It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The God of Enlightenment is not Satan

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
originally posted by: undo
originally posted by: vethumanbeing
vhb:
Where does Enki fit in this familiar Shakespearian tragic tail of families in opposition? It is the tale of centuries/lost civilizations.

undo: genesis 1:2 didn't originally say "and the earth was void and without form", rather it originally said "and the earth BECAME void and without form", which means that what we are witnessing in the creation chapters is not the first creation but a re-creation following a cataclysm. however, several times now i have found 2 stories and sometimes even 3, meshed together in the text, and i haven't taken the time to separate them all out from each other. and not all of the verses are effected, it's mostly in the areas where there's alot of detail of import, such as creation, the fall narrative, the flood account, for starters. To answer your question about enki: enki is the eldest son of anu. i have no idea what to make of it, other than to suggest that whatever happened prior to the creation of the adam males and females and the re-terraforming of the earth, is lost to history (unless it's written down in some coded text oOnr mystery school super secret database. i'm mostly concerned that this is actually just a cycle, at the end of which everyone dies except a few, and it starts all over again. that would suck.

They were twins; one owned the upper (world) universe conceived: the other the lower describing the Equators on this planet; more descriptive would be, land dominion vs sea dominion. Zero latitude/ parallels. Enki had the north latitude, Enlil the south latitude. It is just a metaphor; cycle and the mystery is out there (somewhere) as to what happens to the human race. Prime meridians. God owns all.

edit on 14-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well I think the true problem is it is a deception in a deception coat.

1. The snake symbolises the male genital
  2. The Apple is the fruit of imbroglio, or argumentations
  3. The Tree is found in much older religious teachings and always symbolises the connection between the three realms of experience, upper level, the mind/reason, middle the physical and down the emotions/ fears & wishes
  4. Elohim made men in his image and then formed the women out of his rib, is not much more than the patriarch overtaking the kettle where the soup of life gets brewed

The story if you look at it closer is the female contemplation, the inner divine knowledge, which is mostly stronger in females than in males, seducing the active part to gather knowledge, which men did. Up till 19XX scientists where mostly men. Surpressing the female which lasted till the 50'ies and is now slowly coming to an end, when we work on finding a new balance between the outer and the inner gathering of data to push through to become God. Sex is not what it is about. It was used for the former mentioned surpression, because women were burdened with the original sin. Which is just bs.
I don't remember anymore, but i once read somewhere: To try is godly to persist the devil. Or similiar, can't find it.
But the term knowledge says more than "collected data", it is interpreted, or inter-connected data.
So if Satan is Lucifer, we should be in for not only the unification of the genders on a eye-to-eye level, but also bringing together the passive contemplation(Eve) and the active gathering of facts(Adam).
edit on 16-5-2015 by Peeple because: h

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

DNA and HEALING. Creator God, all the way, not the evil god, but the god that created humans with DNA. Scientific knowledge of the magnitude of genetics, became associated with the "serpent", the "sorcerer" not as an evil wizard, but as a creator God. It's a mess of misunderstanding that we've come to think the bad guy is the good guy in the old testament. when jesus finally comes around, he points that out, several times and even likens himself to the serpent raised by moses on his staff to bring healing to the people. Afterall, he's called the Great Physician (and by that he doesn't mean the Great Dragon cause there's more than one serpent).

yes, all about genetic labs. And reminds me of Mauro Biglino's literal translation of the bible.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

satan isn't lucifer. you apparently didn't read the op. hehe

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

no, i did, that's why i thought i wouldn't have to mention it, but it was what i was calling the deception coat.
I am bad with bible references, but wasn't it something like and he will not be what he appears o be?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

no, i did, that's why i thought i wouldn't have to mention it, but it was what i was calling the deception coat.
I am bad with bible references, but wasn't it something like and he will not be what he appears o be?

well since the fall narrative, from what i can tell, is just about humans given procreative ability by the creator god, who the text later calls the serpent (dna). then the owner of the place not wanting over population, decreed our dna be nerfed so we had shortened life spans. it isn't about esoteric knowledge. if you read the verses carefully, the creator god creates us and tells us to go forth be fruitful and multiply. then the owner of the place says, hey wait a minute and there you have the fall narrative

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Yes, you're right. Except those old texts tend to have more than one layer of meaning, so it has also theosophical implications, can describe a real event and at the same time carry transcending spiritual facets.
I like the snake being the DNA, I like the alien creator part and the seperation from the "owner of the place" as you called it. I would say it is the Gaian conscience, but... different symbols same meaning.

edit on 17-5-2015 by Peeple because: stupid space bar

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join