It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad roomie had strings of misfortunes, probably paranormal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
We just transferred to a different room and for the last three weeks, my roomie is starting to annoy me.

His phone kept beeping at full volume all day, 'til 12am so you can't sleep early, nor take a nap in the day if you wanted to. He's got like maybe 100 people he constantly sms.

At first, I didn't mind it. But day after day after day, it's starting to get really annoying.

At the point it really bothered me, three weeks ago, our AC started making loud noises between 12am 3am, it sounded like someone is slapping the AC hard 3x everytime! It was okay at any other times and it bothered him a lot and he lost sleep due to it.

Eventually, the AC broke but the thing choked up a huge amount of dust into his bed! I had it fixed and it's okay now.

Last week, he was accidentally locked out of the room and had to find me only wearing a towel! I gave him my keys and he somewhat retaliated and didn't return after a long time and I got locked out too but fully clothed!

This week, he got into fight with a colleague. He ended up with a broken and bloody ear and nose while the other guy got out without a scratch. Most witnesses stated he started it.

NOw, he risks getting his employment terminated because of the fight. If he gets fired, he obviously has to move out of my room.

Similar strings of misfortunes hounded him in our previous room when he also got on my nerves with a similar problem.

My roomie also reported a single incident of an object that we both knew was hung properly and fell on its own when I was not around. It scared the daylights out of him.

If there is really an entity involved, it seems to want him out and keep me and the events that hounded him was clearly escalating.

He wasn't such a nice guy though. While he is nice with other men, he had very low regards for women and only see their value in sex. He is only incredibly nice to women until he gets what he wants from them.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Well, it's certainly possible.

I seem to remember an old thread of yours, I remember it seemed like your work situation was strange and very strict. I remember thinking it sounded like some kind of internment camp.

You're also quite psychic, right? You know these things happen then. They surround you all the time. Your "communication" may evolve as time goes by. Something to look forward to perhaps.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
Well, it's certainly possible.

I seem to remember an old thread of yours, I remember it seemed like your work situation was strange and very strict. I remember thinking it sounded like some kind of internment camp.

You're also quite psychic, right? You know these things happen then. They surround you all the time. Your "communication" may evolve as time goes by. Something to look forward to perhaps.

Quite psychic? NO. It only happens rarely.

My work situation is not really strange and strict. Oppressive, yes and quite especially racist.

Our living conditions is indeed like an internment camp with no rules. I wished it had a strict lights off, phones off past 10pm because many people here have no regards for others and keen on keeping others awake past 12am. You can't complain and you can't beat the hell out of another either. Here, the innocents suffer and I constantly suffer from sleep deprivation. My eyes don't look as good anymore as I took it a year ago in my avatar. BUt I have no choice.

I nearly considered retaliating by making my own noise but ironically, my roomie immediately started having misfortunes. This time, it's the worst and there's a good chance the company will kick him out... ...That pretty much solves my problem and I did not have to lift a finger.

...I hope this kind of justice I'm apparently receiving also falls on people who orchestrates atrocities on other people and oppresses the weak.
edit on 13-5-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I realize I guess I would and just did describe such a work situation as strange. I'm a Westerner and haven't had to deal with that kind of thing, though I know it goes on off course. It does sound really bad, any chance you could elaborate? Are you working in some kind of sweatshop?

I'm sorry if you consider that off-topic but it sounds like a big deal.

What kind of psychic experience is it that you're having? And what kind of understanding do you have of all of this? It may be of interest to know if you have any kind of "occult" education. Are you even interested in dealing with this kind of thing?

I'm betting it's safe to say that this isn't the first life you've lived where you've dealt with things such as these. Entities from other times may be around, even. Perhaps seeking your attention.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I think there's certain symbols that might attract this kind of behavior. Any weird posters or decorations around the room?
edit on 13-5-2015 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

Interesting story!

Looks like karma,
What you give is what you get

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I realize I guess I would and just did describe such a work situation as strange. I'm a Westerner and haven't had to deal with that kind of thing, though I know it goes on off course. It does sound really bad, any chance you could elaborate? Are you working in some kind of sweatshop?

I'm sorry if you consider that off-topic but it sounds like a big deal.

I'm working as an office clerk and sometimes as an IT technician and business analyst. To make the story short, wrong career moves, and I ended up in this situation. It gives me hard time looking for decent jobs overseas so clerk in Saudi it is.

I work in the HQ office of our company but in the accommodation, we are mixed up and we could get bunked with uneducated laborers. I nearly had a fight with one.

The accommodation is like prison, there are no rules, and complaints doesn't get answered - if you think your roommate is being inconsiderate - you should move (instead of the bad guy!)

I have moved to different rooms like couple of times already. It's difficult moving so I decided to hold my ground this time. Some rooms have up to 6 people inside and it's probably I'll get into the same situation.

The food they serve us is something you'll feed to pigs. It's crowded and the whole place literally smells like garbage dump except for our room which I disinfect.

And because of my boyish/feminine looks, I get touched (sexually harassed) very often by other expats and the local Saudi staff of the accommodation.

I don't have many options in life. My mother emotionally abuse me with guilt whenever I'm not overseas. And it's hard for me to get decent jobs or get to nice countries. I'm just hoping my next company in Saudi or UAE would be better.

What kind of psychic experience is it that you're having? And what kind of understanding do you have of all of this? It may be of interest to know if you have any kind of "occult" education. Are you even interested in dealing with this kind of thing?

In rare occasions, clairvoyance, and ESP. More commonly, sensing, reflection, and projection of emotions - I don't know a proper term for this. My strongest emotion is fear and my projection of that emotion may be linked to random paranormal activity in any room we have stayed.

Last time I had a night terror, probably in my high school, my sister witnessed multiple objects in our room move and vibrate for no apparent cause. It happened 3am in the morning and nothing was found to have caused it in physical terms.

I never dabbled with the occult, nor have become interested in the thing. I have read the Hermetic principles which is often linked to occult but I did not find it interesting because it easily reflected the obvious principles of our world and there is nothing extraordinary about it but rather disgusting.

I'm betting it's safe to say that this isn't the first life you've lived where you've dealt with things such as these. Entities from other times may be around, even. Perhaps seeking your attention.

Many of us are in the same boat and probably all of us. The differences is how we lived our previous lives if we did something big good or bad.

And our souls cannot just exist in one body but can be in multiple bodies at the same time. We all have likely been one of the famous and infamous persons that ever lived.

There is one persistent entity I keep seeing since infancy. A caucasian woman in black abaya. She had already rescued me once from a demonic haunting. Once an old man went crazy when I got near him for he seems looking at something behind me that I can't see.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElOmen
I think there's certain symbols that might attract this kind of behavior. Any weird posters or decorations around the room?

In fact, my roommie had placed something that looked like something twisted and dark in the two corners of his bed. I think he put them there once we suspected a paranormal activity like one object being impossibly dislodged from being hung and heard knocking noises in the room at 3am when everybody is asleep and there are no other populated rooms beside us.

It looked like a talisman but I doubt it is actually one because it's simply made of palm leaves. He is deeply catholic and wanted to be a priest but ironically have a morbid fear of paranormal activity.

He once told me that noises keep evil spirits away but the opposite is happening and it's only affecting him.

I did hear voice that is a woman calling my name and it sounded like it's not going through my ear. I wasn't afraid at all. The 'woman' actually called my name to wake me up when I actually needed to wake up at any time so she was actually helping me.

My roomie is a woman hater and quite sexist, he only wants them for sex. Perhaps it's the woman spirit who has been with me since infancy who's giving him trouble because obviously, he treats her kind with disrespect and is eager to harm him.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Sounds like a pretty #ty situation, I do despise Saudi Arabia.. not a good place to be.

So you're getting harassed sexually by guys, but you're a guy? Sounded a little ambiguous is all. I'm sorry to hear that though.

Hmm.. I see. So, uhm.. is there anything special you're looking for with this thread here? Are you looking for information and answers or?

Why do you find the Hermetic principles disgusting? I found that reaction quite odd.

You already seem to know that you're dealing with incorporeal entities so I'm not quite sure what you're looking for. I believe you're experiencing things but I don't know what you're looking for. You could always get involved and take this to the next level but you don't really seem interested in that. It's not something to be taken lightly though, but I'm sure you're already aware of that.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Sounds like a pretty #ty situation, I do despise Saudi Arabia.. not a good place to be.

So you're getting harassed sexually by guys, but you're a guy? Sounded a little ambiguous is all. I'm sorry to hear that though.

It's the consequence of their strict religious laws - no dating, no chatting between a man or woman unless you're married or related, no non-Wahhabi, no Saudi and foreigner, women are covered head to toe.

Male and female couples here are randomly checked by police to see if they're married or related, if not, jail time. But a same-sex couple is skipped entirely by police if they seem like straight guys and pretending is easy.

So here in Saudi, if you look feminine enough, you are a good substitute to women to straight guys. It's not uncommon for men here to be raped by straight guys if they look feminine. Uneducated Saudi locals and expats from Pakistan and India are most likely to commit sexual crimes here they will also rape women if they get the chance but there's usually more opportunity to rape men. Since I have no car, I only have very limited opportunity to go outside so life here is like a prison to me but I have to work so folks back home could have relief from oppressive poverty.

Hmm.. I see. So, uhm.. is there anything special you're looking for with this thread here? Are you looking for information and answers or?

I simply suspected an entity. But it never manifested and the knocks on the wall could be unrelated events.

I want to find out if these nature of things like strings of misfortunes has happened before?? I have only read a similar account on the folks who dug out King Tutankhamen. Ironically, I do look exactly like him.

Why do you find the Hermetic principles disgusting? I found that reaction quite odd.

Because I found it in agreement with elitist agenda or at least quite appealing to anyone who wishes to subjugate the world.

I never liked pyramidal systems because they are simply unsustainable. It is the system described in Hermetic Principle and justifies it by the relatively infinitely worlds available. It is also the same system obeyed by cancer, harmful viruses, and bacteria which eventually kills their host and subsequently, themselves too. It simply never works out when other systems are far more sustainable.

You already seem to know that you're dealing with incorporeal entities so I'm not quite sure what you're looking for. I believe you're experiencing things but I don't know what you're looking for. You could always get involved and take this to the next level but you don't really seem interested in that. It's not something to be taken lightly though, but I'm sure you're already aware of that.

I don't go into things which cannot be logically evaluated yet. I'm patient to have science figure it out later on and even in another life after this one. I have faith that science will eventually figure out everything including spirituality and paranormal activity.

I am in a personal research in this matter, I'm taking the approach of paranormal in a scientific manner because you can never be too careful and quite frankly, the approach gave me confidence to approach the matter without fear but still avoiding occult stuff because I suspect them to be some form of language used to communicate with our more primeval aspects and there is no science that exist yet to ascertain which ones are absolutely good and ones to avoid. And I fear even ones that appear to be good has an underlying dark agenda.

These things does interest me but I'd rather figure it out on my own purely based on observation of nature and analysing things that happen daily in our lives, to find a pattern in seemingly random things.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
To set things straight, I did not curse, nor put a curse, nor confronted my roommate. I did not even pray regarding the situation. I simply tried to endure it the best I can.

There's only one thing so far, I curse verbally and loudly. I declared that Saudi will suffer the same pain and agony its people inflicted upon the poor that its economy crash and the nation made poor. This is one month before they attacked the Houthis in Yemen.

They will likely lose the war if it escalates and if the USA doesn't intervene. The rich arab nations are known to back off a fight if threatened with terrorist attacks within their soil and that is their big weakness. They fear such situation because the people whom they abused will take advantage of the situation and rapidly lead to its horrible defeat.

If you abused the poor, here's good new for you: You will meet them on your way down!

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I don't think you understand the hermetic principles buddy

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

First off, I'm sorry for not getting back at you earlier.

Hmm.. Saudis..... quite ironic that they would act like that.

Full blown physical manifestations are not very common. It requires a lot of energy. Sometimes in a persons journey events will be invisibly and seemingly coincidentally arranged to support a certain narrative and confluence of experiences that will have a person remaining exactly on the treshold of confirming certain phenomena, steadily unveiling themselves in more and more apparent manners. This is how you develop understanding, by following the red threads. I'm quite sure things will eventually reveal themselves.

I was more or less told to tell you that yes, the Dark Mother herself has her eye on you and are looking out for you. The vilified one. Beneath her image she is actually an enlightened being as you have correctly surmised, though she may sometimes play the villain or antihero as a wrathful deity. Some know her as a dakini but she has many names and titles. I'm certain you will meet her soon enough in one form or another. Look out for signs but don't obsess over them. They're all around you. As above, so below - your inner world is always reflected in the outer world.. this is the basis for divination.

You're originally from East Asia yes? You mention the Hermetica but have you looked into Taoism, Buddhism and Hinduism? They're the largest and most advanced collection of spiritual teachings we've got and quite unique because of it. The fact that they have practiced, kept alive and synthesized a vast collection of teachings for so long with a such a large population puts them in a league of their own. There simply is no equal alive body of teachings that could compare. Call it an intricate, brilliant, highly advanced and beautiful infrastructure of inner science. It makes me kind of sad to see the Chinese in particular so readily discard all of that in lieu of the mind-numbingly bland and limited view of Western materialism.

If you're content to wait for science to figure this out that's certainly understandable. Personally since consciousness in my view plays such a vital and primary role in reality itself the only logical response for me as I see it is coming at it from that angle. The inner route, consciousness exploring a world that ultimately also arises from consciousness itself. You can still apply the scientific method to personal experiences.

Negative entities can certainly be troublesome and dangerous but they're usually contested in their endeavours. Protection can be provided, entities can be subjugated.

You have been given a glimpse. It's your choice whether you choose to pursue it actively or not.

Good luck.
edit on 24-5-2015 by TheLaughingGod because: Neglected proofreading the text.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

First off, I'm sorry for not getting back at you earlier.

Hmm.. Saudis..... quite ironic that they would act like that.

Full blown physical manifestations are not very common. It requires a lot of energy. Sometimes in a persons journey events will be invisibly and seemingly coincidentally arranged to support a certain narrative and confluence of experiences that will have a person remaining exactly on the treshold of confirming certain phenomena, steadily unveiling themselves in more and more apparent manners. This is how you develop understanding, by following the red threads. I'm quite sure things will eventually reveal themselves.

I was more or less told to tell you that yes, the Dark Mother herself has her eye on you and are looking out for you. The vilified one. Beneath her image she is actually an enlightened being as you have correctly surmised, though she may sometimes play the villain or antihero as a wrathful deity. Some know her as a dakini but she has many names and titles. I'm certain you will meet her soon enough in one form or another. Look out for signs but don't obsess over them. They're all around you. As above, so below - your inner world is always reflected in the outer world.. this is the basis for divination.

You're originally from East Asia yes? You mention the Hermetica but have you looked into Taoism, Buddhism and Hinduism? They're the largest and most advanced collection of spiritual teachings we've got and quite unique because of it. The fact that they have practiced, kept alive and synthesized a vast collection of teachings for so long with a such a large population puts them in a league of their own. There simply is no equal alive body of teachings that could compare. Call it an intricate, brilliant, highly advanced and beautiful infrastructure of inner science. It makes me kind of sad to see the Chinese in particular so readily discard all of that in lieu of the mind-numbingly bland and limited view of Western materialism.

If you're content to wait for science to figure this out that's certainly understandable. Personally since consciousness in my view plays such a vital and primary role in reality itself the only logical response for me as I see it is coming at it from that angle. The inner route, consciousness exploring a world that ultimately also arises from consciousness itself. You can still apply the scientific method to personal experiences.

Negative entities can certainly be troublesome and dangerous but they're usually contested in their endeavours. Protection can be provided, entities can be subjugated.

You have been given a glimpse. It's your choice whether you choose to pursue it actively or not.

Good luck.

I think I'll go with your advice

I guess this is part of remembering who I was.

I have figured out the "dark mother". She is the demon Lilith in Jewish myths and Ma'at/Isis/Anput in Ancient Egypt, Sophia in Gnosticism and many other names.

In Christianity, she is best personified by Mary Magdalene and the Queen of Sheba.

She is unorthodox to the point of terrifying.
edit on 25-5-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

I guess this is part of remembering who I was.

It is.

I have figured out the "dark mother". She is the demon Lilith in Jewish myths and Ma'at/Isis/Anput in Ancient Egypt, Sophia in Gnosticism and many other names.

In Christianity, she is best personified by Mary Magdalene and the Queen of Sheba.

I was talking about Lilith yes. I would caution not to be too quick to label her however, it would be wise to wait with that kind of thing until you can truly verify it for yourself in other states. Or until she decides to show you. I know one thing and you can dispute this as much as you want, it is merely my understanding from having gotten to know her for a while now: She is not Mary Magdalene, the one known as Mary Magdalene is also known as the White Princess in Tibet.

She is unorthodox to the point of terrifying.

She is. And not without reason, it is also not a facade. She will play the villain if she needs to and that is also a kind of service as counterintuitive as that might sound.

But beneath it all she's really just a delicate flower.
Too bad she's taken

Her skin as soft as silk
Raven black hair, the skin like milk
As pale as the moon, as dark as the night
As sensual as a snake, secret bringer of delight
Queen of Gore
The reason for the carnage in parables of yore
Let her cut your heart out and eat it
Drink the fear and darkness so you can defeat it
Face it all, heed the call
But beware of the abyss, lest you fall

She will eat you up and spit you out - brand new..

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I was talking about Lilith yes. I would caution not to be too quick to label her however, it would be wise to wait with that kind of thing until you can truly verify it for yourself in other states. Or until she decides to show you. I know one thing and you can dispute this as much as you want, it is merely my understanding from having gotten to know her for a while now: She is not Mary Magdalene, the one known as Mary Magdalene is also known as the White Princess in Tibet.

From my logical deductions, they are one or of one/same nature.

Lilith isn't a demon, she was vilified/demonized by the patriarchal religion which begun in Babylon and spread to Israel.

For the most part, things that are said about her are blatant lies of men. It wasn't Lilith who harms pregnant women and infants and children - it was men. Men who conquer, torture, and rape the weak.

In fact, Lilith shared many things in common with the anointed woman in Revelations - wings/ability to fly, flew to the desert to escape their oppressors - Lilith from Adam, and the Woman from the dragon. Is Adam the dragon/seed of the dragon???

She is. And not without reason, it is also not a facade. She will play the villain if she needs to and that is also a kind of service as counterintuitive as that might sound.

But beneath it all she's really just a delicate flower.
Too bad she's taken

Her skin as soft as silk
Raven black hair, the skin like milk
As pale as the moon, as dark as the night
As sensual as a snake, secret bringer of delight
Queen of Gore
The reason for the carnage in parables of yore
Let her cut your heart out and eat it
Drink the fear and darkness so you can defeat it
Face it all, heed the call
But beware of the abyss, lest you fall

She will eat you up and spit you out - brand new..

Reminds me of a song by Katy Perry!

Yep, that's her. Appeared to me a few times, often when I'm very sick or in big trouble and she tries to rescue me. She wears black with black hood.

I think she is also the woman who inspired Vincent Van Gogh. Vincent Van Gogh mentioned her a few times in his letters and made a painting that looked like her.

Nikola Tesla mentioned the prominent "color" of light is black - Nikola Tesla is speaking at the quantum level and this is also a reference to Her.

Albert Einstein mentioned about the subtle message from a definitive entity existing in all patterns of nature. This is also a reference to her.

But they could not name the entity. They did not have time and the internet to mount such investigation.

She is not much about the revelation type but more like, "I give you clue and you look for answers yourself and use your own logic"

She is about logic, not about blind faith. She gets closer the more knowledge you attain. Magic is nothing more than the unorthodox side of reality, the improbability that quantum mechanics ignore, the side of nature, science is too afraid to embrace but it will eventually.

Suffering in fact, brings you closer to singularity of knowledge - the point of all-knowing.

Read what Vincent Van Gogh has to say, Vincent Van Gogh called Her Madness:

I shouldn't precisely have chosen madness if there had been any choice, but once such a thing has taken hold of you, you can't very well get out of it.

I could recognize Her in everything and she's with Mary Magdalene too. Like Magdalene, they were both FALSELY accused of adultery.

Magdalene is alternately "Magdala", a reference to a defensive tower or a fortress and an indirect reference to the false prophet (possibly the antichrist) of Daniel in the Bible.

The Bible is really a propaganda book. Unfortunately, there's no clear distinction of who the good and the bad guys are if you look close enough without the biases of religion.
edit on 26-5-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join