It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can America Take Over The World Please?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Whoa, thanks....

I don't get the opportunity to hoist my flag to often. This one's for you

Catholicism the one world religion....really?
edit on 12-5-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
I'm a South African but even from where I'm sitting this looks like the best of all plans.

Scenario: America takes over the entire world with every country volunteering freely to become an American state. Currency will be standardized, Catholicism will become the world religion but all religions will be tolerated as long as you admit the pope has the final religious word.

The president of the US will be president of the world and each country (state) will have a governor.

The constitution (the original) constitution can be reinstated and we can live under the laws of liberty and justice?

Do you think its possible to get people to work together in this for the good of all mankind?

The United States Of America - One World! One Currency! One religion!

(And we will martyr anyone who opposes us!)

Personally I think America should fight NOW to control the entire world while its still strong enough. If America is destroyed who knows when the world will get another chance at true UNITY.

Comments?

you just described Futurama. LOL

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The nitwits we have can't handle running one country without royally screwing it up, You Do Not want them running your's. Get active and straighten it out yourselves, but for the love of God, don't let U.S. "experts" get in there.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Errrmmmm...I think someone's havin a larf!

I love the American people....but after a general election here in the UK that left me with my head in my hands, the prospect of a US president would likely see me over the edge!....so...errrmmmm...no thanks!

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

P.S. to intrepid's post.

Besides, we wouldn't want you to have to put up with an Obama. That would be cruel and unusual punishment.....

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The biggest flaw I can see is it would result in legalized 'invasions' via what was immigration.

Would you like say 50,000 Shias moving on one side of your house and 50,000 Sunnis moving to the other side of your house?

I thought not......

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Accepting new citizens? Sounds pretty nice over there.

Most probably, I don't personally know much about immigration regulations. But as far us the Aussie citizens go, they'd be open arms to there American brothers, I can guarantee you that for a fact.

It just all probably depends on the climate your looking for? Full on tropical, sub tropical (like Florida), hardcore temperate, arid, or anything in between. We got it all!

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'm game... but can you tell me how we get Tx and Cali get along first?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join