It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consciousness vs Artificial Programming

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Unity_99

You really need to get over this "they" and prison and such. Earth is paradise, we make it hell by pointing fingers instead of loving and taking care of it.
Sorry, but you lost me with your first words in the reply.
Gaia has a soul, my quanta have a conscience, we have to treat all equally with care because there is no such thing as superiority. Or "them against us" it is all just "we".

We in what way? I am not an elite slaver. But this is their slave camp. And the crimes taking place here are not imagined, they are intense.

And I am well aware of the prime directive, To Free This Planet. In part, why I'm here even. Some people have soul memories and contact, and direction. All their life. And they're kept out of the fray on purpose.

I can say it out loud even, they look in all the wrong places, assume all the wrong things, while the time will come, when all their contracts will be broken. Will qualify, this is soul contracts and they don't get any. It has something to do with being on assignment, warding off their programs, and becoming yourself at the time when needed. And thats adult to their child.

There is no "we" with regards to alligning or mingling or blending with evil. Its infinite progression, we're Family on different levels, but we're not ONE.
edit on 3-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I will just drop a quote here from a really amazing book, The Key by Whitley Strieber:

"Q: How does an intelligent machine become conscious?
A: The instant it realizes that it is not conscious is the instant it becomes conscious."

I believe this is true of all sentient beings. I also highly recommend this book for it addresses intelligent machines from a very unique perspective along with many other ideas.
edit on 3-6-2015 by Blumenkranz because: Wording error.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

gadgets.ndtv.com...
Quantum Experiment Confirms Reality Doesn't Exist Until Measured

One of the reasons its actually important to be a truth seeker, and to explore the lack of "matter" in this situation, is due to be programmable, having your reality shrunk to tiny proportions.

Awaken sleeper, theres work to do.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
to op: i concur with your message.

i saw a report that in japan these days, people are less and less interested in sex. both men and women but women more than men. and the blames on technology distracting people from their natural needs.

but then again japan has been regarded as strange by western standards for some time anyways, dunno if that has to do with their advanced tech society or not.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Aside from the holographic issue, because I'm not sure it matters, have noticed the "As Above, So Below" posts that really interested me, based on the inner workings of a cell.

If we considered the solar system a cell, whether or not that cell is using holographic technology or not isn't really the issue.

What is interesting is the nucleus sends out a messenger, mRNA. This instructs proteins within the cell, and they do work within and without cellular systems, in the end producing electromagnetic energies and harmonious sounds, like an energetic orchestra.

Isn't spirit placed inside protein meat bodies and aren't we the proteins that create the electromagnetic energies?

And considering this system seems to be hijacked, perhaps the dark side is trying to make the body and aura of our Source ill. Warring against Source?

Transcription en.wikipedia.org...

To write, the word, encode DNA. And the sun, or cell's nucleus, and light writes DNA.

edit on 7-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

We in what way? I am not an elite slaver. But this is their slave camp

And this is exactly your problem, this is the lowest of all low mindsets: jealousy, envy and the all so common "The world owes me" that comes with it.

I'd get beaten up for what I'll be saying next, but did it ever occur to you how hellish it is, if you grow up with no friends always just people who "want to be seen with you", when your personality doesn't matter just your name for those outside your family and just your achievements for those inside your family.
You're stuck because you always wanted what others have, but you fail to see: everything comes with a price.

There is no "we" with regards to alligning or mingling or blending with evil. Its infinite progression, we're Family on different levels, but we're not ONE.

And this is as right as it is wrong. There is no free will there are people acting according to what they experienced/learned, everybody you call "evil" is your responsibility as much as mine and everybody elses. And since you are still stuck on good vs. evil and how super good and way better and different you are then others, I would say: you my dearest are pre-pre-school and maybe won't make it into the Kindergarten this year....

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

everybody you call "evil" is your responsibility as much as mine and everybody elses.

Really? How? Why?

Even an über-conscience wouldn't make this true.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

Then the concept of dark side soul traps, being stuck in a machine. Thats the one I wonder about as had an experience in either meditation or dream where I was pulled to rows and rows, millions of souls hooked up on a kind of life support system with technicians watching over them. My mother was there. And I kept asking what is this, and why is she there. Then returned to waking consciousness.

But, recently read an account of how the matrix was being shut down from within. That the dark side was preparing for armeggedon and a big cosmic fight but why waste energy on that, they entered into the soul traps from within and were gradually shutting each layer. That we would soon wake up and we were being healed up.

Well, they're all interesting, but that one I intend to take into meditation and empower if there really is such a thing as a soul trap, then asking for that, is a good idea.

What the... the whole machine setup you talk about is similar to a D-M-T experience I've read about in www.erowid.org...

WTF??? O_o'
edit on 26-6-2015 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

everybody you call "evil" is your responsibility as much as mine and everybody elses.

That sounds awfully Christian to me. Wonder where you came upon this notion, hmmmm?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join