It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is coming our way ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

You're right. I'm not prepared for martial law. Because it isn't going to happen. There is no reason for the government to even do it. The government has the populace RIGHT where they want them. ESPECIALLY the right. Why would the government want to force its will with a show of force when the people go along with its idiocy just fine?

This whole conspiracy theory is a grand example of what I'm talking about. Y'all are wasting your time fearing the military, meanwhile the government continues to do nothing and bicker with itself day in and day out. Then when it DOES do something, it ends up making some corrupt businesspeople tons of money at the expense of the taxpayer. And no one cares because they are too busy being distracted by idiotic conspiracy theories that don't make sense when considered logically.
edit on 14-5-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I haven't the time to educate you,if you are resistant to any other factions but your own.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Educate me? I'm ALMOST interested to ask what kind of education you'd be giving me, but somehow I think most of your sources are going to come from the right wing conspiracy sites that all source each others hyperbolic claims.

PS: I used to believe crap like this when I first joined ATS. I just got tired of all the fear and yelling and claims of imminent martial law never panning out. So I just stopped believing them as true. Then I learned how to dissect those claims for fallacies and haven't looked back since. You may want to do the same.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Find another teacher I'm not raising any children here..

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I wouldn't consider you a teacher anyways. More like a propagandist. I mean that's all you've been feeding me since we started talking about this conspiracy theory anyways.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I need to figure out how to become one of these corrupt business men and get some of the pie ..

The only issues I have morals.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

No, if I was a propagandist I would be parroting what is on TV and it would be of the UTMOST importance for you to believe me.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

Big pies only self serve old money,unless you are related they wouldn't have you.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

No, if I was a propagandist I would be parroting what is on TV and it would be of the UTMOST importance for you to believe me.

But that's EXACTLY what you are doing. This whole dumb conspiracy theory came from the Right Wing news propaganda machine.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

My sources aren't news from TV because I DON'T HAVE cable ,I do however have connections in active and elite military.
SO again you are wrong...you do that alot.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
year after year this none sense invades the minds of humans all across the world and NOTHING EVER HAPPENS. please folks just look at what is actualy happening and apply some logic. all this none sense about mass extermination of american people and marshal law are logisticaly impossible. not only that but they make no sense.

if you wanna figure out what the powers that be are doing then learn about how they think, learn about current events, and then pretend you are them. think about what you would be trying to do right now. if enacting marshal law on even a single metropolitan area is what you come up with then you are doing it wrong.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Uh huh... Sure. That's certainly a great way to dodge responsibility for providing evidence of your claims. "I have sources that I can't tell you about, so you're wrong." Newsflash holmes, we are on the internet. For all I know you are a 12 year old girl in upstate New York putting on a facade. I don't believe you.

Jade Helm Not Martial Law

What's really hilarious about all your grandstanding is that the largest of these exercises happened in the early 2000's and there was not a PEEP from the right wing media outlets about imminent martial law. I wonder why that is? It couldn't have anything to do with there being a Republican President could it? NAAAAAH.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Don't care what YOUR opinion of my info represents to you bub.
Nor can you assemble facts very well if you think I'm 12 years old I 'm former Cav ,it IS obvious,and you are myopic and trolling apparently.
REX 84 was larger genius.

FUNNY how important this is to you ,so desparate.

edit on 15-5-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

See. You can't even recognize an allegory when someone uses one, instead thinking I was serious with that idea about you being a 12 year old girl. This, coupled with other things I've noticed about your posting style and the way you comment tells me MORE than you realize about who you are and what you believe. It contributes to why I don't believe your sources are anything more than just another yahoo who believes the same crap you do but may happen to be still connected to the military.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Yeah 10th group and and active troops are yahoos ...right.
You analysis skills are lacking ,I DON'T and haven't lied here AT ALL.
19 D was my MOS .
WHAT is YOUR background again?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Just because they are military doesn't make them well informed. You clearly aren't.

I was 13m, not that it matters anyways.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

And scouts are more observant than any arty puke ever has or will be.
THERES a reason I am this way.and YOU aren't.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

If you were so observant, then you'd know that this military exercise is just an exercise and we wouldn't be having this argument. Here's the Army Times on this idiocy:

Conspiracy groups question USASOC mission in Texas

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Army times....
Brilliant.
Your recruiter must have LOVED you...

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
As crazy as this sounds, doom is in the air.

There is a negative build up happening this year, I feel. Of course, it could just be my own perspective, so please feel free to agree or disagree.

People around me are feeling ...desperate. Money is tight, health and healthcare is negative, everyone in the nation feels that racial tension being sold to us on the t.v., public institutions are failing(schools, infrastructure, jobs), the public is learning what a scam politics are. Our youth are addicted to a handheld device and not a lot of advantages being offered to them, our govt is spying on us at every level, our states are not there for its citizens, but cow down to the federal govt, the stock market is rigged and ready to blow...

we all could go on and on over how many things have changed and/or degenerated.

We all know that govt is 2 steps ahead, so Jade Helm is practice for what seems to be coming. The exercise may just be planned with perfect timing or it may be years ahead of schedule. One thing is for sure, something big is coming, you can compare it to a simple family holiday! We've all been to that Thanksgiving where people are tense, not getting along, simmering quietly, until one person spouts off, and the whole table is up in arms! And everyone at the dinner felt it building to that point. Our senses are strong!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join