It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked information revealed by a mason

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6
I actually had a anti-Mason post my real name and location in an attempt to intimidate me.

This site isn't that "Heavily Masonic", but we're not going to allow false information and lies to pushed against us without pushing back.

a reply to: andre18
And yet when actual Masons tell you that your information is not correct, you attempt to rank us according to your perception. Simply because you believe something doesn't make it true or give it merit; that's just bias and bias confirmation is not a legitimate argument.

I didn't interrogate the leaders, but I've sat and talked with many in the York Rite and several Grand Masters (Past Grand Masters); usually sitting on a couch or chair in my or their hotel suite drinking scotch until all hours of the night.

I know a Jewish name doesn't give one additional authority in Freemasonry because I have a working knowledge of how leaders are selected and how the hierarchy of Freemasonry is operated; 1st hand experience and personal knowledge.

Then I'll repeat that it seems rather reckless to post such unsubstantiated things and then defend them as if they were fact.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
All I can is say is "trust but verify." A spoken word can be a lie as much as the written word.

How do you know this guy wasn't just an "average Mason"? What exactly denotes an "average Mason"?

A Mason is not supposed to ask someone to be a Mason.

a reply to: solve
I'd ask the same question as I asked andre18.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

Well you need to look closer..

Royal jelly,, bees have the power, to fulfill the needs of the few by the cost of the many,
The power, to alter their core being, infertility,longevity..
But what happens when winter comes?

Insect politics.

If you truly seek knowledge, take it, make it yours.
The answers do not lie in the blue houses.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve
a reply to: ElOmen

Well you need to look closer..

Royal jelly,, bees have the power, to fulfill the needs of the few by the cost of the many,
The power, to alter their core being, infertility,longevity..
But what happens when winter comes?

Insect politics.

If you truly seek knowledge, take it, make it yours.
The answers do not lie in the blue houses.

Jack has a long mustache. The chair is against the wall.

Nope, it just doesn't seem to work for me either. Typing random cryptic words don't make me look any more intelligent.
It's a shame you can't articulate any coherent thoughts.

How long have you been a mason?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: butcherguy
The Masons are a bunch of old guys that are dying off...

Hey, not all of us are old guys in dying lodges. I am still fairly young and my lodge does well.

They have no control over the world at large in some weird conspiracy.

Oh yeah? Wait until you get home to find its filled with 30 feral cats.

I'm not worried about how old the members are...what about the age of the women you bring in for orgies? I hear that some of them partied with Caligula.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc
I'm not worried about how old the members are...what about the age of the women you bring in for orgies? I hear that some of them partied with Caligula.

Yeah, and the rest look like RuPaul.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, and the rest look like RuPaul.

Damn. I guess I'll have to go with the Knights of Columbus then--I hear they sneak in the young nuns straight from the top secret Vatican tunnel complex.
edit on 18-5-2015 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Damn. I guess I'll have to go with the Knights of Columbus then--I hear they sneak in the young nuns straight from the top secret Vatican tunnel complex.

Damn, we need to upgrade our tunnels then. Theirs spits out nubile nuns and we get hulking dudes dressed like women.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: richcranium

Coherency is not my problem..
There is a system in place for receiving information, otherwise its just empty words. "other-wise"

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

What is "masonic twitter" and how did it show Seth Rogen was a member?

Well, um, actually there kinda is one, now that you mention it.

Only available to a certain subset of Masons, even. I've got the app on my phone—SR Chirp, for members of the Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction. But doing a quick search, no indication that Seth Rogen has posted on it.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshNorton

I've got the app on my phone—SR Chirp, for members of the Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction. But doing a quick search, no indication that Seth Rogen has posted on it.

#sneakymasons; #babytastesgood; #networkdudehasnobeer

Good to see you around.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

In the seriousness of our conversation, there was no joke or deception in his desire to have me take membership. So forget that idea. Ring was real.

I did not say it wasn't real. I'm saying that anyone can purchase a signet ring on the internet and wear it. That doesn't mean that they have earned the right to wear it, and if it were a traditional Masonic Lodge, no one but a Master would be wearing a signet, and no legitimate Master is going to recruit people and definitely wouldn't be showing off their signet to a complete stranger who has just taken a job with their company. That is not the way it is traditionally done.

As far as the "seriousness of your conversation", you did not expound on that. Your account of the incident reads as almost a casual afterthought: "guess what happened to me the other day" and does not convey seriousness at all...just sort of a befuddled amusement. The perils of the typed word...gotta love technology.

That just means he doesn't care about those rules, that doesn't discredit a thing.

They are not "rules", they are sacred tenets of an ancient order that have been passed down and obeyed with honor for centuries. This individual (according to you) showed you photographs of the Twin Pillars which stand in the inner sanctum and are not meant for others to see without permission, and he violated those tenets in doing so. It is obvious, however, that he is no one of consequence in the Order, because he didn't even know what they really were or what they represent (according to you), so eventually he will be caught showing off and they will deal with him. At this point I'm seriously doubting that your story even really happened, and that would actually make a lot more sense.

He told me his grandfather randomly came to him one day and told him everything and got him in, now if that some how allowed him to rise through certain ranks quickly enough that his value of the ring as sacred may not really matter to him, then his flaunting would make sense.

This is why I think your "story" is simply a poorly written, poorly researched work of fiction. Masons born of Masons do not "rise through certain ranks quickly". Most Masonic Lodges only observe three ranks or "degrees". It's a way of life, almost like a religion, and they are raised with awareness of the Order and its purpose, and the knowledge that if they desire to join, they can ask and if they're worthy, voted in as a member. Nobody "gets anyone in". You are taken to the Temple if you ask and are admitted, interviewed by the ranking members and then the entire Lodge votes. Doesn't matter who you're related to, and you don't have to be related to a Mason to become a Mason. No one gets special treatment. This also reinforces my belief that you're fabricating things:

Well by his name which i can give out if you really want, is jewish, so the idea of the twin towers being used as the destruction of a portal of acceptance makes sense, also because the owner of the towers was a jew. Also, he showed me 3 chairs that he said was very important and a wooden box situated in front of them. Maybe you can tell me what it is?

"That he said was very important". Really now....did he use those exact words? Please, just give it up. Luckily, he's a fictional character so he won't ever find out that you just offered to divulge his personal information to a complete stranger. I guess it's good though....that probably would have been pretty contraindicative to the stability of your job if he really was a real person...real people tend to have problems with folks who put their private info on the internet. My advice would be for you to either do some reading before making up silly stories like this in the future, or finding a topic that is more in keeping with the "cloak-and-dagger" spin...it just doesn't work for you in this particular instance. Oh, and this pretty much cinches it right here:

Well by his name which i can give out if you really want, is jewish, so the idea of the twin towers being used as the destruction of a portal of acceptance makes sense, also because the owner of the towers was a jew.

When people get flustered by someone calling them out, they tend to forget themselves and go completely overboard, pushing just the slightest bit too far, and reveal their actual motivation. You are obviously not immune. Is there an ATS trash bin? There's some garbage here that needs to be put in it. Thanks for playing. Come back when you've got something more convincing.

edit on 31293America/ChicagoMon, 18 May 2015 15:29:05 -050031pm31137America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: seeing double

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I did not say it wasn't real. I'm saying that anyone can purchase a signet ring on the internet and wear it. That doesn't mean that they have earned the right to wear it, and if it were a traditional Masonic Lodge, no one but a Master would be wearing a signet, and no legitimate Master is going to recruit people and definitely wouldn't be showing off their signet to a complete stranger who has just taken a job with their company. That is not the way it is traditionally done.

Ok so he's a new member who purchased a ring online. Still doesn't change his intentions towards me.

As far as the "seriousness of your conversation", you did not expound on that. Your account of the incident reads as almost a casual afterthought: "guess what happened to me the other day" and does not convey seriousness at all...just sort of a befuddled amusement.

It was a casual conversation with serious undertones.

They are not "rules", they are sacred tenets of an ancient order that have been passed down and obeyed with honor for centuries. This individual (according to you) showed you photographs of the Twin Pillars which stand in the inner sanctum and are not meant for others to see without permission, and he violated those tenets in doing so. It is obvious, however, that he is no one of consequence in the Order, because he didn't even know what they really were or what they represent (according to you), so eventually he will be caught showing off and they will deal with him.

How would he be caught? unless someone who he talks to goes straight to a lodge to report, there's no way for him to be found out.

At this point I'm seriously doubting that your story even really happened, and that would actually make a lot more sense.

It did, you simply can't comprehend a member disrespecting ' sacred tenets.'

This is why I think your "story" is simply a poorly written, poorly researched work of fiction.

I didn't research a thing because i didn't make it up. All of this is simply a result of an encounter with a very open mason.

Masons born of Masons do not "rise through certain ranks quickly". Most Masonic Lodges only observe three ranks or "degrees". It's a way of life, almost like a religion, and they are raised with awareness of the Order and its purpose, and the knowledge that if they desire to join, they can ask and if they're worthy, voted in as a member. Nobody "gets anyone in". You are taken to the Temple if you ask and are admitted, interviewed by the ranking members and then the entire Lodge votes. Doesn't matter who you're related to, and you don't have to be related to a Mason to become a Mason. No one gets special treatment. This also reinforces my belief that you're fabricating things

The idea of rising quickly through ranks was just an idea to explain what he said, i'm not saying it has to be this way. I don't know why you would think a suggestion to explain what happened would mean if wrong, that I'm then making it all up lol

"That he said was very important". Really now....did he use those exact words? Please, just give it up. Luckily, he's a fictional character so he won't ever find out that you just offered to divulge his personal information to a complete stranger.

It would appear you're so against a member telling strangers about the inner workings of freemasonry you'd rather believe it never happened then accept someone could be like that. Oh well reality hurts huh.

My advice would be for you to either do some reading before making up silly stories like this in the future, or finding a topic that is more in keeping with the "cloak-and-dagger" spin...it just doesn't work for you in this particular instance. Oh, and this pretty much cinches it right here:

I didn't make this up, whether you like it or not this happened to me. Too bad for you haha

When people get flustered by someone calling them out, they tend to forget themselves and go completely overboard, pushing just the slightest bit too far, and reveal their actual motivation. You are obviously not immune.

I reread this 5 times i still don't really get what you mean. Calling me out on something that happened to me?? how did i go overboard lol? whats my actual motivation? I'm so fascinated....please do explain, i can't wait
edit on 19-5-2015 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
So what I'm getting is that we need to take serious the unsubstantiated story of a Mason who, if this even happened, is a poor example of a Mason? Who would take that serious? There is no credibility or proof of it other than some guy told you something and you believe it. Even an EA could see this story he fed you was full of crap.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
So what I'm getting is that we need to take serious the unsubstantiated story of a Mason who, if this even happened, is a poor example of a Mason? Who would take that serious?

Don't then. But make sure not to imply because you don't believe it that it didn't happen, but simply that the information wasn't credible to you personally. You weren't there so why should you believe it? if you don't believe then don't believe. But for those that do - this information is then demonstrative of an ever mounting evidence of a jewish/masonic conspiracy to rule the world. That's all.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: andre18
But for those that do - this information is then demonstrative of an ever mounting evidence of a jewish/masonic conspiracy to rule the world. That's all.

Whoa. One of my brothers' father-in-law is a Jewish Mason. Other than he thinks he's a comedian and he's way too gung-ho with the lodge duties, I never knew he was conspiring to rule the world. Maybe I can apply as his goyim henchman and goy shel shabbat.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Well, it started out well but the punchline didn't quite cut it.

I came from a town that was so small, the mice were stoop shouldered.

Ba dum.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hey, you can't order an execution on Shabbat. That can cramp your style as a world super-villain. So I can see some of those funny Shabbos goy stories told from an evil standpoint.

"I wanted my archrival executed, but it was Shabbos. So after my monologue to the guy, I turned to Tom and said 'Tom, it's very crowded in here', so he left."

Ba-dum.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Maybe it happened, but that still doesn't mean what he said is factual.

This information is demonstrative only of confirmation bias. There is no proof, but it's what certain people want to hear.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: richcranium

You forgot the baby eating and orgies!

Hey now....no elbowing in on my territory. *I* am the one who gets to eat babies and bathe in virgins' blood.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join