It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I like Alex Jones, smart, funny, patriotic, brave, LEGENDARY

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TorinoFer
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Did it ever occur to you that Alex is a bit whacky so that he can ...... Stay Alive ?

Oh please if the government wanted you dead they would kill you crazy or not. Jones just found out the more crazy he acted the more money he can make off the suckers.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The man knows his history, has made several insightful documentaries, and regularly has amazing guests on his show.

I believe most people that "follow" Alex Jones are simply doing so by tuning in to his broadcast to see what he has to say.

For whatever reason, even HERE that gets you labeled as a tinfoil.... by listening to a show? What the...

Great work y'all!

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
You forgot to add Complete Wanker! to your list of AJ's amazing abilities.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TorinoFer

Alex Jones is a lot of things. Patriotic isn't one of them though. I don't consider someone who makes a living inciting made up fear "patriotic".

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

If a rock was coming to hit earth.

Who do you think would let you know.

Alex or CNN

NASA

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I'll give him credit for this: He was the straw that broke Piers Morgan's back.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

AJ is nothing but a modern day snake oil salesman.
that wants to sell you DVDs and other BS.

he sells anything and everything under the sun to gullible folks, that wouldn't know a real conspiracy if it ####ed in their face.
he makes money off sub par products that he also advertises and gets paid for that.

he's the greer of the nwo, ptb, illuminati fear crowd.
he even asks for donations, cause he worried about the big bad boogie man that's coming to get everybody in the U.S..

he's been preaching his bs for at least 10 years and nothing he's claimed has come to pass, those that eat his brand of bs deserved to be taken and swindled of every dime or credibility they have.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

He is kind of an a$$hole, you can consider it added!

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

As stated, I believe most people listen to his show FOR FREE and watch his documentaries FOR FREE on his YouTube channel.

God forbid someone have sponsors in order to reach the masses. How dare you be successful!! SHILL!

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The guy's a pumped up WWE clown.

The only thing I like that he did (and it's not actually his) is his scene in the Linklater movie - Waking Life

From 2001 - Waking Life

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Alex Jones has been for years targeted by government shills and I understand some regular people too don't like him.

I LOVE the guy. So what that he sells bunch of products, I use nascent iodine myself, I never bought his, but I use it. In fact I never bought anything his, not dried food not bullets. But I got nothing against him selling stuff, I am not a communist, if he wants to sell stuff so what.

You all know Ron Paul, well as sweet as that gramps is. He hasn't woken as many people as Alex.

Alex Jones IF I EVER WIN LOTTERY YOU GOT A COOL MILLION COMING TO YA

Yes I am aware Alex already has money, but he earned it. He Earned It by being a patriot and sticking his neck out.

No one can take that away from him.

Why didn't you sneak into Bohemian Grove and record cremation ceremony.

Why didn't you take the risk.

Alex did.

I disagree. He is terrible. He insides hatred, he pushes things that aren't true, and then tries to sell products based on fear and lies. A horrible human. NO different then any of the main stream media guys.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Look. If what alex jones was saying was true. He would be dead. We would all be like "WTF" and move on. Lets be honest here.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

really don't you know that name calling is banned here and is only used as a last resort for the dim witted.
show me something free here.

infowars store

as i said he is a snake oil salesman and those that even listen to him and that eat his brand of bs deserve to be taken and swindled of every dime or credibility they have.

if being successful, means taking advantage of the weak minded then yea he's up there in the top ten.

your hat is to tight, might want to loosen it up a bit.

edit on 13-5-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

As stated, I believe most people listen to his show FOR FREE and watch his documentaries FOR FREE on his YouTube channel.

God forbid someone have sponsors in order to reach the masses. How dare you be successful!! SHILL!

Yes but you also forgot SHILLING THE MASSES 'FOR FREE'
while making millions doing it. It's like a modern day version of Frankensteinism only i'd call it the ShillinStein meets Drama King version 1.2 .haha.
edit on 5/13/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

really don't you know that name calling is banned here and is only used as a last resort for the dim witted.
show me something free here.

infowars store

as i said he is a snake oil salesman and those that even listen to him and that eat his brand of bs deserve to be taken and swindled of every dime or credibility they have.

if being successful, means taking advantage of the weak minded then yea he's up there in the top ten.

your hat is to tight, might want to loosen it up a bit.

LOL I read this and was like "What did I do" I thought you typo'd my name, haha

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I don't really have a problem with his business model.

What's wrong with having sponsors that offer freeze dried food, water filters, supplements? He's helped out a few businesses he believes in by allowing them to sponsor his show.

Would it be more legitimate if it was a Clear Channel station with Big Box sponsors? The only products I know of that are made by the AJ team are TShirts and DVDs, the rest are from small businesses that sponsor him.

And why is it bad to be successful? What is an acceptable level of success?

Honest questions. I'm just an average listener that checks in on his show now and then, but am always interested in this topic when it comes up because it really doesn't make a dang bit of sense.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Isn't it said that what you fight against you create more of? Is this the true purpose of people like Alex Jones and World Media outlets? To just create panic and fear and make people think about it, and then mentally or physically fight against it to create more for the evil that is trying to control the populations of our planet?

It reminds me a lot of 'Reverse Psychology'. You don't realise it's happening until it does.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I really don't care about what he is selling. Everyone needs to make money somehow, and AJ's show needs money to run. It's free to watch, hence sponsors. Makes sense.

I just have a problem with his message. It is detrimental to real problem solving. He just keeps his listeners in a perpetual state of fear, offers no solutions, and fuels that fear with blatant lies and exaggerations.
edit on 13-5-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: raedar

I don't really have a problem with his business model.

What's wrong with having sponsors that offer freeze dried food, water filters, supplements? He's helped out a few businesses he believes in by allowing them to sponsor his show.

Would it be more legitimate if it was a Clear Channel station with Big Box sponsors? The only products I know of that are made by the AJ team are TShirts and DVDs, the rest are from small businesses that sponsor him.

And why is it bad to be successful? What is an acceptable level of success?

Honest questions. I'm just an average listener that checks in on his show now and then, but am always interested in this topic when it comes up because it really doesn't make a dang bit of sense.

Nothing wrong with making money it's the way he's doing it. Anyways.. These businesses are utilizing AJ's website to make money too, nothing wrong with it. But what if people are freaked out about having their personal info confiscated by the powers that be for simply buying these products, not everyone wants to be on some insanity list where they can be singled out. There are people like that in the world you know, people who don't trust anyone in govt and believe AJ is not on the side of the people but rather on the other team so to speak.

It's not like the World is getting more 'Normal' but rather quite the Opposite. Black is White, Up is Down etc.

And i do recall an article mentioning the 'powers that be' aka Govt' stating that eating healthy food was a form of Mental Illness.. hmm the world is getting wackier and wackier.
edit on 5/13/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Ya they just willy nilly invite people and in the drunken stupor invite one of the most famous alternative media guys and no one noticed....

Alex Jones ans crew dipped at the first sign of tear gas at Ferguson, didnt covet jack of those protest/riot and the police over stepping.

That is all it took for me not to watch him

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join