It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can America Take Over The World Please?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
all religions will be tolerated as long as you admit the pope has the final religious word.

The United States Of America - One World! One Currency! One religion!

(And we will martyr anyone who opposes us!)

But I do dream of a single world structure. preserve the culture and heritage of each state, nation, and "area", but have a single currency, universal basic laws (human rights), and working together on focused projects to overcome...but no single nation can, or should be the top there..

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
No! You think things are bad now?! I agree with SaturnFX! It just won't happen. And Obama said he was going to lead from behind, what an oxymoron, and that would mean No!

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
But I do dream of a single world structure. preserve the culture and heritage of each state, nation, and "area", but have a single currency, universal basic laws (human rights), and working together on focused projects to overcome...but no single nation can, or should be the top there..
That's cool, but I don't share your passion for such a homogeneous blandness. I am British, I would rather die in a criminal assault on my nation than ever agree to US rule as the OP appears to advocate.
As I said to the OP in the last page:

I am happy with police that generally only have sticks/Tazers, and are generally friendly if you are not a prick to them.
I am happy with healthcare free to all at the point of need.
I am happy with a nation that does not tax it's citizens on income they earn while living overseas. Only two nations in the world do that, Eritrea and the US.
I am happy living in a country which does not have forced vaccinations, just advice that it is 'for the best' which can be ignored with no fear of stormtroopers breaking down the door, and/or loss of employment.
I am happy with being a British citizen.

I would do everything in my power to prevent US rule ever coming to British shores.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Sounds like you just want someone to hold your hand and tell you they will take care of it. Deal with your own problems. In case you haven't noticed,we have a list of issues going on here. Your education will go down,your taxes will go up,you will only get medical care if you can afford it. Otherwise you get shoved out the door and left on the street to heal. Your taxes will go to feeding the monster we call The Military Industrial Complex,not to social programs to help the people. How many blacks in Africa? If the ones here feel they aren't treated right,can you imagine what all those on the continent of Africa will think? A new world order or what ever you want to call it,will never be the answer you want.All it will do is crawl up your butt and out your mouth,telling you what to say and when to say it. They will know you better than you do. Better brush up on George Orwell's 1984 and see what a so called utopian society looks like. You have to give up free will for it. Wow,what a trade off. The day people stop thinking for themselves is the day the human race starts dying.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
who flags threads like these?

Really I want to know.

Are there just people who give a flag to any thread they post in or are we in real trouble on ATS and someone actually thinks the OP has a good point.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Only one flag to be fair...probably a rabid 'Murican!'.
Who knows, it is an amusing thread though, regardless.

*Edit*
Two flags now, others appear to be answering the call for US rule haha...fools.
edit on 12.5.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

*Edit*
Three flags now! Perhaps it will become a growing movement on ATS where folk wish to be ruled by the US lol.

*Edit*
Four flags!!! Arrgh! My British identity is threatened...We shall fight them on the beaches...

edit on 12.5.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Insane idea. I would never become American, i loath systems build upon greed. I guess hollywood makes people to think that US is great for its citizens.. visit US and come back and tell us if u still feel the same way.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Why would anyone want to be taxed to death and be paying such high costs for healthcare?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
B*tch please, are you serious??
I've got trees in my back garden older than America. They should NOT be running anything!

As you are SA and know no better, you are forgiven. Have a beer on me

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Which nation do you refer to?
I'm not taxed to death in the UK, and even if I was, our NHS would have a free at the point of need solution to fix such an ailment for ALL citizens, regardless of wealth or income.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

America of course. We pay a lot of user fees here now and they have inflated property values to raise taxes. They hide taxation here. But most people know about it. I think the people in the upper government think we are all stupid. Just because we realize that they need money and don't complain too much doesn't mean we are blind.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
We shall be along shortly to pick you up in our little black tank!

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

...and I genuinely wish all of you folk well.
I separate government from people. I don't ever want your style of government but I have a place in my heart for your people and I wish you had the same rights and expectations that we have in the UK.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
As an american citizen,

please, no- don't let us spread. Haven't we made enough of a mess of the world as it is?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Um, no. I don't think that you really want that.
As for Catholicism being the world religion, also NO!
That wouldn't work, anyway because there is a separation of church and state. As a matter of fact NLBS did a show on how the US is NOT a Christian nation www.abovetopsecret.com... .

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'm all for unity between countries, but not for any one country to take over the world.

Besides, we basically already are a mini America over here in Australia. Except we have free healthcare, the highest minimum wage in the world and our political system hasn't been hijacked by the fanatical religious right.

Plus we got the American Pine Gap military base. Which is apparently fairly important to the US for intelligence gathering and defense, they also most likely have nuclear weapons there. So we kind of have the best of both worlds, without the negative aspects. A small wealthy laid back nation that's defended by the most powerful nation on earth, lol.

Yeah, life's pretty good downunder.
edit on 12-5-2015 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I rest my case.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Accepting new citizens? Sounds pretty nice over there.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Four flags!!! Arrgh! My British identity is threatened...We shall fight them on the beaches...

We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender...... unless this gets five flags, then we are done for.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join