It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I like Alex Jones, smart, funny, patriotic, brave, LEGENDARY

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I've been told I have a face for radio.....

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The thing about Alex Jones is that he's a great doorway into the liberty movement. When you find other programs and other shows, you find yourself not really listening to him anymore. I like the guy but he holds some opinions that have turned me off to him, primarily his stance on the LGBT community. I can't handle his anti-trans tirades, I think they're awful.

I now listen to RT, Celente, Clyde Lewis (my favorite!!) and a few others. I'm with him on a lot of stuff but I think his delivery and approach just sucks. I think even he knows that as he has more and more guest hosts associated with the Infowars news team.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
*sigh*

Alex...used to be a force to be reckoned with. Use to be an important person in the grand scheme of things, but he's not anymore.

There's few ,very important reasons why you should probably not like Alex as much as you do.

1. He's part of the problem with CT"s these days. Because he's Hyperbolic, Loud and tends to blow things way out of proportion. He has more articles on things that haven't happened, that should have, according to him, then we have in our entire HOAX Forum.

2. Alex has time and time again trolled the CT community, I need only remind you of the Charlie Sheen Internview.

3. Alex, whose show makes quite a bit of money in advertising, often does 'Money Bomb" programs, asking his listeners to send him millions of dollars, which he then uses to renovate his studies, or pad his salary. This is not OK.

Here's the breakdown of his career.

Alex does it for the cause.
Alex does it for the popularity.
Alex does it for both of the above at the same time.
Alex does it for the money.
Alex does it for the money.

And that's how it's been now for a while. We don't need Alex anymore, because he's done his job. We know all the things he wanted us to know about, a lot of them were BS, but he woke up a bunch of folk.

If only he wasn't an extremist, he might still be useful. As it stands, he's made us ALL look bad.

And I wonder if that isn't the point these days. Every time the MSM wants to drag a CT through the mud, they quote Infowars.

It would not surprise me if Alex jumped ship and doesn't work for you and me anymore.

~Tenth

I tried the link that you provided, Charlie Sheen Internview(sic), but it 404'ed.
And what happened to the OP? Was he banned? I can't star him?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Alex Jones is an entertainer. He caters to a certain audience that he makes a good income off of. And their is nothing wrong with that. Somebody is going to cater to that market.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join