It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Event (where Oath Keeper founder) called for John McCain to be hanged as traitor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Arizona Senate president takes part in event where
speaker called for John McCain to be hanged as traitor

e founder of the Oath Keepers group suggested that U.S. Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) be “hung by the neck until dead” for treason – as the Republican president of the Arizona Senate sat beside him.

Oh, my! The Senate president of Arizona was
caught attending a patriot rally. What a scandal !!!

Stewart Rhodes, a Ron Paul delegate at the 2008 GOP convention, accused McCain, the eventual Republican nominee that year, of treason last week at an event in Tempe, reported Right Wing Watch.

Rhodes and other Paul supporters complained that the “GOP good-ol’-boy network” had conspired to shut them out in 2008 and 2012 at statewide conventions across the country so they could get “their preordained, anointed candidate who would go along with the program of the destruction of this country.”

Well, that's true.

“John Cain is a traitor to the Constitution,” Rhodes said, misstating the senator’s name. The crowd, which was gathered to argue against a proposed convention of the states to rewrite the constitution, cheered enthusiastically. Video from the event shows state Senate President Andy Biggs seated next to Rhodes and former sheriff Richard Mack, although the lawmaker’s reaction to the remarks are not shown.

If you could see this polititional face, I'm sure
it would reveal fear, like: "Holy Sh!t, where the
hell am I right now???"

“He should be tried for treason before a jury of his peers — which he would deny you,” Rhodes continued. “He supports your denial of a jury trial, he supported the (National Defense Authorization Act) saying that he could just have the president slam you into a brig in North Carolina or South Carolina or wherever else he wanted to, try you by military tribunal and have you executed.”

He would deny you the right for trial to jury, but we will give him a trial for jury, and then after we convict him, he should be hung by the neck until dead,” he added. “But that was their candidate.” The cheers were more muted as he specified how he would like to see the Vietnam veteran and senator executed.

Biggs told a reporter that he thought he was attending
the Christian “Promise Keepers” men’s group and was
not familiar with the Oath Keepers.

"Oops. I was at the wrong meeting."

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

I am for that even is he wasn't a traitor.
second line

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I don't wish death on many, and I'll extend that to ole johnny.

I have no issue getting him in a court of law and hitting him with the book and let him rot in a cell some where though.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
There seems to be an obvious alteration attempt on the American constitution. Men like McCain, are snakes, and you can see it in their eyes..

Anyone trying to change what America has always stood for, using; tyranny tactics, deception, propaganda, lies, wasting tax payers dollars, and straight up full of #. . .should be hung until dead.

Humanity has become passive species; where such acts of justification are looked down upon now.. yet are fed violence, sex, lies, deceit via media and Hollywood DAILY.

I say hang all the traitor bastards.. send a message to the government "representatives". They need to learn, they work for the people, not the other way around.

Come to think about it, hanging these snakes by their necks would defiantly send a message! They wouldn't step out of line after such a traitor demonstration.

Seems violent and sick? So is lies and treason. So is taking billions in tax payer dollars I'm not saying McCain, but government officials in General.

Maybe America could get back on the right track

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

> Maybe America could get back on the right track

if we hang people for treason? maybe, but that
is not going to happen, is it?

Perhaps in a NBC TV show:

" Fifteen years after an unknown event has caused all electricity to stop working, plunging the world into another dark age, people have adjusted to life without planes, high-tech communication, and electricity. In small farming communities, life seems sweeter at this slower pace, but danger and mystery lurk in the shadows. After the militia kills a man who -- supposedly -- had something to do with the blackout, his daughter teams with unlikely allies to determine the truth about the cataclysm in order to reclaim the future [of America]. "

Back to reality.

The answer to our problem is to decentralize.
Decentralize EVERYTHING - starting with money

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

Is it realistic to bomb other countries with drones daily? Places with children and women? American soldiers have came out and said they were given a green light to shoot any kind of citizen if they feel uncomfortable .

And that is reality, now. It's sickos and snakes like that who give orders and work magic wands behind the scenes. .who lie to get into other countries. Use propaganda to get their patriotic citizens to accept occupying foreign countries.

Back to reality. . Oh wait..

So yea, I think hanging such snakes is justifying. The less snakes in power, manipulating and deceiving, the faster our nations can take care of their own.

Or let them keep walking on the constitution and tax payers $.
Seems legit.
edit on 13-5-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

21stcenturywire.com...

No doubt, this sensational comment by Rhodes should attract some new members to his organization, but in the end it’s just another indicator that many who considered as leaders in the “liberty movement” may be nothing more than petty dictators themselves…

Now read the comment below:

Pine Cloud - all sounds legal to me. and constitutional. is someone upset that he called McCain the traitor he is? or that he correctly assumes the little bastard would be convicted by a jury of his peers?i know that is a slam to the jury.

Mike Lashewitz - When I think Of John “Songbird” McCain who collaborated with the enemy within hours of his capture, and then I think of how the criminal political media painted him as a “hero” while thousands of other POWs were tortured and killed. I can only see him as a traitor and the fact that he was ALLOWED to run for president after all that makes me sick. We have Edward Snowden who blows the whistle on criminal NSA US Government monitoring of every facet of our lives and he is vilified even though he has not endangered ANYONE and a traitorous collaborator makes it into high political office? Why is it that I expect traitor Bowe Bergdahl to run for president in the future? Because the USA is ASS backwards.

Ideas Time - The guy, traitor, JM has helped send how many of our kids to death and you think he should be spared a date with a rope? Why is that when someone speaks the truth writers want to marginalize them. Makes we wonder who’s payroll they are on.

Sammy - Just the type of attitude that produces government “exercises” like Jade Helm.

Rollo Smith - Too bad McAmnesty didn’t die back in ‘Nam!

tough crowd

As "ackedup" said: "Trial by jury? Conviction? Death sentence for treason?
Please explain to me how that is a “sensational comment” ???

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
These guys are so absolutely evil that hanging would be merciful compared to what they deserve. And if we don't get rid of them, the world is in danger of tossing us, earth won't take too much more. In addition, do you really want to sacrifice your children and the children of foreign nations against their will to them.

BUT, will not become them and thus don't know what we're to do. Would like the answers, because we have to stand up AND BEFORE they start ww3 overtly, in order to shut down the awakening of humanity.

So I get it, understand those who feel like this, 100% and it reminds me of my great uncles and how they felt. It is self defense, in the battered wife syndrome type of self defense, not in the moment of the murder but in defense of the ongoing murders, exploitation, greed, tryanny, abuse, trauma, sexual torture of children, etc that these guys do every day along with causing you cancer, and your child dying of a brain tumor who begs, they don't want to die and goes through agony. ITS THEM. I get it. Battered Wife Syndrome IS SELF DEFENSE. Which means no karma or very little.

I think people need to wake up, form local counsel groups and meet up in no uncertain terms dictating to their employees what they are going to do or leave. I think we need to set terms, and that that kind of violence is the last resort. But kids are on the line, so doing nothing is really sickening.

I get it though, if Americans react, but hope it will not come to that.

Edit to add, just edited and removed the first sentence that I did NOT write: "its a pretty thing to see so clearly". Makes me wonder about a few other errors I corrected recently that didn't make sense, didn't think my brain did such a synapse sliptoid. Odd eh.
edit on 16-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join