It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked information revealed by a mason

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18
Take this as a lesson. Don't take everything you hear as gospel truth. Verify it first.

And when actual Masons come on here to correct erroneous information, don't insult them by saying they haven't been clued in when you don't have the facts to back up your story. That's just rude.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

You made all of that up. The masons are not the freaking illuminati and open up their halls all the time to the public. They are not some stupid cult.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The guy sounds like a whack-job to me.
The Masons are a bunch of old guys that are dying off because they are having trouble finding new and younger members. They get together and eat, drink and be merry... and some networking occurs.
They have no control over the world at large in some weird conspiracy.

I don't know what kind of Masons you've been hanging out with but I can assure you, they are not "dying off"; not by a long shot. Every male in my family on both sides belong to the Masonic Order and they most certainly do not just "get together and eat, drink and be merry". Alcohol is strictly prohibited in the lodge before or during meetings, but some lodges will partake afterward. They are taught to always practice Temperance, and alcohol consumption does not promote that virtue. My dad's lodge forbade it and anyone who was found to be inebriated during meetings would be expelled, no second chances. They take their vows very seriously, they are highly influential in their community, and everything they do is for the greater good of all.

Ever heard of the Shriners? They've built more than 20 children's specialty hospitals and provide care for those children and support for their families and they don't charge one penny for any of it. They are required to be Masons in order to be Shriners.. And there are a lot of them. All Masonic lodges give generously to charities on a routine basis; it's their calling. Knights Templar are also Masons. Women can be sworn in too, although many of the traditional Blue lodges won't recognize them as actual members unless they are the widow of a ranked member.

They also do not encourage members to actively recruit. They aren't "looking" for anybody or "having trouble finding" members. Quite the opposite, in fact. You don't have to have a familial connection to the Order to join anymore, but you will never be invited by a ranking member. If you wanted to join you'd have to approach them and ask, or be introduced by a Fellow to the lodge and given the opportunity to ask (as was the case here), but the lodge will make the ultimate decision. It's not a club with a cover charge, it's an ancient, structured organization that has survived for centuries because of the dedicated people entrusted with its care and operation, all over the world. I am not a Mason myself because I do not share the religious beliefs of my home lodge , but my father was a Master Mason for most of his adult life and made a difference in a whole lot of people's lives for the better.

It wouldn't happen overnight either; you'd have to be interviewed and the lodge votes you in or out. With the exception of a relative few divergent lodges, they do not accept Atheists. One of the basic requirements is that a potential candidate must believe in a Supreme Being. They also do not typically accept people who are very young; they want mature adults, not boys/girls...they're not considered to generally be very reliable, and the initiate must be fully able to take their role seriously and handle the responsibilities that come with it.

They are well aware that lodges are popping up like crazy all over the place, with the members doing their own thing and practicing the Craft in an unorthodox manner, challenging the rules...and that's ok. The true Craft is still alive and well and are not bothered by people who are basically using the notoriety of the Order to further their own interests...it actually benefits them because it is a distraction that deflects scrutiny and unwelcome interest. New lodges are given a probationary period (one year if I'm not mistaken) and during that time they are limited as to what they are allowed to participate in; they cannot vote at the Grand Lodge and will not be given a permanent Charter and their continued existence will have to be approved after the trial period. In other words, not all Masons are actually Masons, regardless of what they profess to be, and are not worthy of carrying the title because they have not earned it.

I don't think the OP's friend is necessarily a "whack-job", but he is kind of stepping over the line by showing photos of the lodge...even taking the photos in the first place would not be permitted in a traditional lodge. It sounds like maybe he's so impressed with himself being a member that he likes to brag about it, and maybe even thinks he will garner approval and gain rank for bringing another person in, but he's being foolish either way. But if he's a member of a non-sponsored and non-chartered lodge, they're probably not adhering very soundly to tradition and allow things like that to happen regardless of what the rules are supposed to be.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

They are taught to always practice Temperance, and alcohol consumption does not promote that virtue.

You have apparently never been to a 'Pote's Picnic'. The beer flows freely. The Shriners have mugs clipped to their belts.

and they most certainly do not just "get together and eat, drink and be merry".

I never said the word 'just'. Please don't put words in my mouth.

Nearly every Masonic function that I have ever attended had 'refreshments' associated with it. Note that I did not mention alcohol.

Ever heard of the Shriners?

Heard of them? I was a member of the Shrine (Ra-jah Shrine Link ). I suppose that means that I heard of them.

edit on bu312015-05-15T14:13:21-05:0002America/ChicagoFri, 15 May 2015 14:13:21 -05002u15 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Recently i was taking a job and the very friendly boss began telling me about his membership in the freemasons. He showed me his gold ring with the symbol, and various photos of the lodge showing Egyptian images around the wall and ceiling. For some reason he thought i might be interested in becoming a member, to which i encouraged. He continued to show me masonic things, like his masonic twitter account that listed Seth Rogan as a member, and a photo of the lodge doors he said are called the two pillars - and that 9/11 was an example the two towers or two pillars being destroyed for the rise of a new world. He continued with examples of lord of the rings that had the all seeing eye demonstrative of the masonic presence and implications, such as the two towers echoing the event of 9/11, as well as the return of the king, implying a new world order.

He also casually gave dates to certain future happenings, from the well known 2016 american economic collapse, to one i had not yet heard and was alarmed to most personally, due to the fact i myself live in this country, that by 2018 Australia's economy will collapse. And by then or soon to come after this time, we the west, will be at war with North Korea.

The behavior that you're describing is not representative of the Masonic Order. I cannot fathom why he would have said things to you implying that he was privy to some prophecy. Of course, there are a lot of people out there claiming to be Masons when in fact they are anything but, so I am inclined to believe that he falls under that category.

Anyone can order a signet ring online and wear it. Traditionally, Masons wear their signet in public but will not blatantly show it to someone unless they're asked about it. There are other ways for Masons to identify their brethren, so there is no need to flaunt it. Their purpose is to designate rank and acknowledge that they have earned that place in the Order, and the only ones who wear them have achieved the degree of Master Mason. The signet had a dual purpose as well, serving as a seal that could be pressed into wax to certify the authenticity of documents, and some Masons still mark documents in this manner. My dad did and so did his business partner. But no Master would ever show off his signet, so I'm guessing he bought one off the internet and wears it as some kind of cool-guy status symbol...kind of like people who wear Pentacles in full view of everyone to show them off; real Witches tend not to advertise that...we aren't ashamed but those symbols are not meant to be flaunted. They are supposed to be sacred.

As for the other stuff; it is very strange that someone claiming to be a Mason would show you photos of the inner chambers of the lodge because they are not meant to be seen without obtaining permission, and should not be photographed. Also exceedingly odd is the claim that the Twin Pillars in any way, shape or form represent the demolition of the towers on 9/11. The Twin Pillars are Boaz and Jachin and were said to be placed on the porch of Solomon's temple, which is the model by which Masonic temples are built. They are not doors, but they are used as a symbolic portal in some lodges for candidates who have been accepted to pass through. Most of the time, they are parked on either side of the Master's seat or on either side of the candidates' ready room, but they are not meant to be shown to people who are not granted access to the inner temple. They predate 9/11 by centuries, so no, there is no connection...and that particular story isn't very original either.

I think this guy is probably a new initiate (or even just a candidate under review) and is just dying to show off, but he is violating the privacy of his lodge and breaking rules...and if he gets caught, he will not be treated kindly, assuming he actually belongs to a genuine, chartered Masonic lodge. The doomsday stuff isn't very original, and has nothing to do with the Order anyway, so it's just creepy and weird, but I'm kinda wondering about you too, that you would be so quick to believe this person's words, that you would refer to it as "first hand knowledge from the horse's mouth". Dude...

You don't even know what breed of "horse" you were talking to...what would make you think that just because someone has a ring with symbols on it and claims to be a representative of an organization, his words are accurate and should cause you to alter your path in life in some significant way? Move overseas based on....what? A conversation with someone who, in your own words, "casually" gave you information, just randomly, out of nowhere? Of course he couldn't tell you any more...he doesn't know any more because he's a nobody, and likely had to sneak around to get the photos he showed you. Would you seriously relocate to another country based on something that shady and indefinite?

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The behavior that you're describing is not representative of the Masonic Order.

That you're aware of, you're assuming because the average mason even when spending a lifetime in the order isn't privy to this type of concerning information, that the information doesn't exist. But of course i can't convince you such levels of power exist in your order, the normality of public acceptance they allow is simply in my opinion, a front.

Anyone can order a signet ring online and wear it.

In the seriousness of our conversation, there was no joke or deception in his desire to have me take membership. So forget that idea. Ring was real.

Traditionally, Masons wear their signet in public but will not blatantly show it to someone unless they're asked about it. There are other ways for Masons to identify their brethren, so there is no need to flaunt it. Their purpose is to designate rank and acknowledge that they have earned that place in the Order, and the only ones who wear them have achieved the degree of Master Mason.

To which implies he is a master mason. He made the point to me he currently has a 'mentor' - now if master masons don't have mentors then the ring doesn't make sense, however if they do, then that strengthens the case. He didn't give a name to the mentor but mentioned what what he does. If i was to explain it or research it myself i would easily find who this person is - if you like i'll check out who the mentor most likely is and then we'll get closer to how accurate his info was.

we aren't ashamed but those symbols are not meant to be flaunted. They are supposed to be sacred.

He told me his grandfather randomly came to him one day and told him everything and got him in, now if that some how allowed him to rise through certain ranks quickly enough that his value of the ring as sacred may not really matter to him, then his flaunting would make sense.

As for the other stuff; it is very strange that someone claiming to be a Mason would show you photos of the inner chambers of the lodge because they are not meant to be seen without obtaining permission, and should not be photographed.

That just means he doesn't care about those rules, that doesn't discredit a thing.
edit on 16-5-2015 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Also exceedingly odd is the claim that the Twin Pillars in any way, shape or form represent the demolition of the towers on 9/11. The Twin Pillars are Boaz and Jachin and were said to be placed on the porch of Solomon's temple, which is the model by which Masonic temples are built. They are not doors, but they are used as a symbolic portal in some lodges for candidates who have been accepted to pass through. Most of the time, they are parked on either side of the Master's seat or on either side of the candidates' ready room, but they are not meant to be shown to people who are not granted access to the inner temple. They predate 9/11 by centuries, so no, there is no connection...and that particular story isn't very original either.

Well by his name which i can give out if you really want, is jewish, so the idea of the twin towers being used as the destruction of a portal of acceptance makes sense, also because the owner of the towers was a jew. Also, he showed me 3 chairs that he said was very important and a wooden box situated in front of them. Maybe you can tell me what it is?

The doomsday stuff isn't very original, and has nothing to do with the Order anyway, so it's just creepy and weird

If a mason believes it in relation to his role in the order, what does that tell you? It tells you he's been told this information by others in the order.

but I'm kinda wondering about you too, that you would be so quick to believe this person's words, that you would refer to it as "first hand knowledge from the horse's mouth". Dude...

Of course, however, had you been in there at the time, you wouldn't be saying that.

A conversation with someone who, in your own words, "casually" gave you information, just randomly, out of nowhere? Of course he couldn't tell you any more...he doesn't know any more because he's a nobody, and likely had to sneak around to get the photos he showed you. Would you seriously relocate to another country based on something that shady and indefinite?

Im not going anywhere lol. However this just came out yesterday in the news -

www.abc.net.au...

America's already starting to provoke china into war and using Australia as a base of operations for it's push. What do you think's going to happen when china fights back after enough american aggression? They're going to hit darwin's american base and then us.

Thanks a lot america...

i don't think Australia in 2018 is going to be doing too well huh
edit on 16-5-2015 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

What is "masonic twitter" and how did it show Seth Rogen was a member? Why would this guy reveal all this to man he doesn't know and what you described is a horrible recruiting strategy? I would also guess they don't need to do anymore recruiting if they are a year away from total war/American economic crash (which will cause the majority of the rest of the world to follow suit). Why does this random powerful/elite group who is full of elite members needs to recruit you? I would hope that a group who's already taken over the world and about to cause the apocalypse wouldn't have members telling random people all their secrets especially a person who's active on conspiracy websites. If this is true then this guy/his family is as good as dead and you should post all his info/help expose these evil people.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: andre18

He also casually gave dates to certain future happenings, from the well known 2016 american economic collapse, to one i had not yet heard and was alarmed to most personally, due to the fact i myself live in this country, that by 2018 Australia's economy will collapse. And by then or soon to come after this time, we the west, will be at war with North Korea.

1. If Bill #ten ever becomes Primeminister, you can almost guarantee that the economy will collapse as Labor has a very inadequate and inexperienced economic policies - always have always will.

2. Victoria will start to enter at least Recession towards end of 2016, and this will last until 2019/20 - primarily due to the Auto Industry closing down, plus the supplier base and effectively around 70,000 people will be unemployed all around the same time, vying for the few jobs that will be around.....will be a race to the bottom wages wise in such economic circumstances.

3. Trans Pacific Partnership - I cannot see this helping Australia at all going by previous Free Trade Agreements that have helped decimate local manufacturing. Will take more jobs (what is left) and move them to them to South East Asia.

What is utterly depressing is that before the previous Labor government got into power, Australia had a huge surplushad money std in a "Future Fund" for future infrastructure investment and the like, and the Labor Party (Australia;s version of US Democrats) raped and pillage those funds unecessarily over two terms setting us up for financial ruin we are now heading towards when any changes are proposed to alleviate this through parliament, the Labor Party block all measures.........Australia is screwed and not the lucky country anymore.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This is nothing but hubris. Somehow you think that a brief meeting with someone claiming to be a Mason makes you so arrogant that you think you have a better understanding of Freemasonry than actual Masons. I am well aware of who the leaders of Freemasonry are and what kind of activities they are taking part in. It is far from what you assert in your OP.

While I may not know everything about Freemasonry, I am confident from research and personal experience, both you seem to be lacking in, that your claims are false and nothing more than a sensational and exaggerated story that holds no water. You can try to play the "low level" card with me, but that dog don't hunt.

Having a Jewish name doesn’t give him any more authority in Freemasonry.

You need to start providing facts and less of this rubbish. You repeating what you heard from someone else is not “first hand knowledge”…it’s hearsay and unsubstantiated at that.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
If the Masons are "old guys" then more then likely they are wise guys which would make them good at what they do and that is keeping society intact and stable somewhat which is not necessarily a bad thing considering half the people on this planet are docile and are just causing senseless drama which to be corrected more drama will have to unfold ww3... But like I said too many fools make us all have to suffer so its about time to weed out the weak. Capeche

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
It's against the T&C to go fishing for names and personal locations.

So you have no reason to give them such a thing, and even asking is shady ground.

I believe you OP, I've sat in on "old men" discussions, they weren't masons.. quite the opposite, but they spoke of the same things and for many years it seemed kooky... until i found the internet years latter.. and then this place.. and recent world event's do indeed concur with the matters that were spoken by those men.. and they were just having a coffee most days.. nothing heavy, just old men talking about serious things.

And they were not mental, they were extremely well respected, i was privy to the conversations as one was my mentor in sound engineering and experimental/custom cabinet (amp) manufacture for over 7 years, They were trying to casually prepare me (and themselves) for things to come, like so many of us often do on the internet these days.

This site is Heavily Masonic, you'll only get the beatdown.. as this thread has proven.

Take what you know, and use it. you'll get nowhere on ATS on this matter.. just grief..

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

I agree with you, at least I am not the only one that noticed. Same few masons always on the same threads.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

This is nothing but hubris. Somehow you think that a brief meeting with someone claiming to be a Mason makes you so arrogant that you think you have a better understanding of Freemasonry than actual Masons.

I never said i know more, to be clear, what i have said repeatedly, is that i know what i heard was from the mouth of someone who believed in their own words in honest. And because of this, what has been said is in my opinion has merit simply because of the photo and ring evidence he had provided. I agree he could have researched certain information and made up the rest, however, for what purpose would anyone do that when working professionally? For example he asked that when i joined as a mason, i would then start developing content for him with mason symbology layered within it. So this mason membership was a honest request.

I am well aware of who the leaders of Freemasonry are and what kind of activities they are taking part in. It is far from what you assert in your OP.

Have you spoken to these leaders? questioned them? and even if you have, how would you know what is deception and what is truth?

Having a Jewish name doesn’t give him any more authority in Freemasonry.

Due to what rationale?

You need to start providing facts and less of this rubbish. You repeating what you heard from someone else is not “first hand knowledge”…it’s hearsay and unsubstantiated at that.

I agree entirely this is hearsay, but of course that's all i can give you. From what i've mentioned at what point could you have expected me to have collected evidence? when his back is turned copy is files to a hard drive? I'm no 007
edit on 17-5-2015 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElOmen
a reply to: Xarian6

I agree with you, at least I am not the only one that noticed. Same few masons always on the same threads.

Is that surprising to you in some way? If you post about Masons, you get a response from Masons who are active posters?

Seems like a tautology to me.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Funny , You do not take the word of an "average Mason" as truth and claim they are not in the correct circles to be clued in , but you take the word of this man as solid proof of the evils of Masonry . Do you not see how ass backwards story is ?

In all "seriousness" him asking you to be a member is a violation of one our most important tenants of Freemasonry . One must come to Freemasonry of their own Free will and accord . By you claiming to be asked to be a Mason discredits your claim that he was a Mason , that is day one stuff .

What in the hell does him having a "Mentor" prove that he is a Master Mason ? EAs' and FCs' have mentors also . Many organizations have mentors .All a "Masonic mentor" does is help new Masons through the catechisms , help with ritual , proper procedures and traditions of Masonry etc; etc; . What in your mind does a mentor do ?

And why in the hell is this ring so important to you ? It is nothing more than a trinket , I have three Masonic rings and wear none of them . A young man noticed my Masonic ball cap and walked up to me to show me his Masonic ring , it was his Grandfather's . I asked him if he was a Mason to which he stated NO . Unlike many Masons who may have asked him not to wear it , I just nodded and walked off .

His Grandfather told him everything and "got him in" ? Sorry but it does not work that way , he may have asked his Grandfather for a petition , but he must be investigated and then pass the ballot box by all members present . His Grandfather could have been the Grand Master himself , but all it would take (in my jurisdiction) is one black ball and he would have been rejected .

To move through "the ranks" one must be nominated and democratically elected . You do not simply move through the various offices of a Masonic lodge or Grand Lodge because you know someone .

It is not that I do not believe what this "Mason" said , I do not believe you . Period . Most of what you have stated to prove this man to be a Mason is utter bullsh*t . Hell , my wife could have read your posts and pointed out what was factually incorrect . A quick survey of various jurisdiction's Constitutions that are posted on line would have pointed out all that you have stated to prove this man a Master Mason is incorrect .

My wife has pictures of the inside of both of my lodges , does not make her a Master Mason . My wife has her Father's Masonic ring , it does not make her a Master Mason . My wife can actually quote Masonic rules and regulations CORRECTLY to you , does not make her a Master Mason . My wife can tell you more about Masonry than many inactive Master Masons , it does not make her a Master Mason . My wife can make up bullsh*t too and tell you , but IT DOES NOT MAKE HER A MASTER MASON .

edit on 17-5-2015 by Stonecutter45 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2015 by Stonecutter45 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Funny , You do not take the word of an "average Mason" as truth and claim they are not in the correct circles to be clued in , but you take the word of this man as solid proof of the evils of Masonry . Do you not see the very hypocrisy of your claim .

I take the word of a mason that tells me things that correspond with a world at the knifes edge of a world war. The world is moving in a direction that if one tells me information that confirms this, i'll believe it over not.However, telling me things that just sound tasteful to my ear because i am already someone interested in geopolitics of course does require some degree of skepticism, as apposed to believing what i simply want to hear. The point is - i haven't spoken in person to an average mason so i cant discern emotion or tone of voice so honesty can not be measured. What i can do is take the word of someone I've met, which counts far greater then the words typed by someone on a forum.

In all "seriousness" him asking you to be a member is a violation of one our most important tenants of Freemasonry . One must come to Freemasonry of their own Free will and accord .

no idea why you put seriousness in " " but maybe he's new enough that he doesn't care about the rules to the extant you claim he should. He said he's been involved in his work in which i was hired to help him with for 5 months, so I'm of the opinion that prior to this it wasn't too long before, that he was yet to be a member.

All a "Masonic mentor" does is help new Masons through the catechisms , help with ritual , proper procedures and traditions of Masonry etc; etc; . What in your mind does a mentor do ?

Then he's probably a newbee.

And why in the hell is this ring so important to you ? It is nothing more than a trinket , I have three Masonic rings and wear none of them . A young man noticed my Masonic ball cap I and walked up to me to show me his Masonic ring , it was his Grandfather's . I asked him if he was a Mason to which he stated NO . Unlike many Masons who may have asked him not to wear it , I just nodded and walked off .

Of course that's all true, but you don't ask someone to join unless you're a mason. You don't ask and not be one - doesn't make sense. Whether he's a mason of high rank because he owns the ring is the question.

His Grandfather told him everything and "got him in" ? Sorry but it does not work that way , he may have asked his Grandfather for a petition , but he must be investigated and then pass the ballot box by all members present . His Grandfather could have been the Grand Master himself , but all it would take (in my jurisdiction) is one black ball and he would have been rejected .

That entire paragraph means nothing, because there's no reason why he didn't do just that - ask for a petition and not get rejected.

It is not that I do not believe what this "Mason" said , I do not believe you . Period . Most of what you have stated to prove this man to be a Mason is utter bullsh*t . Hell , my wife could have read your posts and pointed out what was factually incorrect . A quick survey of various jurisdiction's Constitutions that are posted on line would have pointed out all that you have stated to prove this man a Master Mason is incorrect .

Then he's not most likely a master mason. still doesn't mean much of anything
edit on 17-5-2015 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Your basic regular "mason joe" has no clue, of their mission, they are mindless drones, like in a bee hive,

Oh, that reminds me, bees have a lot to say if you listen.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: solvegoogled freemasonry bee and lead me to this
the22ndlandmark.wordpress.com...

this is just getting interesting, go on more about the bees if you got some more info.
edit on 18-5-2015 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElOmen
this is just getting interesting, go on more about the bees if you got some more info.

From that Master Mason Lecture:

The Beehive is an emblem of industry and recommends the practice of that virtue to all created beings. From its busy inmates man may profitably take an example of thrift and providence. man was formed for active and social life; he who will not endeavor to add to the common stock of knowledge may be deemed a drone in hive of nature, a useless member of society and unworthy of the care and protection of Masons

In short, all people, but particularly Masons, should make an effort to be a benefit to society.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join