edit on 13-5-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

What Does a $1,200 Teenage Prostitute Look Like?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Yeah, personally I have no issues with prostitution. However, it is illegal in Iowa.

Corporations have an unrealistic infinite goal of having to exceed last years profit margin. Eventually , they have to cross further into the grey area to keep profits rising. In this case , Dakota Access LLC crossed past the grey lines.Note I have no issue with the goal of pursuing infinite profits.

The problem is that large Oligopoly corporations have the lobbying dollars to get congress to move the grey area.

Its gotten worst now , since it takes half a billion dollar to get elected, Corporate owned MSM positive PR , and corporate owned DNC and RNC approval to be listed as a VALID candidate: these politicians have no choice to play ball from the beginning to get elected or re-elected.

So maybe its not that good of an idea to have Corporations dictating our laws when under such pressures to pursue an obtainable goal makes them desperate and willing to move the grey area.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

Just like all the others.

There might be variances in hair and eye color, physique, mannerisms and so forth...when you get right down to it, they're all the same when the lights are off.

edit on 5/13/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Gives new meaning to the term 'laying a pipeline'.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Makes you wonder what else they have been offering to others to get their land use. I mean that they wouldn't be making these offers if it hasn't been working for them. In this case it backfired (no pun intended).

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

Don't know but I can show you what some much higher priced prostitute look like

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You are on a roll ,

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

Don't know but I can show you what some much higher priced prostitute look like

Still a better love story than Twilight.

/obligatory

btw, I kinda feel this thread should be in general chit chat. outside of a potentially legally gray area involving the "service" allegedly being offered, it really isn't something mind blowing...its like offering a daytrip to the spa to sweeten the deal really..just..a different type of deep tissue massage being offered.
edit on 13-5-2015 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Thanks...but I better stop with the 'crude' jokes.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: SirKonstantin

Just like all the others.

There might be variances in hair and eye color, physique, mannerisms and so forth...when you get right down to it, they're all the same when the lights are off.

For $1200.00 it's probably worth keeping the lights on.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Why the extra 200 in $1200? lol

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So then, a teenage prostitute is worth 1,200 dollars. I would like to know who made that evaluation. After that I would like to know if they had brothers and sisters, then finally I would...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join