It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can America Take Over The World Please?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'm a South African but even from where I'm sitting this looks like the best of all plans.

Scenario: America takes over the entire world with every country volunteering freely to become an American state. Currency will be standardized, Catholicism will become the world religion but all religions will be tolerated as long as you admit the pope has the final religious word.

The president of the US will be president of the world and each country (state) will have a governor.

The constitution (the original) constitution can be reinstated and we can live under the laws of liberty and justice?

Do you think its possible to get people to work together in this for the good of all mankind?

The United States Of America - One World! One Currency! One religion!

(And we will martyr anyone who opposes us!)

Personally I think America should fight NOW to control the entire world while its still strong enough. If America is destroyed who knows when the world will get another chance at true UNITY.

Comments?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Catholicism will become the world religion but all religions will be tolerated as long as you admit the pope has the final religious word.

Tie me to the stake...

I'll bring the gasoline & lighters!!!

FTP
FTP
FTP

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
No one in history has been able to accomplish that. Not the Brits, though they came close. Not the Romans, though they held power for a LONG time through religious manipulation in a major part of the world. The Ottomans couldn't though they tried damn hard as well. America is no where near that powerful. The world is a much smaller place today.
edit on 12-5-2015 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

There are many many countries in the world that would not let this happen. This would spark a world war like no other very very quickly.

-SAP-

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Erm... If the United States took over the world, it wouldn't make Catholicism the world religion...

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
I'm a South African but even from where I'm sitting this looks like the best of all plans.

Scenario: America takes over the entire world with every country volunteering freely to become an American state. Currency will be standardized, Catholicism will become the world religion but all religions will be tolerated as long as you admit the pope has the final religious word.

The president of the US will be president of the world and each country (state) will have a governor.

The constitution (the original) constitution can be reinstated and we can live under the laws of liberty and justice?

Do you think its possible to get people to work together in this for the good of all mankind?

The United States Of America - One World! One Currency! One religion!

(And we will martyr anyone who opposes us!)

Personally I think America should fight NOW to control the entire world while its still strong enough. If America is destroyed who knows when the world will get another chance at true UNITY.

Comments?

Are you REALLY a South African? Or are you from a town called South Africa that is in rural Georgia?
edit on 12-5-2015 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
A one world government has been something people have aspired to since the dawn of time. Perhaps one day it will happen, but not until people are forced, or everyone sees the value of a single government. Right now I cannot get my coworkers to agree on where to go for lunch, can you imagine everyone wanting to be a single country?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Yes, irony once again rears its ugly head. It is not appreciated by everyone here.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
No!!!!! We have enough problems on our own why would we want everyone else's ?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I don't particularly like Velveeta cheese or that watered down stuff they call beer... so I think I'll pass on your suggestion.

But thanks for asking anyways.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I love my American friends across the pond with all my heart, but I would rather set my balls on fire, then cut them off with a blunted bread knife than be a citizen of the United States, or live in a nation where he Pope has any say in anything at all. I believe in Christ, not in the self appointed, not Christ ordained bunch of robe wearing sinners who have usurped his name for their own, heathen ends.

Your plan... Just no, in every possible way.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
No just no.....

Honestly would never have believed i would see a ATS member posting this if i hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

And those of us the don't want any part of being American, or Catholic?
And would rather not be martyred?
What a wonderful level of freedom - do or die

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

First thought that popped into my mind as well when I seen this...

I am a American and proud to be, but this is just wrong...

-SAP-

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Spelling humour, colour, flavour, and neighbour incorrectly ?

Going back to farenheit ?

Making baseball the national sport ?

... and need I even say the words: "Nascar fans" ?!

The horror !!!

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
Spelling humour, colour, flavour, and neighbour incorrectly ?

Going back to farenheit ?

Making baseball the national sport ?

... and need I even say the words: "Nascar fans" ?!

The horror !!!

I can make it even more horrific with these two words.

"Hillary" and "Jebb"

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Nah, maybe you perceive your nation to be so troubled that US rule appears to be attractive but I don't.
I am happy with police that generally only have sticks/Tazers, and are generally friendly if you are not a prick to them.
I am happy with healthcare free to all at the point of need.
I am happy with a nation that does not tax it's citizens on income they earn while living overseas. Only two nations in the world do that, Eritrea and the US.
I am happy living in a country which does not have forced vaccinations, just advice that it is 'for the best' which can be ignored with no fear of stormtroopers breaking down the door, and/or loss of employment.
I am happy with being a British citizen.

I would do everything in my power to prevent US rule ever coming to British shores.
edit on 12.5.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

*chants* USA. USA. (while getting stomped on by over zealous LEO's.).

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The United States Constitution would be a huge upgrade for many countries, but I don't support a world religion nor would I want to 'control' other countries or their people. I don't want a NWO even if my country were in charge. It goes against everything I believe in and stand for...just no.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
We got enough dead weight in America as it is.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join