It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL Suspends Tom Brady Four Games Without Any Proof He Had Role In Deflating Footballs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Honestly I told you in my first response. I don't even actually care to follow along with your information. You made your motivation clear in the last few post you feel like everyone's picking on New England because they're a dynasty.

Regardless of the fact that were there were dynasties before and no one picked on them. Rationalize it justifie it whatever you choose. I'm sure the NFL has more information than you do.

Exactly, you don't care about the facts. Your mind is made up based on your feelings, facts be damned.

My opinion as to why literally has no bearing on facts. My OP is not about opinions, it's about facts. I have given you the facts and sourced them, every time I do you change topics and run away.

As I said, when you can refrain from name calling and you can have an actual debate of substance let me know, otherwise why are you here other than to be toxic?

This has been your contribution.

Could not care in the least about the post. By all means continue deluding yourself.

You're a liar.

But you do realize how your claims resonate with an adult don't you? It reminds me of trying to reason with my grandchildren when they claim everybody is picking on them.

So according to you I am delusional. I am a liar, and I am a child.

Why address my facts when you can simply attack me and my character. Bravo. Very compelling retorts.

Now how about you address the facts of the subject, or troll another thread.
edit on 13-5-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

The bold of your statement is 100% correct. You're a patriots fan your opinion is biased and I could not care how much research you did.

What I'm beginning to find hilarious is you are under some misconception like you can change my mind. All the evidence has been reviewed and the NFL found your opinion wanting.

And you called me ignorant, clueless among other choice words.
edit on 13-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

So you are unable to formulate your own opinion and require the NFL to tell you what to think. I suppose that is the difference, I am actually able to think for myself.

Ignorant and clueless, neither of which is "calling you names". You have almost no understanding of the topic. You did not know Jackson said the ball felt fine to him and he did not have anything to do with it, and you did not know they tested 4 of the Colt's balls, 3 of which also failed (and the 4th would have failed if they tested it before the Patriots' balls), and rather than debate facts or question facts, you admit you simply have no interest in understanding what actually happened.

That is not name calling, that is an accurate description of you after you refused honest debate. You on the other hand say you refuse to listen to anything I say, have no idea what I have claimed, yet call me delusional. You call me a liar, then refuse to say what I lied about. You say I called you names in my very first response (where I never used the word ignorant or clueless), when I post my response and ask you where I did any such thing you refuse to answer because you lied. Then to top it off you admit you don't care what I have to say and then call my position (which you don't know because you admit you did not read it) child like. Since it's not based on our interactions, you are simply using character assassination to make up for the lack of any coherent argument you can muster.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

you are unable to formulate your own opinion and require the NFL to tell you what to think. I suppose that is the difference, I am actually able to think for myself.

Nope, already told you I made my mind up earlier. I just reminded you the NFL made a ruling.

And yes I refused an honest debate in one of my first replies to you. But you couldn't handle that so you continued to try and engage me in a debate.

Yes I don't care what your information is. I made my mind up and you're never going to change my opinion.

Most of the rest of your reply is just blowing smoke.

edit on 13-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Yes I don't care what your information is. I made my mind up and you're never going to change my opinion.

I think you are spending too much time with children. My last reply to you, go troll and be toxic elsewhere. Good night.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I'm trolling nowhere. At any time you could've stopped this debate by not posting a aggressive response.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04 Brady not cooperating by not handing over his cell phone makes him guilty.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: maxzen2004
a reply to: OccamsRazor04 Brady not cooperating by not handing over his cell phone makes him guilty.

So if you get accused of murder and refuse to let the police search your car you are guilty?

Too bad you don't live in America, wherever you live that things work that way must really suck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join