It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is brewing in my backyard, Oh dear JADE HELM 15

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

When we finally have a place, I'm gonna buy a fuel tank and turn it into a coffee table. I saw a great design for one that cut a tank in half and laid a glass tabletop on it.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I checked your link on google earth but didn't see any MLRS anywhere also the picture you added don't show them either. Not saying this is anything and maybe they were bought for scrap. But there is nothing wrong with keeping an eye out an people reporting such things and its good that all these articles are put to the test I agree. But I still don't know were I stand of opinion so far on the MLRS's yet somewhere between 25% concerned, 25% move along and 50% on the fence. There is not enough information yet and everything is still in it's early infant stages currently. Thank you for your knowledge and posts to this thread. I to hope this is nothing and just sand in the wind but I can't help keep shaking this internal feeling that tells me things could go south by 2016 for sure so I stay watchful.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

a reply to: BlessedLore

youre slightly incorrect, if you were at Ft Bragg then you know the JFKSWC uses the ENTIRE state of North Carolina for Operation Robin Sage, I used to be a role player:

Operation robin Sage

I was never stationed at Ft. Bragg I knew about the JFKSWC but didn't know they role play throughout the entire state, interesting is this now the same for SERE training as well. Had bunch of great friends/battle buddies that had AIT there. Question for giggles, do the DF's still wear those fake medic unit patches when out on post at the NCO bar and etc??? Just wondering if they switched patches yet lol...

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlessedLore

I checked your link on google earth but didn't see any MLRS anywhere also the picture you added don't show them either. Not saying this is anything and maybe they were bought for scrap. But there is nothing wrong with keeping an eye out an people reporting such things and its good that all these articles are put to the test I agree. But I still don't know were I stand of opinion so far on the MLRS's yet somewhere between 25% concerned, 25% move along and 50% on the fence. There is not enough information yet and everything is still in it's early infant stages currently. Thank you for your knowledge and posts to this thread. I to hope this is nothing and just sand in the wind but I can't help keep shaking this internal feeling that tells me things could go south by 2016 for sure so I stay watchful.

The MLRS's aren't there because those pics are from April, 2014. The place bought them more recently.

If you move around a bit in street view/Google Earth, that place has several older trucks and whatnot and it definitely looks like they're a salvage yard or they sell scrap metal.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

The MLRS's aren't there because those pics are from April, 2014. The place bought them more recently.

If you move around a bit in street view/Google Earth, that place has several older trucks and whatnot and it definitely looks like they're a salvage yard or they sell scrap metal.

I do think that is the most logically explanation as well and hope that is the case. Can't still help but wonder though right? I have seen you around on a few posts and I like what you bring to the table. Most people bring smear, you sir I commend you bring links, pictures and facts.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

There is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary going on. You're letting the power of suggestion control what you're seeing here. Please don't buy into the YouTube tards who are trying to convince everyone that every thing is part of a grand Jade Helm conspiracy.

That statement above reminds me of the great depression, Just before the crap hit the fan Governments in North America were saying the same thing. "Your money is safe in our banks" Nothing out of the ordinary is going on folks.

Two weeks later all banks were closed and the only people who could afford food were the ones that stuffed their mattresses with cash. The rest of the folks were victims of the "Power of suggestion" from their own Government.
It does no harm to keep your eyes open and be aware.

S&F to the OP
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think there's definitely more to JADE HELM 15 than we're being told, but the exercise (as the plan is described, at least) would be nowhere near large enough to implement martial law and whatnot.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iwinder

There is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary going on. You're letting the power of suggestion control what you're seeing here. Please don't buy into the YouTube tards who are trying to convince everyone that every thing is part of a grand Jade Helm conspiracy.

That statement above reminds me of the great depression, Just before the crap hit the fan Governments in North America were saying the same thing. "Your money is safe in our banks" Nothing out of the ordinary is going on folks.

Two weeks later all banks were closed and the only people who could afford food were the ones that stuffed their mattresses with cash. The rest of the folks were victims of the "Power of suggestion" from their own Government.
It does no harm to keep your eyes open and be aware.

S&F to the OP
Regards, Iwinder

As soon as something unusual is posted, I'll be happy to investigate.

A few minutes of diligence shows that this was much ado about nothing.

Instead of watching a YouTube clip and letting the power of suggestion take over, we should look into anything that claims to be related to Jade Helm and determine if it's worth noting or not.

Getting worked up about these videos just shows that people are way too gullible.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

The MLRS are under trees so no, you would not see them and Google earth is not a real time public spy satellite lol. They are sitting at a large Army depot anyway so they are nothing to be worried about. The people who reported on them just did not know that the depot was there since it covers a lot of acreage. Kind of silly for them to be pinned up against the fence so close to the road like that since Vandals could easily mess with them but they could be there for scrap parts and no longer considered fit for duty.

Back in the day they probably sat in Germany or on the Korean DMZ ready to unleash hell or maybe they already did in Desert Storm.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Excuse my ignorance in these matters, but if the exercise is supposed to start in on July 15, why is all this hardware being deployed now, two months early? Does the US military really have so much stuff that they can afford to park a vehicle for 2 months without using it? Are these parked vehicles being guarded? What does that cost per month? Will it take 2 months to get everything back out of these places after they exercise? Then 2 months to get them to their next destination? In my experience each unit brings its own vehicles and hardware with it to the exercise/operation. What are the MLRS units that belong to these vehicles doing in the meantime?

To go by the youtube videos, this exercise is as big as a major war. I dont think every military movement can be JH15 related.
edit on 14/5/15 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
What?!? This thread entire thread is about the supposed military take over of texas. that's what this 'Jade Helm' crap is all about. You don't even know what you raving about ? You must have a lot of confused days. Maybe see a doctor.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer
Are you talking to yourself or crying for all the town (ATS) to see? None of us know who your rude and disrespectful comments are pointed at.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cinrad
Excuse my ignorance in these matters, but if the exercise is supposed to start in on July 15, why is all this hardware being deployed now, two months early? Does the US military really have so much stuff that they can afford to park a vehicle for 2 months without using it? Are these parked vehicles being guarded? What does that cost per month? Will it take 2 months to get everything back out of these places after they exercise? Then 2 months to get them to their next destination? In my experience each unit brings its own vehicles and hardware with it to the exercise/operation. What are the MLRS units that belong to these vehicles doing in the meantime?

To go by the youtube videos, this exercise is as big as a major war. I dont think every military movement can be JH15 related.

None of this is related to Jade Helm. This thread is the result of bozos on YouTube who try to associate everything with Jade Helm just to get more subscribers to their channel.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

Those of you worried about the US taking over Texas, you do know that texas is already controlled by the US, right? Teaxs is a state in the US, right? You guys are doing nothing but getting yourselves all upset about something that's not heppening, won't happen. Whoever it is that you guys listen to is either only trying to get you guys riled up over his/her very imagined fears, or, those who are stoking your fires are trying to distract you from some thing. the US military IS NOT PLANNING A TAKE OVER OF TEXAS. Pull your heads out and stop being so damned easily manipulated. Would you have even given nthis idiocy a second thought if Bush was still in the White House? Of course not. Think there's a connection between this fear-mongering and the Right-Wing's hatred for Obama? Gee, I don't know..... If the image of Texas and Texans is important to you Texas residents, stop living down to your stereotype.

Oh, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels this way! Love your post.

And I'm so glad I don't live in Texas.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: reldra

Video of them driving the vehicles off the truck at a Walmart?
I said I would go look. I know I had seen many videos on youtube of military vehicles on flatbeds at Walmart and and one with the vehicles off. First, I found that a lot of the bigger 'conspiracy youtubers' copy eachother's videos and reports so much it gets confusing. So, there is a lot less content than I thought.
There is one of humvees on a flatbed at the closed LivingstonTX walmart Military vehicles closed walmart

The other I saw was of 2 females driving around a closed walmart and the back area had rows and rows of parked humvees. That video is gone, though I searched over an hour.

There are other articles I won't link to as they are in this or another thread about shackles in train cars, guillotines and portable morgues (unproven as to what they are).

I did talk to my friend who was a long haul driver for years...retired 2 years now. He said that aa few times he had stayed overnight for his mandated 10 hr break once upon a time as some of the truck stops were unsafe. He said that shouldn't be an issue now as the TA stops are really nice, some with private showers with fresh towels, marble design and good security.

There is a lot more, but I am still trying to find that it isn't something the same youtubers have posted 25x each. But I do no the Governor of Texas has mobilized the Texas Guard to monitor Jade Helm. He doesn't think this is all normal and matter of course. Texas Guard Mobilized I find the first reason in this article a little odd, but NPR is a pretty good source.

More comes up every day, but I admit I thought there was a lot more proof than there is of the military vehicles/walmart and my knowledge of what truckers actually do was off. ty

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I know they planned on having the Guard watch things.

As for military vehicles there, I've seen them, construction equipment, even cattle/pig haulers parked at Walmart.

The issue isn't safety at truck stops, it's finding parking period. Yes the TA and Petro truck stops are nice, as are some of the Flying J stops.

There are an estimated 2 million trucks in the US (18 wheelers). There are an estimated 31,249 parking spots along interstate highways in rest areas. Estimates of truck stop parking numbers are between 153,829 and 260,599 along major interstates in the US. Both those numbers are for the major highways and all of the US only, but give an idea of how short parking can get.
edit on 5/14/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

More comes up every day, but I admit I thought there was a lot more proof than there is of the military vehicles/walmart and my knowledge of what truckers actually do was off. ty

While there's no reason we shouldn't pay attention to what's going on, a lot of the Jade Helm nonsense is based on rumor and misconception from people who are now associating totally normal activities with a grand conspiratorial secret military takeover/whatever they think it is.

Unfortunately, the YouTube Tinfoil Hat Brigade is all-too-willing to throw every rumor into a video that the more gullible folks will believe.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The last video is from Texarkana, Texas. There is an Army Depot near that city.

But beyond that, consider this: If the US federal government wanted to take over TX and put it under martial law, as highly unlikely as it is, but if they were going to do such then they are in a perfect opportunity to do such, as the state houses 15 military bases all around it.

Personally I would figure that the state would welcome a large number of military persons into it, that way the local economies would get a boost. And with all of the storms and Tornadoes that have been happening here recently, the military can assist in the clean up, rescue and relief operations, along with assisting the persons displaced. And isn't the state right now worried about illegal immigrants coming from Mexico? Why not ask that they conduct these exercises closer to the boarder, that way they can act as deterrents, and assist the boarder patrol there and give the residents a bit of some sense of safety.

IN short, too many people have been hyping up this to be more than it should be. Then there is the laughable talk about the US invading Texas, yet seeming to forget that Texas is apart of the United States, and thus would be utterly out there for the nation to invade itself.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Again, as I have said above I do not think the US in going to invade Texas and the MLRS might just be waiting to be scraped or actually functional and sitting there for who knows what. But I do know it is good for everyone to post this stuff so we can filter through it all, explain it away or connect the dots.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Let me understand, so the drivers of these vehicles carrying Military materials are private truckers? I was under the impression that they are Military personnel who haul military equipment.

It just does not make sense, none of this does. I have seen much traveling this great country of ours and do not recall ever seeing a convoy of Military vehicles on anything but the move to their next location.

I think that it is related to JH15, that these walmart locations are being used as base command centers for operations.

The best we can hope for is that nothing goes down between now and 911, but if it does they will be ready for it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join