It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is brewing in my backyard, Oh dear JADE HELM 15

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer

A lot of places set a delivery time and will not take you early. I delivered a load of run flats to that armory a few years ago and we made sure to be at the gate close to our delivery time. Your only option is to find somewhere nearby to park of you're early. I don't remember there being a truck stop close by there so this Walmart is perfect.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

A lot of places set a delivery time and will not take you early. I delivered a load of run flats to that armory a few years ago and we made sure to be at the gate close to our delivery time. Your only option is to find somewhere nearby to park of you're early. I don't remember there being a truck stop close by there so this Walmart is perfect.

That WalMart is about 4 hours away from the Depot but it's a straight shot up Hwy 59 to get there.

I'd say we've solved the mystery... the truck is probably headed to that depot with HMMWV's that need maintenance and he stopped into the WalMart for a break.

If the guys on YouTube had spent a couple minutes checking Google Maps instead of making their videos, they would have figured it out but that doesn't make for good clickbait.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
A few things bother me. I'm from St Louis and I'm used to seeing military units being shipped both East and West by rail. In all situation's I have watched this military traffic they were all painted the same. The humvees have different color schemes, so this isn't a shipment heading to the coast to be shipped out.

The conspiracy theory is that the walmarts were closed because they will be used for Jade Helm, this is looking like this theory might be true.

Perhaps the trucker is messing with us to get hits on his youtube channel. I have a feeling the closer we get to Jade Helm these lots will be filled up with military vehicles.

Anyone see any plumbing trucks or plumbers at any of these closed walmarts?
edit on 13-5-2015 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2015 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
A few things bother me. I'm from St Louis and I'm used to see military units being shipped both East and West by rail. In all situation's I have watched this military traffic they were all painted the same. The humvees have different color schemes, so this isn't a shipment heading to the coast to be shipped out.

The conspiracy theory is that the walmarts were closed because they will be used for Jade Helm, this is looking like this theory might be true.

Perhaps the trucker is messing with us to get hits on his youtube channel. I have a feeling the closer we get to Jade Helm these lots will be filled up with military vehicles.

Anyone see any plumbing trucks or plumbers at any of these closed walmarts?

What makes you think HMMWV's are only moved around for shipping out of the country? They are on the highways constantly in Texas and the color schemes have nothing to do with anything.

In this thread, it has already been explained that there is an Army depot in Texarkana that performs repairs and maintenance on wheeled vehicles. The WalMart location is on the same highway, due South of that depot.

There is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary going on. You're letting the power of suggestion control what you're seeing here. Please don't buy into the YouTube tards who are trying to convince everyone that every thing is part of a grand Jade Helm conspiracy.
edit on 5/13/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

No I notice things that seem out of the ordinary, just like the guy taking the video of the other vehicles parked along the road. I guess that is standard shipping and parking procedures?

What you say could be 100% true, I have no idea. But do you remember if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor? I didn't have sexual relations with that woman? Or that Iraq had WMD? What makes you think the government is telling the truth now?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

It depends. Some places you just pull in, some have a staging area, others you park on the street. Sometimes we park on the street to walk into a store to go shopping.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Isnt jade helm 15 suppose to be a "spec op" training thing? At least thats how the govt has put it. Seems tobe alot more equipment than what would be needed for the said training. Thst said, there is no real way to figure out if all the equipment being seen by people is for jade helm.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: clearmind

There's a lot of military equipment shipped around normally that has nothing to do with Jade Helm. I rarely go a day without seeing at least four or five vehicles on drop decks getting moved around.

It's also getting close to training time for the National Guard, so there will be more of their vehicles driving around.
edit on 5/13/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

There is a Loves and Flying J just south of here. I think Flying J is exit 242 and the Loves is closer. There is also a small stop south of Shepherd... and another south of town with new tractor turn lanes from 59... did you think no one would chime in and refute you? I Love all the comments from people that don't even live around this Walmart that seem to know for absolute certainty all of these things they could not possibly know.

Good job OP on posting this update, I don't have time to cruise the facebook pages all the time.

edit on 13-5-2015 by Volund because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I cut the first video off as soon as I heard Daboob 7's familiar nasal twang. I watch the other two and was not impressed in the least.

But I'm dying to ask the $64,000 question. Do you suppose they're moving the vehicles Overland because all of the tunnels that connect the Walmarts are full?

edit on 13-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: clearmind
As noted, all the equipment likely is not necessarily for the exercise, though time will be the final determinant on that.

Exercises work where BLUEFOR (blue forces/allies) work against an OPFOR (opposing forces/enemy), each side would need equipment for realism as SPECOP's often go into enemy territory laden with equipment. It would naturally follow that a good amount of equipment is necessary, and often is, even for a single unit to receive pre-deployment training, other units and commands act as participating BLUEFOR's and OPFOR's and always involves a lot of equipment.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Volund

I said I didn't remember there being truck stops, not that there aren't any. It's been several years since I've been there, and I don't have every truck stop in the US memorized.

Depending on the day, and time of day those truck stops will be full. In some areas of Texas on a weekend you're not finding parking because many of the places we deliver in those areas close early on Saturday and are closed Sunday. I went through five truck stops at 2pm on a Sunday near Houston and finally wound up parking at a Walmart because not one of them had a parking spot open.

There are a lot of reasons for a truck to pull into a Walmart though. Hell he may have just decided to park there for his thirty minute break instead of the truck stop because truck stops are such a pain for our thirty.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Jade Helm is the destroyer of souls and the consumer of all hope. Limited is your understanding as Jade Helm lives an esoteric existence. The shadows of your homes and back yards, to your streets and alley ways is where Jade Helm lurks. Hold tight to your fear, and keep your doors locked. The third amendment is Jade Helm's dessert, and it shall not be denied.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllSourceIntel
(though I noticed in Jade Helm they didn't bother creating fictional names).

The real question is, will they finally find Robin Hayes?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

a reply to: BlessedLore

They aren't being delivered to Walmart. Trucks use Walmart to take breaks, or just to shop at. Not all of them let trucks park on their property, so the ones that do are popular.
ENOUGH with the trucks using Walmarts to take breaks. Livingston, TX is not the only CLOSED WALMART where this has been seen. They are not just trucks, they are military vehicles on and off of trucks. I am not sure why you persist in this. It is an odd occurance, it is not normal.
edit on 13-5-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I worked for A. Duie Pyle Customer Service for a long time. Most of what you say is true. But, we would not be delivering normal goods to a store that would be closed for 5 months. If we were, there wouldn't be a line to wait. Also, I can;t think of a circumstance where we would deliver military vehicles on flat beds to a Walmart or be allowed to 'rest' there overnight for ANY reason.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Then people shouldn't have any trouble going to a closed Walmart and get pictures of military vehicles parked there off the truck.

Truck drivers are the biggest conspiracy theorists you've seen, and the biggest talkers you've heard, yet none of them are saying a word about delivering military vehicles to Walmart.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I have taken my ten hour break at Walmart a bunch of times. I sat at a Walmart yesterday morning that had 15 trucks there at 9am. I went past another in the late afternoon that had 25 or 30 trucks at least parked there. Many Walmart stores allow truck parking in the corners of their lots, out of the way of customer access. Some even have marked spots for truck parking.

Sorry but working customer service is not the same as driving a truck. Until you've driven and seen what drivers go through to find parking at night, you can say what you will but you have no idea what it's like.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Then people shouldn't have any trouble going to a closed Walmart and get pictures of military vehicles parked there off the truck.

Truck drivers are the biggest conspiracy theorists you've seen, and the biggest talkers you've heard, yet none of them are saying a word about delivering military vehicles to Walmart.
I have seen the pictures and video on youtube. It is 3:42 am for me, but I can have it up tomorrow.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Video of them driving the vehicles off the truck at a Walmart?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join