It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to end boom and bust: make cash illegal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I struggle with this one. A cashless system that can be corrected to any wind that might blow is - as far as I can tell - the only way to make sure everyone can get what they need when they need it .

The trouble I have with it; however, is that I do not want the nefarious groups that are going to control this, anywhere near it.

As citizens of democratic societies, we failed. I know a lot will say that we do not have a lot of choice but I am a small talk kind of guy and I like to drop bombs
most times I looked at like this..

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: wasaka

The NWO's dream of a cashless society, is dead.

It is dead because of Bitcoin, and Moneta (ZeroCoin).

Learn more about Moneta here: moneta.cash...
and coinmarketcap.com...

This could be a good buy at $ 0.000009

Moneta uses the ZeroCoin protocol, not ZeroCash
but ZeroCash is also very interesting:

The new protocol was called Zerocash. It is now not an extension to the Bitcoin, but rather an independent technology with the same basic principles as blockchain and transactions, which was planned to implement in alt-coin.

Zerocash utilizes a special kind of zero-knowledge proof: Succinct Non-interactive ARguments of Knowledge (zk-SNARK) systems, which is in fact a cryptographic method for proving the integrity of computations.[8] Such proofs are less than 300 bytes long and can be verified in only a few milliseconds.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Had the title been "How to end boom and bust: make CREDIT illegal" it would make more sense to me.

I am talking about actual credit ... fake purchasing power loaned at interest and not backed by collateral or assets.

Leaves more people with paper value to buy the products on the shelves, jacking up the price, causing people to borrow more money to get more stuff at higher prices... til the music stops and the over extended are left without a seat.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join