It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is brewing in my backyard, Oh dear JADE HELM 15

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Look guys, the MLRS are waiting to get new cabs and their controls systems upgraded.
There is nothing to this.

This whole JH15 is all a lot of nonsense.

I and many, many others were well aware of JH15 long before any of this broke in the ANM.
Many of us voiced our concerns about how it would be perceived by the general public.
But when you are dealing with career politicians, fat military brass and greedy government contractors common sense goes out the window.

There are literally 100,000s of U.S. Government employees and contractors who would leak anything close to something like this, long before it took place.

I'll be one the first to admit this country is in a real mess, but some like this could never happen simply because nobody can keep a secret anymore.

And the government nor military have the capability to pull off something like this on a small scale, let alone take over the entire southern region.

So in closing, you have what you have.
A Public Relations disaster and nothing else.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
Look guys, the MLRS are waiting to get new cabs and their controls systems upgraded.
There is nothing to this.

This whole JH15 is all a lot of nonsense.

So in closing, you have what you have.
A Public Relations disaster and nothing else.

What's even funnier is that this isn't the first one.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

There's one of them too. But I trust that about as I trust my GPS. I love setting it to a Walmart that says "Night Parking OK. Contact Manager", pulling in, and seeing 12 foot tall steel bars going across the top of the entrance, with a sign that says "No Trucks", and nowhere else to park.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Thanks to Texasgirl in this thread, there's more information about where this came from. JADE was originally a mission planning tool developed by the Air Force Research Lab. It was a drag and click planning tool that could develop a mission plan in an hour, as opposed to a day or more that some plans required. It almost certainly has nothing to do with this name.

The HELM portion is utter speculation on the part of the author of the blog.

HELM. Upon my searching I have found this to be interestingly plausible. Homeland Eradication Of Local Militants.

modernsurvivalblog.com...

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I don't have any answers. But it's not normal for the military to conduct a 2 month long exercise in multiple states.

I do have a feeling this will be a training exercise to either practice taking out militias or the actual event similar to what happened in the 90's.

However there are so many regular fear mongers posting any little thing and claiming its related to jade helm its difficult to find any real creditable information.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Jade Helm has been taking place for something like 15 years now. This is the 16th exercise they've done. It's not uncommon to see exercises that last two months, only most of them take place in areas that we don't really pay attention to. Foal Eagle is an annual two month exercise in Korea. CARAT took place for two months in the South China Sea. RIMPAC runs about a month and a half of actual exercises, and several weeks of briefings and debriefings in Hawaii.

With the rise of social media, people are hearing about events like this, and are freaking out thinking it's unusual, and the time frame aspect of it isn't. The size is unusual, yes, I don't deny that, but other aspects of it aren't that unusual.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

According this this official release, they wish to make Jade Helm a annual event. Currently they do a smaller exercise in North Carolina yearly.

He makes clear that this isn't training exercise for Iraq or Afghanistan, this is training for "The Next Fight". I guess the next fight will involve a city that looks like El Paso and include english speaking civilians?

Seems like training to take out militias like the ones that showed up to the Buny ranch and the mine issue in Oregon.

Here is another briefing video:

You wanna know how the people the locals feel about it watch this video:

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

It's not for cities that look like El Paso, it's for cities in general. Large cities are built similar, no matter where they are. If you were to take an overhead shot of say Dubai, the general layout would look the same as many cities in the US. If you were looking at it and didn't know it was Dubai, you could mistake it for somewhere in the US easily. Same with some of the large cities in Iraq, or Syria, or Iran even.

A good example are aircraft. You always hear people saying things like Russia copied the B-1 bomber for their Tu-160, when the reality is that you can only build things that are similar in so many ways. The Tu-160 is a supersonic bomber, so is the B-1. That limits the shape. Large cities are the same way. There are only so many ways you can build a large city, without it covering massive areas, that not everywhere has access to.

Jade Helm already IS an annual exercise. It has been for years now. If they wanted to train just to take out militias, there are better, and quieter ways to do it, without anyone finding out. They could do that easily with all military forces, on military land.
edit on 5/17/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

It is not a yearly exercise he is asked how often they do a operation like this and he responds "yes Sir its a New project by Gen. Cleveland and his staff from US Army Command. This operation is planned to be conducted yearly. We conduct a operation thats similar to this......."

at 11:10 from his own mouth:

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The SIZE of Jade Helm is new. Jade Helm itself isn't. There have been 15 prior Jade Helm exercises. They were all small scale however. They are talking about making a large scale Jade Helm exercise an annual event.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

According this this official release, they wish to make Jade Helm a annual event. Currently they do a smaller exercise in North Carolina yearly.

The NC one is pretty cool. I have been a part of it once when I went to visit a friend that lives there. He participates every year they do it. The locals love it....a lot of paintball teams get into it and it really is like a movie where hostiles attempt to take over small towns...similar to Red Dawn type of feel.

I would love to go back to visit him for a week during the exercises next time, but with 3 kids it is hard to justify a vacation like that...

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I have a feeling that operation has never been called Jade Helm as I can find no evidence that any operation inside the US has ever been called Jade Helm.

I could be wrong, but I watched the vid from the military where they explain this is a new operation, who created it and where.

I'm not denying that the N Carolina operation doesn't happen yearly, I'm familiar with and understand why the military does them, but they haven't done anything on this scale in my lifetime. Unless some one can show some links.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I have a feeling that operation has never been called Jade Helm as I can find no evidence that any operation inside the US has ever been called Jade Helm.

I could be wrong, but I watched the vid from the military where they explain this is a new operation, who created it and where.

I'm not denying that the N Carolina operation doesn't happen yearly, I'm familiar with and understand why the military does them, but they haven't done anything on this scale in my lifetime. Unless some one can show some links.

Yeah....I wasn't saying that one was Jade Helm. Everything I have read says that JH15 is a completely new operation...never been done before. The one in NC happens yearly I think, and it is always in the same area, and many times the same locals are employed for the "games". They like the locals because they know the area well and it really tests the operators in the field.

The NC one is called Robin Sage. Source

The Army Special Forces Qualification Course (SFQC) culminates in an unconventional warfare exercise known as Robin Sage. Robin Sage has been the concluding event of the Special Forces course for over 40 years. It is held in central North Carolina in the fictional country called "Pineland".

edit on 5/17/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

It hasn't, on this scope. But in the early days, before you'd have to hunt through 200 pages of people screaming martial law, or everything else, you could find articles talking about it, and how this was the 16th Jade Helm to take place.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Someone already posted one in this thread. "Jade Helm series" should clue you in. From 2013. "series" is the giveaway.

eta: nevermind, you're not supposed to know about that one
edit on 17-5-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
boston marathon had an exercise going on across the street. unique and similar in nature.
7/7 had an exercise going on at the same stations that were hit. unique in timing.
911 had an exercise going on off shore, same nature of supposed mission, same time frame too.

those exercises did not cause me any comfort.

Why throw another pitch if the batter strikes out?
Put sour milk back in the fridge, your gonna get the 'runs'.

My walmart, not in a named state of exercise operation has for about 3 weeks now closed off the best part of the parking lot to place tons of sea-train boxes within a blanket/privacy fenced area, with people dressed like security agents moving whatever materials they move from one box to the other.

Now I have to walk further and it's not a fair trade, is the warehouse broke-down?

So, upon further investigation; It appears that the 'agents' wear special nickers to distinguish them from other walmart associate salespeople.
My best guess is that all of the merchandise display cases and shelves are all getting traded out for new ones.
I still have to burn an extra calorie getting in the damn door.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join