It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is brewing in my backyard, Oh dear JADE HELM 15

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

They're all private companies. The only time they're military drivers is when the vehicles themselves are being driven down the road, but when they're on the back of a truck.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlessedLore
a reply to: Answer

I checked your link on google earth but didn't see any MLRS anywhere also the picture you added don't show them either. Not saying this is anything and maybe they were bought for scrap. But there is nothing wrong with keeping an eye out an people reporting such things and its good that all these articles are put to the test I agree. But I still don't know were I stand of opinion so far on the MLRS's yet somewhere between 25% concerned, 25% move along and 50% on the fence. There is not enough information yet and everything is still in it's early infant stages currently. Thank you for your knowledge and posts to this thread. I to hope this is nothing and just sand in the wind but I can't help keep shaking this internal feeling that tells me things could go south by 2016 for sure so I stay watchful.

that link is correct......

but NOT THE DATE, it is CLEARLY time-stamped over a year ago back in April 2014 !!! (upper left hand corner )

yea......I'll confirm this concern of yours, and staying cautious

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BlessedLore

Wellcome to the program,and I do mean program

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The idea of taking Texas over by force is preposterous.
They can't even handle Afghanistan.
I'm pretty sure we would get help from neighboring states, but I don't think we would need it.
What would be the point?
There is much more to lose than to gain.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo

originally posted by: BlessedLore

I checked your link on google earth but didn't see any MLRS anywhere also the picture you added don't show them either. Not saying this is anything and maybe they were bought for scrap. But there is nothing wrong with keeping an eye out an people reporting such things and its good that all these articles are put to the test I agree. But I still don't know were I stand of opinion so far on the MLRS's yet somewhere between 25% concerned, 25% move along and 50% on the fence. There is not enough information yet and everything is still in it's early infant stages currently. Thank you for your knowledge and posts to this thread. I to hope this is nothing and just sand in the wind but I can't help keep shaking this internal feeling that tells me things could go south by 2016 for sure so I stay watchful.

that link is correct......

but NOT THE DATE, it is CLEARLY time-stamped over a year ago back in April 2014 !!! (upper left hand corner )

yea......I'll confirm this concern of yours, and staying cautious

Uh yeah... Google maps obviously doesn't have real-time images.

So the MLRS's weren't there a year ago. That doesn't change the fact that they're sitting on the property of a business that appears to do salvage/scrap work that happens to be right down the street from a large Army depot that often holds liquidation auctions and sells off government equipment.

They aren't "randomly sitting in the middle of nowhere" like the video would have you believe.

All things considered, it's quite obvious that the MLRS's aren't related to Jade Helm. At all.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: Zaphod58

Let me understand, so the drivers of these vehicles carrying Military materials are private truckers? I was under the impression that they are Military personnel who haul military equipment.

It just does not make sense, none of this does. I have seen much traveling this great country of ours and do not recall ever seeing a convoy of Military vehicles on anything but the move to their next location.

I think that it is related to JH15, that these walmart locations are being used as base command centers for operations.

The best we can hope for is that nothing goes down between now and 911, but if it does they will be ready for it.

The convoys you see are typically national guard units moving around for training exercises or they're transporting several vehicles from one place to another for maintenance, repair, relocation, etc.

Military vehicles are moved by non-military trucking companies all the time when they're heading somewhere for repair, heading to auction, heading to the scrap yard, heading to a location that is far away, etc. etc. etc.

When most military vehicles are manufactured, they're moved from the factory to their destination by private truckers.

I lived near a manufacturing facility for MRAP's and I saw them being moved around all the time on flat-bed trailers by private companies.

Again, just because you don't normally pay attention to what's going on... it doesn't mean that it's out of the ordinary or related to Jade Helm. You're just noticing it now because A) you're aware of it and B) people on YouTube are telling you that it's something odd. I mean no offense by saying this, I'm just saying that if you want to be concerned about Jade Helm you should focus on ACTUAL strange occurrences and not all the normal daily activities that people are trying to tie into the conspiracy.
edit on 5/15/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

Thank you for your research Komodo, I do not know what to think about the MLRS but will reserve judgement for later as everything is still to early on. I truly hope Answer is right and they are going to be scrap salvaged. No can say for sure so far and that's okay. The main reason I made this thread is because all this stuff needs to be reported and dug through so we can find reality from false. Is this actually what we think or is it easily explained away and are the explanations truly valid. This is what we are all looking for. Haters will hate and trollers will troll but reasonable free thinkers can still discuss and find conclusions to the subjects at hand and that is exactly what we are doing thank you sir. And may we all be wise and watchful of our surroundings.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Thank you for the video, it was pretty good. I do believe that numbers are important to structured reality, the creator, and is manipulated by dark forces for dark things. The video is good but there are some gaps like the 138 +831=969 I don't know where they came up with the 831 from? Do you? There is a connection between the TPTB and the dark ones, CERN, Saturn,Lucifer, etc... I think you all ready know what I'am talking about. The video has many valid points with the dates in other areas of the film, I am worried someone will single out the above mentioned and use that to stray people from seeing the dots in the rest of the video. But much props on you for grasping the meta-physical of this all regardless, most see but don't see and most hear but don't hear and as such are given to great delusion. Many will be lost due to sheer lack of knowledge, and God bless you.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Joint Assistant for Deployment and Execution [JADE] Homeland Eradication of Local Militants [HELM]

Is this another crack down on militia groups like in the 90's?

Start around the 38:10 on the video:

conspiracy theorists
tax protesters
militias
2nd amendment supporters
sovereign citizens
us veterans
us patriots
constitutionalists
Christians
survivalist
Has all been categorized as terrorist.

edit on 16-5-2015 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
No doubt this is a PSYOPS campaign designed to intimidate citizens who entertain the thought of joining some kind of "revolution". Why else would they blatantly label such a significant percentage of Americans as "targets" for this exercise, knowing that it would cause such a stir of emotions?

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Not all exercise names are acronyms. In fact most aren't. They're randomly assigned names from a computer in some cases, and in a few someone comes up with the name.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I started to thank you for your information, then realized that you have no idea who you are speaking with or my powers of observation.

So, I guess thanks for being so observant and aware.

Hope that serves you well in the future.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Oh I am SOO glad that you posted that!! I tried so hard to stay up for it but just couldn't.

Will kick back later and enjoy.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Ah, I will have to check that out to validate. I trust what you say to be true to the best of your knowledge. I think you know that I am not afraid of JH15, just keeping an open mind and trying to sort out the fear mongering and the odd times we are living in.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I started to thank you for your information, then realized that you have no idea who you are speaking with or my powers of observation.

So, I guess thanks for being so observant and aware.

Hope that serves you well in the future.

You must have misinterpreted what I said but okay...

You stated in this thread that you A) don't see military equipment being moved by private trucking lines and B) you only see convoys of military vehicles going from place to place. You also assumed, incorrectly, that military equipment is only moved by military drivers.

The first one happens all the time and I gave you an explanation for the second one. I then explained that your assumption was incorrect. I did this because you're using your own false notions to associate these activities with Jade Helm.

I pointed out the fact that you shouldn't get your panties twisted just because you've never noticed what is, to those of us who have seen it plenty of times, a perfectly normal occurrence and now you act offended?

Your powers of observation may be just dandy but perhaps there isn't a lot of military equipment being moved in your area on a regular basis for you to notice these things. When I said "just because you don't pay attention to what's going on..." I didn't mean "in general", I meant as it pertains to military vehicles being moved around. That's an activity that nobody really notices until someone points it out... like now when there are morons making YouTube videos about Jade Helm every time a HMMWV rolls down the street.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

I drive trucks for a living. I see them all the time, and I see companies advertising on driver boards. There are van companies that haul everything from tires to Stinger missiles, to bullets, exclusively for the military. That's all they haul is military cargo.

I see flatbed and drop deck trucks daily carrying military vehicles sitting in truck stops on breaks. They sit in Walmart parking lots too.
edit on 5/16/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
For those that don't believe that Walmart allows trucks to park there, the next time you go to a Walmart, they sell a Rand McNally atlas for truck drivers that includes a list of every Walmart in the US that allows truck parking in their lot.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Do you think I authored this Thread? Just wondering.

I like SQ on C2C and the Doomsday scenario...
www.youtube.com...
edit on pm531pmSat, 16 May 2015 20:35:25 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Do you think I authored this Thread? Just wondering.

Of course not but I don't see how that has any bearing on what I posted.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

There's an app for that

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join