It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Bob Graham: Release the Redacted 28 Pages From 9/11 Report!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

He could be tried for treason, might have something to do with it. ya think?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

So now you are good with big Government and security clearance?

Honestly if I had earthshaking news about 9/11 I would tell everyone instead of seek publicity. Dam the result of what could happened to me, I could not care as long is I got truth out to the people.

The very fact that this media hound does not actually come out and let people now shows you he is just doing it for attention.

What surprises me is JV couldn't see what he is up to.
edit on 12-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I don't see the point of arguing the worthiness of Bob Graham. I'm a fan of Jesse Ventura I don't always agree with him but I think he believes in the work he is trying to do. I really want this info released and I don't care who is trying to do this, I support what there trying to do.

You claimed this was all a election year politics by this post:

originally posted by: Greathouse

Your last reply ..... Let me ask you a question. Why did Bob Graham wait until the presidential election cycle to ask for something he knows is not going to be released?

Its been proven this issue is at least from Dec 2013.

You were wrong in you accusation and for me this discussion is over.
edit on 12-5-2015 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

You're missing my point. As you said Bob Grahm knows what those pages contains. If he was trustworthy instead of seeking publicity he would've already told us what those pages contain.

The mere fact of the angle he running tells you henhas a motive for releasing the information this way.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   

You know he left DC... He could have no motive beyond an awakening... Or maybe some close to him lost someone and he is trying to help get closure.

I remember him as the governor of Florida he did a pretty good job, he also wasn't a bad senator for Florida.

since your the one arguing he has an agenda ... Tell me what's his ulterior motive?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

What if they release those pages and they contain more lies.

9/11 was a CIA and Mossad operation, just google dancing Israelis in New York.

So anything that takes away from that.

Still I would like to see what the pages say.

S& F Jesse

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Iraq "had" the Stargate that took 10 years to dismantle. In theory this could be considered a Weapon of Mass Destruction especially if one doesn't have the Owner's Manual and what is the first thing You're supposed to do? RTFM!

ireport.cnn.com...

Afghanistan is for the opium. In 2001 when The Taliban was in charge they produced 7% of the world's opium. Now it is 84% so that is where BigPHarma™ is getting the opiates to over-prescribe..

Edit: www.globalresearch.ca...
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: added link for opiate presentation.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: LDragonFire

I gotta feeling they won't release it because now it could really hurt the Clinton's and them collecting money from the same people that funded the 9/11 attacks.

It would most likely do greater damage to the Bush name, but you're still right.

and:

originally posted by: LDragonFire

I gotta feeling they won't release it because now it could really hurt the Clinton's and them collecting money from the same people that funded the 9/11 attacks.

They are both the same puppet string pullers. Look at what is also coming out about Osama. He might have been on ice like it was said. Just sit back, watch the show, but know it's fiction...

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This makes for some interesting listening but its nothing Bob Graham has not already said before there is nothing really new to anything being said hear.

I am a strong advocate of getting these 28 pages made public and that the Saudi state was complicit in the 9/11 attacks, I would go as far as to say that in 2001 when we attacked Afghanistan, we went after the wrong country first.

Now I also don't want to be blowing my own trumpet but since I wrote this thread on The 9/11 Saudi Connection I have noticed a increase in the interest around this topic on ATS so I would encourage members to revisit it as it gives a bit more information.

I disagree with some of the statements Ventura made, for example, no the public does not have a right to view any report that is made using public funds, for example weapon capabilities. I also don't think this is the best platform for Graham to be using, only a few months ago we had Ventura talking to Judy wood, giving her bonkers conspiracy creditability.

In my view the idea of a Saudi connection to 9/11 is the very real conspiracy behind those attacks, its a very real cover up and it should not be treated the same as the other theories regarding directed energy weapons or super-nano-thermite or anything to do with the grand false flag.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I disagree with some of the statements Ventura made, for example, no the public does not have a right to view any report that is made using public funds, for example weapon capabilities.

I am undecided about this. I fear because we *don't* have full disclosure, our government can run nilly-willy over us, our health, our right to pursue happiness, ect.; not to mention, how many international treaties we may actually be violating within our Black Budget.

In the research I've been doing, I ask myself everyday- "Am I doing the right thing?" As a result, I've withheld some information I worry may get into the wrong hands. But then I think of all the kids in my community...all the connective tissue disease, all the death...and I'm like..."We didn't even get a choice."

I'm torn.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I have no idea what his motive it is. But the fact is plain and simple the way I look at it. If he already knows what's in it why doesn't he just tell us?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: higherconscience

Ya exactly...hope we all like reading the color black.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'm sure in years to come it will be common knowledge that George Bush Jr stooped to the kind of levels that his grandfather did in the name of power and money. When it is far too late to do anything about it.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The sad part is that even if the redacted pages were released...would they be the REAL redacted pages? Would anyone trust that they WERE the real pages? Of course not.

Our government...every part of it is untrustworthy and we don't believe a word they say or a thing they do. The ONLY solution is to tear it down and start from scratch. Then, amend the Constitution that it has to be torn down and rebuilt based upon the Constitution every 10 or 20 years. You know, to avoid THIS from happening again.

Anyone with me?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642
I'm sure in years to come it will be common knowledge that George Bush Jr stooped to the kind of levels that his grandfather did in the name of power and money. When it is far too late to do anything about it.

Yeah...that will be officially released to the public just like the JFK truth was released. Ummm...nevermind.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
The sad part is that even if the redacted pages were released...would they be the REAL redacted pages? Would anyone trust that they WERE the real pages? Of course not.

Our government...every part of it is untrustworthy and we don't believe a word they say or a thing they do. The ONLY solution is to tear it down and start from scratch. Then, amend the Constitution that it has to be torn down and rebuilt based upon the Constitution every 10 or 20 years. You know, to avoid THIS from happening again.

Anyone with me?

Well, Bob Graham has seen and helped write those 28 pages, he is the biggest advocate for having them released.

I think if they released some kind of doctored version of the report he would call them on it.

Could very well be one of the big reasons they refuse to release the document in any form because there is something in it they want to hide and know if they even tried to change the one or two sentences that make them look really bad Graham would make a lot of noise about it.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Anyone with me?

Well, Bob Graham has seen and helped write those 28 pages, he is the biggest advocate for having them released.

I think if they released some kind of doctored version of the report he would call them on it.

Could very well be one of the big reasons they refuse to release the document in any form because there is something in it they want to hide and know if they even tried to change the one or two sentences that make them look really bad Graham would make a lot of noise about it.

Oh...don't get me wrong...I believe your last paragraph. But if they ever released anything that they are hiding now, it will never be the truth. Maybe Graham will die or be silenced before something is released, but it will never be truth. The unbreakable rule of our government is when you lie (which is most of the time) you never, ever admit it.

Obama (for example) could swear the sky is red and would never go back on that and admit he was wrong. They just don't do that.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Your first two replies were just Gobley goop to try to protect your position.

Your last reply ..... Let me ask you a question. Why did Bob Graham wait until the presidential election cycle to ask for something he knows is not going to be released?

He has been asking for a long time, as an FYI.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Vaedur

You are missing my whole point. He claims to already know, so why doesn't he just tell us?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Vaedur

You are missing my whole point. He claims to already know, so why doesn't he just tell us?

errr....because it would be against the law and he would probably have to stand trial of some sort. I'm not an american, but i know they dont like guys telling state secrets out in the open. very jumpy about that.

and retelling it just wouldn't cut in the end. the only right way to go about it...is to declassify them....and he alone cant do that....right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join