It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is brewing in my backyard, Oh dear JADE HELM 15

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: reldra

I have taken my ten hour break at Walmart a bunch of times. I sat at a Walmart yesterday morning that had 15 trucks there at 9am. I went past another in the late afternoon that had 25 or 30 trucks at least parked there. Many Walmart stores allow truck parking in the corners of their lots, out of the way of customer access. Some even have marked spots for truck parking.

Sorry but working customer service is not the same as driving a truck. Until you've driven and seen what drivers go through to find parking at night, you can say what you will but you have no idea what it's like.
You shouldn;t be taking your 10 hour break there. You should be at a truck stop or in a motel. There are no Walmarts that allow 25-30 trucks to 'take their 10 hour break there'. That is too much of the parking lot. You are supposed to get your business done and leave.
edit on 13-5-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
There are no Walmarts that allow 25-30 trucks to 'take their 10 hour break there'. That is too much of the parking lot. You are supposed to get your business done and leave.

And yet, there are even guides to which Walmarts permit this and which do not. In general, Wally is fine with cars or trucks using the lot at night, if you park up by the street and it doesn't become excessive.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   

You want to bet on that? I can name two right now that do. You have no idea what it's like trying to find parking out here. I see five and six trucks at atime parked on ramps because there isn't anywhere near enough parking for even half the trucks on the road.

It's up to the individual store if they will allow trucks to park there overnight or not. Some will, a bunch won't allow trucks at all. It would be great if we could park at a truck stop or a motel when we have to, but welcome to the real world. I suggest you find someone you know and ride with them for a week and learn what it's really like on the road.
edit on 5/13/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58 In my job, I spoke to drivers, terminal managers and customers all day long. None of our drivers were sleeping in a Walmart parking lot for 10 hours. The line to wait to drop off freight was the only allowable place and 99% of Walmarts with an appointment. I do, in fact, personally know a long haul truck driver and I will ask him. But all of that is neither here nor there. It might be the case, that drivers are sleeping in wal mart lots. But these pictures and videos are from behind Walmarts. Not in the front near the street.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Just because none of YOUR drivers were doesn't mean they don't allow it or that it doesn't happen all the time. We park where we can find safe parking. Drivers have been robbed or killed because the only place to park was a closed gas station. I'll sit in a Walmart that allows it any day of the week.

One of the Walmart stores that allows a lot of trucks to park there has them park in the back and along the sides where no customers park. Again, it's up to the individual store.
edit on 5/13/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

You want to bet on that? I can name two right now that do. You have no idea what it's like trying to find parking out here. I see five and six trucks at atime parked on ramps because there isn't anywhere near enough parking for even half the trucks on the road.

It's up to the individual store if they will allow trucks to park there overnight or not. Some will, a bunch won't allow trucks at all. It would be great if we could park at a truck stop or a motel when we have to, but welcome to the real world. I suggest you find someone you know and ride with them for a week and learn what it's really like on the road.

Ok... let's just put this to rest -parking at this walmart that is.... I also have a CDL A and been around the block. The Livingston Walmart is not the Winslow AZ Walmart. It is uncommon for anyone to be parking here for any extended amount of time -if at all unless they have to be. It is certainly not the friendliest to get in and out of anymore either. Just because some Walmarts, allow something does not mean it is the norm. It is not the norm here.

Why are so "matter of fact" about this Walmart if you admit you aren't here that often? I am also pretty sure -but not absolutely certain- that anyone parking there now would be chased off since it is now under 24x7 surveillance by some white jeep that I don't care to know any more about.

Right *now* I see no trucks parked there, and I am not getting any closer. This picture was taken just a few minutes ago.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Volund

Because trucks, even those carrying military vehicles sit at Walmart all the time. That doesn't mean they're delivering them there.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Because trucks, even those carrying military vehicles sit at Walmart all the time. That doesn't mean they're delivering them there.

Well in this case...

The guy pulled in where he was observed by someone from the nearby Dollar Tree, he went into the store and came back out with what was believed to be a prescription. This is all nice but the pharmacy was supposed to be closed down at the end of last month. Even if the pharmacy remains open who would stop this guy and ask to see it. Nothing can be validated with 100% certainty. The OP is probably referring to this exact facebook post. Sorry, but I am the type that will dig up all sources. Facebook

As for the white Jeep... now thats a mystery. Walmart has a contract with Yale Security and it is definitely not yale looking. Who knows.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

How else are they getting into the tunnel network?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I dont much care for the exercise happening in my backyard - im in Austin - but the paranoia seems to run further than reality. There is no motive for a takeover or implementing marahall law at present. Texas is already part of the US. There is no rebellion to quash.

That said, i am not cool with paratroopers dropping into Austin or troops skulking around firing blanks at us for practice... Things that were listed in the plan. This is not ok. If governor Abbott hadnt added the ridiculous sounding paranoia to his statements, I would generally agree that in a free state, you always have someone watch policing and military operations. Its called checks and balances. Its a good thing. So, while i find Abbotts ultra conservatism to be distasteful, Ibappreciate the :attention he is ggiving to keep an eye on the military. NoW if we could just have militias tonwatch the police, wed be on the right road.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I know for a fact that Jade Helm exercises will be carried out at a closed school and a few other facilities in Biloxi, MS starting August 8th. I'll share the PDF when I get back to my computer.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I'm starting to think Jade Helm is just a huge psyop, with the bonus of training too.

Completely designed to gauge and test public's reaction, on sites such as this...

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
I'm starting to think Jade Helm is just a huge psyop, with the bonus of training too.

Completely designed to gauge and test public's reaction, on sites such as this...

It's not the first training exercise of this type held in the US. I think it might be the first one that was widely known, so it spooks people.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

a reply to: BlessedLore

They aren't being delivered to Walmart. Trucks use Walmart to take breaks, or just to shop at. Not all of them let trucks park on their property, so the ones that do are popular.

a reply to: Zaphod58

I can understand your thinking on this but, the Walmart is closed so the trucker couldn't go in a buy something if they wanted. So you are saying that they are just taking a break and it's cool and maybe it is. But out here truckers usually park near the Sonic, Whataburger, or Hartz chicken buffet and all have big dirt or gravel areas specifically for the truckers for parking and Flying J and Love's is there also among others. Not an empty closed down Walmart that they would need to walk a ways from to get to eat or do anything. So it is fishy and I'll say that. And it's not that it's happening here than worries me, it's the fact that it's happening everywhere in rural-ish areas and the spec ops never train in the open and if they make a bunch of noise/issue during a mission then that has also been frowned upon in the community. Spec ops are supposed to be silent, in the dark and proficient killers not "mastering the public domain" and walking on random peoples private property and driving around town in civi's with a arm band like they're volunteer SS or something, give me a brake. It just doesn't compute. The Humvee don't worry me at all compared to the MLRS though.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

So they are using closed walmarts for this operation?

a reply to: LDragonFire

From the information or mis-information that is out there so far in my opinion it looks like the Wal-marts that have been closed down will be used as operating/ forward control centers for JADE HELM 15 (Spec Ops, FBI,DHS,NSA ETC) as a staging point and also a collection and filtering in place to separate different profile types for their missions and or extractions. And like others have said, when they mention "plumbing" I think it's a slap to us as a inside joke and I think there may actually be some truth to the reports of underground tunnels linking the Wal-mart as well. We don't need to be scared just wise and aware of our surroundings.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Thought I would throw in a post to back up what Zaphod has been saying. My dad is a big rig driver and if he can't find a truck stop near him or if truck stops he does find are full, the first thing he does is ask me to find the nearest Walmart supercenter so he can park there. It's VERY common for truckers to park in Walmart lots.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I'm a couple hours south of you.
I see a lot of unusual things, but none of a military nature.
There is a National Guard Armory nearby.
I have seen them on the road a few times, but I think that it is just routine maintenance to take the vehicles for a spin now and then.
I really have no fear that they are stupid enough to try and take over the capitol by force.
a reply to: skunkape23

I have no fear currently that take would take the capitol either but I am stating that the amount of MLRS there don't add up. And whats scarier is they can leave those right there and when they're needed the HEMTT's roll out pods up, coordinates down, fire drops and they can rain hell and fire and more all day long. The cabs on the MLRS are bullet and fire proof as well with a/c. My old units motto in SK was "Steel behind the Rock" and my division 2nd Infantry Division's motto was "Stay alert, Stay Alive" but the last motto more because we were tasked with the DMZ area and other various places. But to be clear, no I' am not worried presently but their is cause to be watchful though.

Here's some info on the HEMTT'S and the MLRS for you:

HEMTT LINK

MLRS LINK

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

They aren't being delivered to Walmart. Trucks use Walmart to take breaks, or just to shop at. Not all of them let trucks park on their property, so the ones that do are popular.
Don't have the link handy and it's was a legit news source and it stated clearly that Walmart is part of this JH operation.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
geez, if you Texans are so scared of our own military, you have a funny way of showing it. Texas has ALWAYS been in the forefront of getting federal money from the defense department to flow into their state for the jobs and local tax revenue that comes with it. now, when you have the military all around you, that your own republican lawmakers have voted to set up in your state, you are paranoid enough to think they are there to take over the state of Texas.....BIG GIANT-ASSED FACE PALM BY ME....is there something wrong with the drinking water down in Texas?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
From the OP's first link Intellihub
This was the first reply in the comments section.
He has a FB video in the post but I cant link it.

Larry Curtis

I have visited this particular Walmart location twice in as many days and it is all quiet. Here is a link for a video I made of this location on the 11th which was my first visit. I saw these photos after I made this video and returned for a second visit the following day and I looked all around the place, including through the windows of the large doors to the automotive department thinking they could have been stashed in the garage, and these HUMVEEs are nowhere to be found...so the expression "delivered to Walmart" is NOT exactly the case. There is no sign of anything at all military, but there IS an Army of contractors inside the building working on installing new plumbing.

I am all for a good conspiracy, but DAHB00777 just throws $h!t at the wall to see what sticks.

Anyone live there that can get a video or pics of the place?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join