It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is brewing in my backyard, Oh dear JADE HELM 15

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I have been trying my best to keep up with most of the JADE HELM 15 stuff but there is just so much going on in all avenues currently in the world it's hard to prioritize the news properly. But this is happening people and it's happening everywhere apparently. I live just south of Livngston, TX and I'll leave it at that. Here's a website with some pictures showing military vehicles being delivered to the Walmart in Livingston,TX via 18-wheeler.

Livingston TX Walmart Link

Here's some Youtube Videos I could find:

This next Video really freaks me out because it show allot of MLRS units in back-country TX. I served in Korea for almost 3 years in a MLRS unit. These things are seriously powerful and have an extreme range and can accept a variety of candy from conventional to nuke to EMP and some. Why of all creation would the government need these here in Texas for JADE HELM 15 dosen't even make sense. These units are usually rear of forces or spec ops and provide support or flat decimate their targets or small town. The amount of MLRS vehicles shown if maliciously used could even topple the state capitol in minutes, God forbid but I' am just saying. The back is empty is where the missile pods go each pod if I remember right can hold up to 16-20 missiles each, 2 pods per track and can quickly be loaded and unloaded. I remember once during a live fire someone parked a Humvee to close to the rear of the MLRS and when it shot the back capsule piece shot out as they all do and this one went through the Humvee windshield and through the back of the vehicle and out some ways. Thank God no soldiers were in the Humvee when the firing started but that shows the force of even the piece of a blast caps shooting off the MLRS in a live fire they are no joke. What do you guys think of all the JADE HELM 15 buildup and especially in Texas and if anyone is in Texas like me what have you heard or seen.

+7 more 
posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BlessedLore

They aren't being delivered to Walmart. Trucks use Walmart to take breaks, or just to shop at. Not all of them let trucks park on their property, so the ones that do are popular.

+19 more 
posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
So we have 2 YouTube videos showing the same group of photos of ONE flat-bed hauling 3 HMMWV's...

edit on 5/12/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

So they are using closed walmarts for this operation?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I'm a couple hours south of you.
I see a lot of unusual things, but none of a military nature.
There is a National Guard Armory nearby.
I have seen them on the road a few times, but I think that it is just routine maintenance to take the vehicles for a spin now and then.
I really have no fear that they are stupid enough to try and take over the capitol by force.

link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

So they are using closed walmarts for this operation?

If you believe a couple of dingdongs on YouTube who showed some pictures of a single truck parked at a WalMart... then sure.

Anyone who thinks that a single truck with 3 HMMWV's is proof of anything has no clue how military logistics works.

If they were really going to move a sizable force into the area and sustain them for a length of time, and they were going to be obvious about it i.e. parking 18 wheelers at WalMarts, you'd see a mind blowingly large amount of equipment and shipping containers being staged... not 3 freaking trucks on a flatbed.
edit on 5/12/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
link   
Problem is that Wal-mart is closed. And the last video of equipment parked in the woods behind a barbwire fence is not some small scale training exercise. Especially if they are MLRS. Why would you need them and need so many. They can get all the target practice they want at military ranges. And don't tell me it is terrain because the military has all types of ranges in different terrain like various theaters overseas.

Don't piss on me and tell me it's raining! or Training!

edit on 12/5/15 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Sorry to be an odd-ball, but when is this exercise scheduled to take place?

Google is just filled with click bait & the same discussions over and over so no help there.
edit on 12-5-2015 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

All the more reason for trucks to park there. No one to get mad about it anymore.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

It starts July 15th and runs until September 15th IIRC.
edit on 5/12/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

All the more reason for trucks to park there. No one to get mad about it anymore.

Well there certainly not plumbing supply trucks.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

They aren't being delivered to Walmart. Trucks use Walmart to take breaks, or just to shop at. Not all of them let trucks park on their property, so the ones that do are popular.

I second this ! Zap drives Rigs
And he's a Military weapons expert

just saying .... I trust his word on this .

edit on 13-5-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Red River Army Depot is very close to Texarkana, which is where the guy filming the video says he is...

The Red River Army Depot (RRAD) is an 15,835-acre (64.08 km2) facility located 18 miles (29 km) west of Texarkana, Texas in Bowie County. The facility has over 3,000,000 square feet (280,000 m2) of storage capacity

The depot's primary mission is the maintenance and repair of all Tactical Wheeled Vehicles, which includes repairing MRAPs and HUMVEEs. Letterkenny Army Depot took over some of RRAD's missile systems.

Or they're staging a bunch of missile launchers to use on us and they left them out in the open, unguarded, for all the world to see...

This is going to be a LOOOONG summer if every time some idiot without a clue spots something out of the ordinary, they're going to claim it's related to Jade Helm.
edit on 5/13/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Trucks move everything in this country, including military equipment. If you've never been on the road you have no idea how bad the parking shortage is. A closed Walmart, if the trucks park right, can easily fit 40-50 trucks or more depending on size.

There was an article about parking in Arkansas the other day. On an average day, 20,000 trucks pass through Arkansas. Every one of those drivers is required to take a ten hour break at the end of their shift. Between privately owned truck stops, and state owned rest areas, there are approximately 5,000 parking spots for trucks.
edit on 5/13/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer
What Zaphod said is the most likely reason, but everyone will know for sure come exercise time.

I think Chuck Norris said it best, that whatever the reason, people should still pay attention, ask questions, and be concerned.

Former military myself, the exercise is not that much different than the "Treasure Coast Scenario" (search term) on the East Coast that is done all the time by the various branches (I've been a participant twice and helped design/coordinate/facilitate once). Usually different commands of the different branches operate individually as part of pre-deployment training, however, there are large joint scale exercises that go with it. The eastern half of the U.S. is divided up amongst several fictional countries that represent real world theatres of operations (though I noticed in Jade Helm they didn't bother creating fictional names).
edit on 5/13/2015 by AllSourceIntel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Well there certainly not plumbing supply trucks.

Military vehicles are being moved around Texas all the time by tractor trailers. I see them constantly even in the Dallas area.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Ok Excusssse me for asking a question!!!!

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Ok Excusssse me for asking a question!!!!

I believe your question was simply answered... no need to act defensive.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
As for the 3rd video with the MLRS vehicles... the YouTube idiot says it's on Hwy 67, just West of 59.

Guess what's also on Hwy 67, just West of 59... Red River Army Depot. The place I mentioned earlier.

These vehicles are likely in overflow storage or some such waiting for maintenance. How predictable.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I would imagine a military drill would be pretty pointless without military hardware, so expect to see more of that kind.

I lived right next to a large open public area in the outskirts of a small town that was sometimes used for military drills, during night time they set up for drills, so when walking the dog in the morning i was passing missile launchers, artillery cannons, tanks and other stuff that normally was tugged away in the military bases out of view for the public.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join