It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any dumb blondes still in existence?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
oh, to the people hammering at OPs, ...ok, so clearly sexist, but consider the point he did actually make. not the bit where he is lamenting the dumb blonde trope no longer being mainstream, but of now how the dumb guy is becoming more the norm.

In my life, I meet a wide array of mindsets..plenty of simple men and women are out there in seeming equal numbers. Its not progress to remove one damaging stereotype just to replace it with another.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
While certainly no rocket scientist penny from the big bang theory kind of fits the dumb blonde role , not smart like the other characters , well who is , but comes across wanting by comparison . Mind you she has a better grip on reality than sheldon for instance .

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I'm sorry for your inferiority complex, OP.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
a reply to: Paschar0

Nah, I'm way too calculated to be anything other than precisely as funny as I think I am.

No guess?

A: So they don't # in the parade.

Good job I checked to see what that hashtag was hiding...I thought you meant this...

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Not quite as many "dumb" blondes since Miss Clairol reduced the amount of ammonia in its products

Jas

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

There are enough stupid and demeaning tropes still in cinema, and you want to resurrect one that has THANKFULLY gone the way of the dodo?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

"Dumb guy is becoming the norm"?

Seriously? You can trace that trope all the way back to the Honeymooners and all its subsequent ripoffs that feature an idiotic but means well father figure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join