It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Bob Graham: Release the Redacted 28 Pages From 9/11 Report!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: Vaedur

You are missing my whole point. He claims to already know, so why doesn't he just tell us?

He almost has, he has pretty much said that the report highlights Saudi involvement.

He cannot give specifics because to do so would be illegal.

And he is not the only one who has read it but is restricted by the law on what he can and cannot say on what it has to say.

Besides somebody telling us what it says and actually being able to read it in black ad white are in my view totally different things.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

As I said earlier in this thread. If I knew of evidence to a vast conspiracy about 911. I would come out and let the people know instead of play games in the media damn the consequences.
edit on 12-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

You are missing my whole point. He claims to already know, so why doesn't he just tell us?

errr....because it would be against the law and he would probably have to stand trial of some sort. I'm not an american, but i know they dont like guys telling state secrets out in the open. very jumpy about that.

and retelling it just wouldn't cut in the end. the only right way to go about it...is to declassify them....and he alone cant do that....right?

Still if I was standing on a pedestal of righteousness like he is. I would take my chances, if he exposed 911 for what it is I doubt a jury in the land would convict him.

You're just looking at more political games by a politically motivated individual. The only reason you believe this politician is because it is an opinion you favored.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Still if I was standing on a pedestal of righteousness like he is. I would take my chances, if he exposed 911 for what it is I doubt a jury in the land would convict him.

Two things, firstly this document is not going to expose the grand 9/11 false flag, at the most it is going to expose deep Saudi involvement.

Secondly, why should he put himself in a position that would tarnish his illustrious career and potentially put him in prison. He has argued actually that it should be released because it is in the public interest and most of it is already information in the public domain. I believe it should be released so that we can read it and see what hit has to say in detail, in black and white. Graham divulging the full contents would not do that, we would still only have his word for it.

As a serious 9/11 researcher I want to see evidence of Saudi involvement in black and white on that report.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Instead of addressing your speculation, I will address why he should do it.

Because it's the right thing to do.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Instead of addressing your speculation, I will address why he should do it.

Because it's the right thing to do.

What speculation?

and actually like it or not legally it is not the right thing to do because the document has been classified

Now morally you could say its the right thing to do but even at that as far as i know Graham dose not have a physical copy of the document. What we want, seriously 9/11 researchers, is for the physical document to be declassified by the Obama administration in full. Graham telling us what it says is not the same as actually reading it.

Furthermore i do not believe a man of Graham stature should risk his own freedom to expose the cover up of Saudi involvement.

It is not Graham who should do the right this, it is OBAMA!!!

Obama should have declassified this document years ago but he has failed to do so.

(side note, I find it funny that every time my spell check sees Obama it thinks i mean Osama)
edit on 12-5-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: Removal of COSMIC clasified information.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

And if Obama didn't do it the right thing, it would rely on someone with strong beliefs to step up to the plate and do it.

Peoples intensive beliefs and feelings on the subject refused to let them recognize that Bob Graham is doing this for political reasons.

He is a politician all politicians are spin doctors. Unless of course you think this is the one politician in the country that all Americans should believe and stand behind him on every issue.

For myself what he is doing is all-too-familiar. He picks a subject that he knows will stir interest and stands on his soapbox and lies just like every politician lies.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Based on your responses so far I am going to assume this is the first time you are finding out about these redacted 28 pages.

Really....

Like i have tried to say to you, just having Graham tell us what it says (which he pretty much has) is not the same as actually forcing the government to release it in full so we can actually see the physical document. That is what we want, most of us know or suspect some kind of Saudi involvement in 9/11, this document is believed to confirm it, but we need that document.

A actually official government document that could spell out the exact extent of the Saudi role in the attacks.

But along with that we also need to find out more about what happened in Scaromenta.

At least Graham is doing something about this which is more than can be said for most, including Obama

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

No I've heard multiple theories as to what the 28 pages contain. Let me try putting my response to you in another angle.

Have you ever heard of Deep Throat and Watergate? It's very easy to get information out without releasing your identity. Bob Garham is doing this for political reasons and you refuse to acknowledge that.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

No I've heard multiple theories as to what the 28 pages contain. Let me try putting my response to you in another angle.

The only one that has ever had any credibility is that it regards the accusation of Saudi support for the attacks.

Additionally I do not know of anything Graham is trying to gain politically from trying to get this document published in full.

I cannot help but get the feeling you are just looking for something to argue about

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Just because we have a difference of opinion does not give you the right to accuse me of anything. If you thought that was my motivation you were free to stop at any time.

The number one concern of all politicians is thereself. No politician takes a stance in the media unless they think it will further their political positions. What bothers me is I read your post all the time you're obviously very sharp. You know what I'm saying is true.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

What bothers me is I read your post all the time you're obviously very sharp. You know what I'm saying is true.

Well thank you.

But I think we are just going to have to agree to disagree on this (i know what you're saying is not true), I believe that 28 page document contains information that points to a Saudi involvement in 9/11 (as Graham has said) and I also believe that Graham wants this document in the public domain because it is in the public interest and for no political gain.

You disagree with me on that, that's fine I can respect your views.
edit on 12-5-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Great thread Jesse! I can't get enough of this subject.

The missing 28 pages is key. It will prove Saudi funding.

Once this stone is in place, we can build more truth unto the "accepted story" and people may begin to understand, in more of a mass fashion, how they have been deceived.

Once the world wakes up, and when they have nothing left to lose, they will come around to the truth. Keep pushing the truth.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

As I said earlier in this thread. If I knew of evidence to a vast conspiracy about 911. I would come out and let the people know instead of play games in the media damn the consequences.

This Senator is smart and does not care to be the first Senator rendition in the U.S. after 9/11 lol. He probably does not want to have any accidents either like the Clinton's dearest friends who had dirt on them. Unless you have a full division of U.S. Marines behind you, you will never get one thing changed in this country. No million man march on D.C. will ever stop the madness unless they are all locked and loaded.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Two things, firstly this document is not going to expose the grand 9/11 false flag, at the most it is going to expose deep Saudi involvement.

No, it wouldn't expose the whole thing, but it would open up a can of worms the likes of which the world has never seen.

For starters, it would lead to investigating why and by whom that Saudi family was allowed to leave the country while everyone else was grounded. The only way that was possible would be with the help from one or more US federal agencies. See where I'm getting at?

soulwaxer

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

I think that as far as opening up a can of worms, it would go as far as exposing Saudi involvement but that is about it.

On the subject of everyone being grounded, check out my thread that i wrote on the Saudi connection to 9/11, ironically for 9/11 truthers it is probably the only part of the Saudi conspiracy that is untrue, yet it is the one part that they go on about the most. But basically they left on 9/19/01 when US airspace was starting to open up again, they did not leave during the ground stop
edit on 13-5-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The simple question is: WHY are they withholding pages ? same as with MH17. Why?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Cause treason is one hell of a thing to be charged with.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Then leak it besides he never get a treason charge. He would get a charge for exposing classified information. But the way government officials have around that is to leak it.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: VonDutch
The simple question is: WHY are they withholding pages ? same as with MH17. Why?

I would say they are withholding them because they know as soon as they are released relations with the Saudi's are going to collapse.

No more black gold

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join