It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we measure the damage that J Maussan Hoaxes are doing to serious UFOLOGY? or Science?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

The so called Roswell slides represent one of the most embarrassing hoax ever committed in UFO research, but the point here is how many times we are going to continue tolerating that people that really don't have
credentials to be into this activity, but just primarily interest in to profit, continue discrediting the field and creating a terrible negative image that all what has to do with UFO is in one way or in other a Hoax?

Lets review the facts:

It is highly probable that the slides, showed on May 5th 2015, in spite to be taken in 1947, were not really any Aliens.

One possibility is that this was a mummy, and a strong candidate to be the one showed in that slide is an Egyptian child mummy that was discovered in the city of Thebes (Egypt) in 1856, and was transferred to the Wistar Philadelphia) museum in 1860 and subsequently forwarded to the Smithsonian (Washington, DC) in 1956, where it remains today.

www.blueblurrylines.com...

I can't imagine who gave advising to Mr Maussan about these slides that supposedly were taken by the Texan marriage of Bernard Ray and Hilda Blair in a tour in between 1947 and 1949.

Mr Maussan said that the National Mexican School of forensic science that is a dependency of the UNAM approved the images as not human. I think this must be fully clarified until the last consequences, since this seems to be a really irresponsible act that it is compromising terribly the credibility of the Academic Institutions supposedly backing him on this "finding".

The talk in the national Auditorium of Mexico city will remain as an episode of terrible lack of coordination among journalism, specialized authors and scientists.

Mr. Jaime Maussan has insisted that he got scientific advising about the images, even that he interrogated a witness of the Roswell incident that validated them.

This is also anyway would be also a fiasco for UFO Authors like Tom Carey and Don Schmitt that had endorsed the event.

Now, was this just a sad and impossible to prevent mistake, a misidentification that was not really intended to be any Scam?

Well there were red flashes of a possible great mistake in all this incident since weeks ago, that were dismissed without more investigation.

Mr. Maussan was warned by the press since April that there were scientists that knew the similarity in between the slide and the mummy of the Smithsonian institute since long time ago.

Jose Antonio Caravaca another important Spanish journalist renown expert in the topic warned and informed him that Adam Dew the person that brought the slides to the hands of researchers was concerned of the fact that there was no proven connection with Roswell.

www.youtube.com...

Mr Maussan dismissed the warnings of Mr. Caravaca saying that were absurd and no sense. His reaction was far to be prudential, and extremely aggressive, he denied any risk of misidentification, even assumed the risk of this ridicule in advance without any hesitation, but also accused his contradictors to have gotten illegal copies of the image of the slide.

blogs.infobae.com...

One of the things that come to my attention is that in the slide it is possible to see the legs of a person standing up behind the exhibition glass stand.

This gives a precise idea of proportions, it is easy to determine the actual size of the supposed alien body. That person is a woman dressing a long blue dress, and also one of her arms is clearly visible across the glass.

Either if that image is a reflection on a mirror of the legs of Mrs Hilda Blair, or some other lady at the background glass, Any professional photographer, physician or visual artist can see that this was a so tiny corpse, it would correspond probably to a Baby, not to an adult.

How could this escape from the expert eyes of Mr Maussan and his panel of Professional advisers?

This incident is not an isolated spot in the vita of Jaime Maussan, who was involved previously in 2009 in a Lawsuit accused to have tried to got illegally endorsement of authenticity to a UFO film showed in his famous TV show in the Mexican media. That issue was also around another Hoax on the subject.

www.ghosttheory.com...

In that other incident Jaime Maussan also used the name of the UNAM (National Autonomous University of Mexico) to support his claims, this is not the first time that he mention a supposed endorsement of UNAM in analysis of UFO evidence, so it is clear that this person is liberally using the name of the first house of studies of Mexico every time that he wants to release a sensational "hard evidence" of UFO sightings.

inexplicata.blogspot.com...

2 experts were key in the evaluation of the slide, according with Jaime Maussan, they were Roe Slemmons, ex-Director of Contemporary Photography Museum of the Columbia College at Chicago, and Dr Jose de Jesus Zalce-Benitez, that is a Professor of forensic medicine in the National Medicine School of Mexico.

www.milenio.com...

Now, the slides source to Jaime Maussan in the USA is Adam Dew, a Journalist with a degree from Northwestern University and that live in the town of Sedona, Arizona. He never had any link with the Militaries in the US or with the National Security Agency or any other government agency, so how he could be a reliable source of any top secret information? Why if he was a journalist he didn't disclosed the slide in public by himself?

How Mr Maussan could believe a person with these credentials?, with no serious ufology or scientific background at all that could support the fact that he had such an evidence in his possession? That is a good question.

Roswell-alien-slides-owner-speaks

This event of Mexico city is giving a lot to say around the world, and it is definitively not for good at all, it is to the contrary risking the credibility of the whole Roswell Incident and all what was gained along decades of serious work of hundreds of researchers on the case.

Do you know one Astronaut of the US was invited to this fiasco?

www.mirror.co.uk...

Dr Edgar Mitchell is an American Hero that also deserves respect, he has devoted years to try to open a serious discussion on the UFO phenomenon, to move it from the land of the tabloids to what is actual Science.

www.theblackvault.com...#

www.theufochronicles.com...

Mr Jose Antonio Caravaca the famous Spanish Ufologist used a so common software Photoshop to reverse the Blurring on the label that appears in the slide, and now we know what it was written there: "Mummified body of Two Year old boy".

www.planetaincognito.es...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/12/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I have become so disinterested in the alien topic that I am all but shut off to it now with the exception of occasional neat ideas for sci-fi short stories and potential game ideas down the road.

I came to ATS to see if there was any validity of the ufo/alien discussion, and realized that if there is, it is piled on with soo much bs that is is simply improbable to find anything of worth.

Also, it really doesn't help my life. Lets say I was able to find the missing piece of info that confirmed the plejarians are visiting us regularly...so what...I would still have to go to work, wash my clothes, etc...it would be great to know just for the sake of knowing, but too much bs into researching a maybe without consequence removes time I can be researching a fact that can enhance my life in some way.

I can spend a weekend exploring all the roswell claims to figure out if there was something weird going on there, or I could spend that same time learning a scripting language that will help create a hologram for the vr headsets..which one will bring more long term joy kinda thing.

So, until the "land on the white house lawn" moment, I am pretty much bored and done with the subject in any serious digging way...doesn't mean I wont stop by a thread or check out some wacky new youtube vid, but thats about the extent of my digging.

I still like hearing Bob Dean talk though...nice comforting voice spinning galactic tales of adventure.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Well Dear SatumFX,

I don't blame you at all to think in such a way about UFO phenomenon, since this incident has had enough weight to sink the boat of the research in the field for probably decades.

Now, this is really sad to have occurred in the same year in which serious advances or progresses were carried out in to elevate the UFO discussion at scientific level, think in the disclosure of the secret files or classified documents on this topic that either the FBI and the NSA did on January and February 2015.

There was NO WAY at all that people with the technological resources that Jaime Maussan has in his so prestigious TV studios of Mexico city were unable to preprocess the image of the slide to decipher the content of the label that identifies exactly the image as belonging to a mummy. There was at least Professional negligence in this event, and possibly more than that, but it corresponds to the justice to prove that, however, there is enough information on this case in public domain that it is easy to predict what will be the outcome if this is debated in courts.

This was carried out by different researchers around the world using very standard software that any graphic designer has at hand. Here below some technical specifications of the parameters needed to use on Photoshop to see the legend on the label.

Now, a week has passed since the unfortunate event of the National auditorium of Mexico city had place and we are still waiting for any reaction of Jaime Maussan concerning the evidences showed publically that his slide is absolutely not related at all with the Roswell Incident, for how long more we must wait for his apology? It seems that this person even does not have any sense of dignity and respect for the public opinion after years profiting of it. How he could even dare to do such a thing in what supposedly is one of the national Holydays of his own country?

Anthony Bragaglia apology that is posted in the web and it seems is more personal that anything else, although he has written it in plural , It is referring to the dream team that endorsed Mr Maussan on the so called Roswell slides. He is not apologizing in behalf of Maussan studio, and by the way he is blaming Adam Dew for the whole huge misidentification.

kevinrandle.blogspot.com.es...

Mr Bragaglia says that indeed is the image of a mummy of a boy, but he believes it is of a native American remains that possibly belong to a site in Colorado or other place of the US south west.

From the Apology of Tony Bragaglia it is clear that the team of Ufology experts that convoked the event in Mexico city didn't have a good resolution picture of the slide in advance. He blames Adam Dew for that terrible omission.

Mr Dew ,who owns the slides, ought to explain a lot of things. If this becomes Under legal prosecution probably He will not be able escape from this incident without criminal charges as UFO evidence scammer, due to be a professional journalist and expert in image processing, but more over since he was promoting his slides since 2009 trying to find the way to profit economically of them.

Nevertheless, he has anyway his post of February 9th 2015 posted in ufo conjecture website that he may use as alibi.

ufocon.blogspot.com...

How could be possible that Mr Maussan ignored the post of Dew in the web of early February? it is clear that this was the information Mr Caravaca was referring to in his radio interview with Maussan.

Finally, Mr J. Maussan has to explain to Mexico why he involved his country in a so grave and embarrassing incident, arranging a show charging money to 10000 people to attend it, and didn't stop or cancel the event on time?.

This after been warned publically, through the media, by prestigious colleagues that something was so wrong , it was so irresponsible to continue adding in his TV shows every week more and more volume to the snow ball of the so called Roswell slides, that were first time offered in the market by Adam Dew in 2009.

Mr Maussan, in spite of his many journalism awards, is without doubt involved in a series of scandals that trespass the limits of what it is ethically accepted and that deserve to be fully clarified until the last consequences, because he can't escape his responsibility after all the warnings that were given to him.

This will remain in History as the chronicle of an announced fiasco, aside of the Metepec creature hoax that 4 years ago also was promoted using Maussan Tv show.

www.youtube.com...

Again, the Ufology community must react and demand not only a formal apology from this Mexican sensationalist journalist, as well as from his Arizonan associate, because it is clear that this was far to be just a mere mistake, there is visible lack of responsibility in all this incident, but that the responsible people confront consequences, they can't continue using Professional licences with such lack of ethics.

The serious Ufologists must require that legal actions must be taken to refrain that the field continue being predated by opportunists that are basically money diggers without no ethics at all to promote false misinformation that is only damaging the public.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I see no reason to single a person out involving UFO hoaxes. Everyone the perpetrates hoaxes upon the public damages UFO research.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

An apology could also be demanded from Ancient Aliens(although I think some of them believe what they say) as well as the many other half baked shows.

Alien visitation is such a fringe belief as it is, only damage done was their reputations within the ufo community of believers, which is rather small.

If someone isn't convinced by the current log of ufo cases, I don't think they ever will till there are clear high def pics/video. This slide hoax really does nothing.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Well Dear Greathouse,

UFO research as any other relatively young area of study is highly sensitive to variations in the image that the general public has concerning it.

It took many decades to open the discussion of UFO at the levels we are seeing right now, when even governments are publically challenging each one the other to don't continue hiding evidence or records.

Just these year we have seen the release of classified documents by the FBI and NSA but also how Russian functionaries of the highest level are talking very openly in the subject , as well as the Vatican.

www.ufointernationalproject.com...

ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com...

All this atmosphere of credibility perhaps can be accepted for granted for the new generations but contrast a lot to what it was in 1940s or 1950s.

Actual Scientists like Stanton Friedman, Allen Hynek, Peter Sturrock or Jacques Vallee have worked exhaustively to elevate the discussion to academic circles, also people that is no longer with us like Carl Sagan did so.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't think the UFOLOGY needs of scandals like this one to advance in the acceptance of the public, to the contrary, this is what really could send to the trash can decades of progress in the subject.

The name of Roswell was in many aspects jeopardized by this show in Mexico city, where even survived witnesses of the incident of 1947 were used by the team of Mr Maussan to validate a picture of a child's mummy.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
None.
Just more of the same,no doubt planted anyway FOR that purpose.
To disuade anyone from seeking more info,fortunately I am stll hungry.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I can agree with your assessment. But I think you missed the implications of my statement. Every time some fool creates a CGI hoax or some other way fakes a UFO. It ruins and damages the credibility of all honest UFO research.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Not sure why this might damage science?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I don't see how this silliness could possibly have damaged science...Any self-respecting scientist would have known from the get-go that this was a circus, not a legitimate career-advancing opportunity.

As for damaging UFOlogy, I guess you could look at it that way. Really though, UFOlogy has put so many nails in its' own coffin, that I don't think anybody will even notice another one....

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hi OP, I was intrigued by the title of your thread but was surprised when I opened the thread to read it.

I was expecting you to tally up the views and website hits/traffic to his hoaxes to see how much of an audience he hits with his garbage. Good idea anyhow.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I say damaging and to what extent is yet unknown .
I agree with your whole premise unquestionably.
Well stated btw.

2 scenarios run through my mind:
1 Mausson and Adam Dew realize after hearing
from their colleges 'This is a child mummy' decided
to keep it secret. Then hype it up ,charge
however much for attendees, plus 15 bucks a pop for on-liners
then throw a Hail Mary.
Full well knowing the day after it will be called an Epic Fail.

2. After hearing it's a child mummy,
Dark Money entered the negotiations and said "we'll promote it"
Same thing, charge money know it will fail and presto,
an even worse public opinion of not only UFO's
but specifically Aliens at Roswell in 1947.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Hey! Let's not spin this hoax too far south. It originated with some supposedly worthwhile UFO researchers right here in the USA. He may have ended up with the hoax, but the people that recognized it for what it was and eventually passed it on are the real ones to blame in this deal.

As for your title to the thread: What in the world (pun intended) has "science" ever done for the study of UFOs. Well, yeah, there were air force intelligence study in the old days, ending with Project Blue Book all of which were shams. There was the so-called "Condon Committee" whitewash where Sagan learned to lie about UFOs, and there....what's the point of going on here? Science has never tackled the UFO problem in a public way. And you know why? Government hasn't allowed it.

Anybody that wants to throw out the entire UFO saga simply because of one hoax or another is very short-sighted and obviously lacks any historical knowledge of the UFO phenomena. But it makes for a good excuse for those that want to deny the reality of UFOs.
edit on 12-5-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Hey! Let's not spin this hoax too far south. It originated with some supposedly worthwhile UFO researchers right here in the USA. He may have ended up with the hoax, but the people that recognized it for what it was and eventually passed it on are the real ones to blame in this deal.

As for your title to the thread: What in the world (pun intended) has "science" ever done for the study of UFOs. Well, yeah, there were air force intelligence study in the old days, ending with Project Blue Book all of which were shams. There was the so-called "Condon Committee" whitewash where Sagan learned to lie about UFOs, and there....what's the point of going on here? Science has never tackled the UFO problem in a public way. And you know why? Government hasn't allowed it.

Oh really? Have you read this?

Physical Evidence Related to UFO Reports:
The Proceedings of a Workshop Held at the Pocantico
Conference Center, Tarrytown, New York,
September 29 - October 4,1997
- Journal of Scientific Exploration, Vol. 12, NO. 2, pp. 179-229,1998 0892-33 10198 - 1998 Society for Scientific Exploration

That's just one... I can point you to others but that would ruin your conspiracy theory.
edit on 12-5-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

Well Dear Prezbo,

In the limit of the lack of responsibility Mr Maussan has been using since years ago, and that is a constant in his various hoax or false positives about identification of aliens, experts of reputed Research centers. In particular he has compromised so seriously the good name of dependencies of the National University of Mexico, using researchers that work there to back his so bold claims.

We saw this in the case of the Metepec creature, that at the end of the story was a monkey, and he has done the same with this mummy of a boy. He uses well known laboratories to validate his claims, like what he did on this particular case with Kodak whose name was mentioned in the talk at the National Auditorium of Mexico city.

What credibility for Instance can have the academic program of the National forensic Medicine school of Mexico when one of their professors has endorsed Maussan in his claim that a mummy child was not a human creature? could you even figure how devastating is for other professors of that dependency of the National University of Mexico, as well as for their students, to have the name of their College linked with a scamming scandal in all the media around the world.

This journalist even does not respect the name of his own Alma Mater, since he is alumnus of the UNAM.

He has also pulled people like Edgar Mitchell to take part in this horrendous show that he knew since the beginning it was going to end in scandal. Dr Mitchell has spent years in to convince the scientific community to open their minds and work seriously in the search of extraterrestrial life and Intelligence.

There are serious scientists like Carl Sagan that became interested and enthusiastic on the search of life in other points of the Universe in part precisely motivated by the experiences achieved in the space program.

Now, the National auditorium of Mexico city is the equivalent of the Madison Square Garden in Latin America, it is a place in which only high quality events are host, like the presentation of Opera stars , great symphonic orchestras, the best Ballet companies of the world, the most successful musicians. It is an institution that also has a name to care about, because it is representative of the Cultural Life of Mexico.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Well, Dear Admire the Distance,

There are scientists that have carried out their own investigation about the UFO phenomenon, a mean serious ones, with degrees of good universities and well grounded careers in Technology.

That is the case of Stan Friedman, who showed all a lot of more caution than any of his colleagues into back this crazy claim of the Roswell slides, since he is a Physicist, he has a name to care of and this is what he responded when was invited to the event that he declined to attend:;

Stan Friedman:
I have seen no specific data to convince me these are phony. But that doesn’t establish a connection to the Roswell events…. But I don’t want to appear to add legitimacy by my presence in Mexico City in the absence of serious evidence of the slides being what is being claimed they are. Absence of evidence is NOT evidence of absence…

kevinrandle.blogspot.com...

He is a good example that Ufology is not all the time a pseudo science for sensationalist journalists, charlatans or scammers, that profit of a mumbo Jumbo, there are also professional researchers that have entered in the field.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Well Dear Aliensun,

I agree with you totally, without Adam Dew this fiasco in Mexico city would never have occurred, he is the most implied in all the fraudulent action around a slide that he well knew was not related at all with Roswell, but without somebody making all the propaganda around his false evidence nobody should be damaged , so Maussan can't be acquitted of what happened.

Now, Jaime Maussan has other huge scandals of very similar nature than this one in his background, and it seems he has relaxed a lot his protocols of selection of materials for his shows that hoaxes that nobody else accept to back up can get easily space on his programs.

Just in 2009 he also became the center of the attention here in the USA and in Mexico for his so infamous METEPEC creature, that was used to profit a lot in both sides of the border in different events where also public was scammed.

if at the end of the story somebody in Mexico dares to lawsuit Jaime Maussan for scammer I am sure that Dew would be a sure candidate to be extradited to Mexico for the same charge.

Adam Dew had also at hand all the technology to confirm that the slide was not what he was claimed it could, he owns a video company in Arizona. As I already have told just by checking the slide without any kind of software, at naked eye you can see a woman standing up behind the background glass, she is wearing a blue dress.

Compare the size of that human silhouette with the size of the supposed body and it evident that It was a child body, a baby by the way. It can't be an adult of any specie.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

Well UnderKIngsPeak,

This is to refer to the only public reaction of Mr Jaime Maussan after being asked of the Apology post of Anthony Braglia , who was one of the principals analysts that had access to the slide before the show of May 5th in National Auditorium of Mexico city, and that supposedly gave his endorsement to the version that was authentic.

www.mirror.co.uk...

Jaime Maussan responded the following statement, according with The Mirror, a British news paper:

"Esto está lejos de terminar". Cuando le preguntaron sobre si el "alien" era un niño muerto respondió, "esto puede ser verdad. Pero hay demasiadas anomalías que indican que es imposible que sea un ser humano".

For the readers that don't speak or understand Spanish at all, here is the translation word by word of this press note from The Mirror interview to Jaime Maussan after his show.

Journalist Jaime Maussan, one of the key organisers of the Be Witness event, refused to concede defeat and said the saga was "far from over".

"This could be true," he conceded when we asked if the alien was actually a dead child.

"But there are so many anomalies that is impossible that this is a human being."
".

If we believe what The Mirror has published it would be clear that Maussan is not quitting at all his so bold claims that the slide he showed actually refers to an Alien, even after being exposed as to be absolutely wrong after the slide was perfectly identified, beyond any reasonable doubt, being of a mummy of a museum.

pls read:

The Mirror exposed Jaime Maussan as Wrongly informing on the Slides

Now, this is he second release of Maussan after the show of the Slides in the National Auditorium, the first one was the day after also to The Mirror.

On that occasion this what he answered to the question of how much he profited with this show:

"The forensics experts explained in full yesterday why this is an alien."

"We also presented the analysis from photography experts stating that the picture is real and from the late 1940s.

"I lost about $100 thousand in the event, even though we had six thousand people in the auditorium and a few thousand watching on the Internet.

"I never did it for money, I knew I was going to lose cash even before started the organisation of the event, but I didn't care.

www.mirror.co.uk...

Hence, what is the situation that we have here?

Here are some hypotheses that deserve to be explored deeply:

1) A cynical scammer that is systematically distorting the reality to get economic advantage of the ignorance of the average public in the subject?

2) An arrogant journalist that has decided after to arrive to fame to no longer respect any ethics and use his name to support false claims just to maintain centered the attention of the public opinion interested in the Alien phenomenon on him?

3) A case of madness or dementia that unfortunately is being suffered by a Journalist whose obsession is the UFO phenomenon and in particular the Roswell incident ?

4) A case of hallucination boosted under strong autosuggestion in the mind of person(s) that wanted to believe at any cost? Did that Autosuggestion also affected the criteria of the forensic experts?

5) A conjunction of professional negligence summed with the urgency to get the exclusivity on a topic that is well known it is of public interest?

Those are some possible scenarios to explain what is going on this fiasco of the Roswell slides.

What do the people of the forum think on any of these possibilities? , why we don't perform a poll to measure the opinions?

Now, about Adam Dew , the man that owns the slides and sold the whole idea to Maussan, these are his only known statements given about the Slides just on the days have passed after the Show of the Auditorium took place in Mexico, also to The Mirror :

Although he refused to comment on new evidence suggesting the image actually showed a mummy, he insisted "experts in forensics and anthropology" had proven the photographs were genuine.

"Canadian anthropologist Richard Doble [has given] an in depth analysis - not knee jerk so so many others - about why it can't be human."

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/13/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Sweet The Angel of light ....

That a professor from an academic organisation attempted to create an alien hoax to fool those credulous 'ufologists' does not mean that any damage has been done to science.

UFOlogy, unlike astrobiology is not a field of science, it's pseudoscience....
edit on 13-5-2015 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

TBH I think Ufology is in the same state now as it was before this latest hoax , the only people who know or even care about this is us , the people into the subject and most of them suspected that it was nonsense and it wouldn't take us any further forward from the outset.

It's just another episode in the soap opera that is Ufology.

edit on 13-5-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join