It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think we are all drugged. Mind control drugged.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Aren't you guys mixing lithium and fluoride? It's the lithium added in the water which affects the mood, not the fluoride.

Can someone explain to me how fluoride alters the cognitive functions besides that "calcifies the pineal gland" BS?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ritter327
a reply to: skalla

No no skalla

I am not letting you off the hook

Boiling the water and collecting vapour does not remove floride

You gotta have special filter to remove floride ions from water.

You could buy distilled pure water, but drinking distilled isn't good either, I would have to grind mineral capsule and keep dissolving in water jugs

But what about washing and shower

I was not talking a boiler - there are numerous options available to those not so apathetic as to avoid researching different methods.

But this matters not as you are just dissembling - you were clearly not talking flouride in your OP, and are now moving the goalposts when shown up.

This thread is just a contradictory cry for attention. meh.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ritter327
a reply to: wasaka

> Don't worry. Be happy.

I'll do everything opposite of what you tell me to do.

How's that.

That's just fine with me.
It's what I would expect from a Heyoka.

en.wikipedia.org...

For people who are as poor as us, who have lost everything, who had to endure so much death and sadness, laughter is a precious gift. When we were dying like flies from white man's disease, when we were driven into reservations, when the government rations did not arrive and we were starving, watching the pranks and capers of Heyókȟa were a blessing.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
a reply to: Ritter327

Don't drink the tap water for a few months and you might see the difference.

Listen to this guy! He tells the truth!

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman
Manipulation has been officially studied and theorized since the birth of psychology (and empirically before, for example by salespeople and con artists). It's been widely used since then and there is nothing secret about it.

It's just most people don't care.

Anyone can buy the manipulator's guidebook and learn how it works.

Unfortunately most people simply don't care about it. Actually most people only care about a very short list of topics including sports, people and fashion.

*snip*

That's exactly it. The short list of things most care about isn't accidental, either. Much of the manipulation is geared toward making people so concerned about those trivial things that they don't have time to care that they are being manipulated. All of the celebrity fuss, worrying about who did what, and the insane obsession with sports, and it's a wonder some manage to even care for themselves.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join