It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cern and the opening of the abyss

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

I imagine they appear to be lined up because there locations are practically all within the temperate zone regarding our Earth.
edit on 14-5-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
May I ask the OP for his/her opinion on this link here I feel you and others may be interested.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
LOL yes of course.

leolady

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
I don't know if CERN is an actual opening to the Abyss..

but they are creating conditions, in a tiny area, which are theoretically only found in massive Black Holes
~ collisions of particles, head on, at nearly the speed of light ~

Exactly. Creating these conditions without a gravity really seems like the hell with an opened gate.
Indeed they should keep any religious, occult stuff out of it. Shiva won't dance according to their singing anyway.
Science roots in old occult societies and alchemy. How can anyone call himself a scientists and openly use words like god particles, dark matter, dark energy under a 666 cern logo? I mean seriously? Are they already possessed or what?
Let's hope no rich bastard is allowed to make additional rituals down there. If you applaud it and look with them into the flames with inquisitive mind you can share their dark fate. I'll keep my mind out of their unholy circle.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Some people believe Vern is the cause of the earthquakes in Nepal. If people worship a demon and put 666 on the logo then it's probably run by the Illuminati like everything else... Why wouldn't they be allowed to do ceremonies if they offered up some cash for the people making advancements in technologyies that we don't fully understand, and is also what some people believe sunk Atlantis a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: kennyb72
a reply to: zedy63

Hi Zedy63, congrats on your first post with a youtube link. You can embed the youtube video directly into your post by clicking the youtube button on the far right of your post window and inserting the video number into that. The number for this video is VF5tGkAfIbg give it a shot its easy. You can click edit on your own post for a couple of hours and make changes as well.

Its also great if you can give a bit of a run down of the video for the benefit of those that can't get to watch it as well.

Well done though with your second post.

ETA: If you would prefer I can do it for you but its always good to learn new things.

wow good on you for helping out a member. i love seeing posts like this. people like you should be mods.
edit on 16-5-2015 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

"Creating these conditions without a gravity really seems like the hell with an opened gate."

Working along that premise, space or rather deep space must be the domain of the devil then?

The only rituals being performed at CERN are of a scientific nature, these days we call it experimentation.

edit on 17-5-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
From Nostradamus, Century 9, Quatrain 44...

Leave, leave Geneva every last one of you,
Saturn will be converted from gold to iron,
Raypoz will exterminate all who oppose him,
Before the coming the sky will show signs.

An interesting read on this can be found at Link

I don't know what to think about CERN but there sure are a lot of opposing views of this experiment...
For an interesting read there is a novel by Steve Alten, called PHOBOS.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join