It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked information revealed by a mason

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: andre18

I only read the OP, OP.

My advice to you from reading your OP would be:

Do not believe everything you read in the newspapers. I find it interesting that you took everything this guy said to you as "fact". I also find it interesting that you even consider emigrating to another country due to what this one person said to you. (!)

I hope you try to more often practice critical thinking, you need evidence, not hearsay to come to conclusion on any subject.

Evidence is NOT co-incidental metaphor found in film/media.

I wish you well.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MacChiavell1
a reply to: introvert

I respect your atheism, but doesnt such a stance feel quite existentially empty? I mean even though you dont acknowlege any "supernatural being" dont you agree that the miracle of the Big Bang more or less demands a starting or enabling "energy" (for a lack of better word). Acknowledging a "Great Architect" in no way means you support some intelligent design apart from in enabling the infinite possibilities that evolution has brought about.

and acknowledging that something - whatever it may be - has created the "spark" is all you need

The ''miracle'' of Big Bang due to something, is not a miracle, just like my pen falling down due to gravity is not a miracle
and some years from now big bang will give it's place to a new more convincing theory about that something.

Acknowledging the ''great architect'', the one who created the spark as you say is no different than believing in a creator
in the bible way, or the more indirect way, which also tries to ''include'' the already proved evolution.

Also from the very nice thread that Augustus created (and gave us the link previously);
you must accept ''only one ominscient, ominpotent and omnipresent creator of the Universe.''

That excludes Pagans, Polytheists, Pantheists etc. among atheists as well...

Also is it just me or does this ''only one ominscient, ominpotent and omnipresent creator'' thing prefigures the Jewish god?

And something I always wanted to ask. Shouldn't all you Masons go with the times?

Having imaginary friends, worshiping a planet (even if it's symbolism), dressing stupid, and acting foolish while calling it a ritual, is what a 5 year old does.

There are better ways to do charities these days and help your community, without acting weird and feeling special about it.

edit on WedWed, 13 May 2015 23:35:59 -05001PMkuWednesdaypm by Dr1Akula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: socketdude

Had the information not corroborated i would agree with you. However, what was said in confidence and in a sincere tone was not something to dismiss simply because its too good to be true i've been privileged to this sneak peek of information. It simply tells me that some of the members aren't to bright.

Had you been aware of the current geopolitical situations involving Israel, America, Iran and Russia, you would know anything spoken by a current member privileged to this kind of information is not something to be taken lightly.

Google images this - World leaders at the 2012 G-20 Los Cabos summit
edit on 14-5-2015 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Interesting information to learn, but yes I worry about the same thing; Some say that what happens in US is nothing to do with but I know that whatever happens in the US happens here about 5 year later. If the NWO get the US that will get us too.

Hand't heard that we will be rato by 2018 but where to go, well, I ponder that all the time, In WA there is'nt any place to go unless you millions to do it with. I'd like to sell up, go down south and build an above ground cave with structure plate, covered over with earth but the family just laughs and looks at me like I'm off my rocker.

if your on the east coast perhaps Norfok Island might me the place to go.

Some times I think for us Bali might me the place because life will go on and rice is grown all year around.
edit on 14-5-2015 by Azureblue because: typo

edit on 14-5-2015 by Azureblue because: x

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: richcranium
Masons are much more interested in blood sacrifices, worshiping Baal, and Balphomet, and generally acting Satanic. That leaves little time for world domination.

Exactly!

Now where did I leave that that goat?

Was that your Baal sacrifice goat? Whoops.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

It always sucks when your goat 'scapes.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Move to a country town of about 1000 people that has everything you need. Become part of the community, join up with like minded people, and start preparing to live like your grandparents did. Wont be fun but you and your family will survive.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

He also casually gave dates to certain future happenings

[HOAX!]

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You say that as if mason's are some how incapable of blabbering.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Bedlam

It always sucks when your goat 'scapes.

When a caprid's loose
in your neighborhood,
who ya gonna call?
Goat Busters!

When he's eatin' grass
and it don't look good,
who ya gonna call?
Goat Busters!

(I ain't 'fraid of no goats!)
(I ain't 'fraid of no goats!)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Now if you could only substantiate your story with names, Lodges, etc. You know...facts, proof, evidence.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
a reply to: Stonecutter45

What are you going on about?

Nice hair

You do understand how internet forums work , correct ? One member asks a question , answers a question or makes a comment . Another member comes along and answers said question , asks a question of their own or comments on the previous poster's comments .

What I am "going on about" is , YOU stated that the societies such as Freemasonry and their no female rule "creeps you out" . I posed the question ... "What exactly creeps you out ?" I really do not know how to make the question any clearer .

As for the hair , I will inform Chevy Chase that it meets your approval .

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Uhm, if one would be interested in joining...where would one search and inform oneself of this?

Particularly down here, Mexico's way.

I see some Mason ATS'ers, maybe one of you could point me in the right direction?

Also, maybe this is not the best place to ask for this, but as I was reading the thread I finnally made up my mind.

So, any PM would be appreciated.

Cheers and salutations from the biggest city in the world.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeTheJoe
I can't remember what Grand Lodge is recognized down there, but I get back home Sunday so I'll take a look if you can PM me to remind me.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

What's a "masonic twitter account" and how did it show Seth Rogen as a member? Did you ask this guy why he would reveal these major things to someone he doesn't even really know and did he tell you which month this collapse was going to happen in?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

How do you expect me to get proof if it's just verbal? He has a name but i googled and checked Facebook and there's no sign of him so i doubt anyone else would find anything on him. But if you want ill provide it?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Classic.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
It seems a little reckless to be posting a sensational story without the facts then criticize Masons for being skeptical about it all.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Holy God. It still blows my mind that so many people will believe so much, forgive my language, crazy # about Freemasonry. Why does it blow my mind? Well because you can simply pick up a phone, and call a lodge. After doing this you can do one or more of the following until your thirst for curiosity is quenched; take a tour, talk to some Masons, petition to become a Mason. You can do these things! How in God's name does someone who is not a Mason know more about Masonry than myself who has been a Mason for seven years, and a 32nd Scottish Rite for six; or my fellow Masons on here who have been a part of the craft for much longer? I understand this is a conspiracy theory site, but use common sense!!!
edit on 15-5-2015 by freemason2008 because: misspelling

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

I'm just reporting what happened to me, it's not like i had an opportunity to copy his files when his back was turned...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join