It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens what proof is good enough

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
We have had lots of rumors and edges of the truth. What kind if physical proof outside of having the alien walk into an interview with you would be enough? There is too much disinformation out there to know what the truth is. So think it over. If you went out into your yard tonight and found proof what could it be? How could you release the proof without either disappearing or being labeled as a kook?
The ultimate question is who would you trust with the item?
Give us your plan for how to unleash the truth.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: datasdream
What kind if physical proof outside of having the alien walk into an interview with you would be enough?

They're gonna have to do just that ... and even then I'll be a little skeptical.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: datasdream

Short of a live alien? Maybe a dead one? A craft? an alien probe? Something found on another planet perhaps? Something tangible, at any rate. Youtube videos and pictures or hearsay are practically worthless.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

What kind if physical proof outside of having the alien walk into an interview with you would be enough?

Actually I prefer the mid part of that sentence. If an alien walked into an interview that would be Goodnuf for me how about you?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

They're gonna have to do just that ... and even then I'll be a little skeptical.

Like I've always said great minds think a like.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
i think even an interview wouldn't work. at least for me.
i would want video of their home world taken with a earth camera.
i would want to see multiple ships during the day easily seen and photographed and studied.
later on i would want the ability if i choose to go for a "ride in their ships.
show me something new that makes me understand a new idea.
in the end i feel aliens would have to do what they did in the remake of the tv show "V" and be like hey we are here we will make hospitals and heal all ya, and have an ambassador program. sure the whole reptilian thing in the show could be an issue but ehh.

I feel if there ever was a "mass" contact or official contact. the time for one species to assimilate to the other would take more then the half of the lifetime i have left here.

but in the end i just from what i have read and learned over the years. i just do not feel that there is a good possibility that i will ever see a time where we as a whole earth know there are intelligent aliens. I mean i remember hearing that even with the fastest ships our SCI FI writers could phantom (not using worm holes, but allowed to use a warp drive) that it would still take like 1000 years to travel from Andromeda to earth.

Also for the interview part. how do we communicate? we have this fantasy that humans and an alien will be able to speak to each other. but even now our smartest humans do not speak dolphin? or even ape. i mean sure we can use hand signals and very basic communication but we cannot debate or share critical thinking ideas with apes or dolphins.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

It is undeniable that there is life in the cosmos on planets like, and unlike, our own. We're proof that aliens exist.

But, of course, you are referring to intelligent alien life. You are referring to things like videos of lights in the sky. Those don't offer proof of anything. You need actual physical evidence that can be analyzed in order to proof that one of the famed intelligent alien species, i.e. the "grays," that we hear so much about actually exist.

Isn't life enough though?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

A corpse?

Finding a dead alien in the back yard would be good enough for proof and I'd contact a Uni biology department after taking some selfies and spamming the web with them.

Presumably, it'd have a different genome to us that would be undeniable to all but the most hair-splitting skeptics/conspiracists.

There'd be no chance of keeping custody of the critter. It'd be whisked away for reasons of contamination (alien diseases etc) and scientific analysis. Maybe somewhere like Porton Down would be set up to study something so exotic? No doubt, as finder, I'd also expect to spend some time in an isolation chamber.

On being released, it'd be a good idea to contact a publicist and see how to capitalise on such a world-changing discovery.

$$ Get the money...dollar, dollar bills yo. $$

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
A lot of people don't believe in evolution or global warming, and u ask them to believe in e.t?

People believe Obama is a Muslim (like being a Muslim is a bad thing in and of itself) and actively seeks to destroy america, so the need for evidence is not needed, only a good story.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Even if i dissected a gray alien, i would still question, that is this a "real alien", or just some freak that has been grown in a tank, in some government facility, as a pilot, for their more advanced aircraft.. or a hyper advanced reality craft..

I trust nothing outside my mind... and sometimes i dont even trust my mind...
Stupid mind... always plotting against me.....

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
A skeptic wouldn't believe even if an alien smacked them in the face, not that it's a bad thing. But, I have pretty much completely given up on this topic. I seen a craft when I was younger with my brother and mother. We have come to the conclusion that it was either an intelligent craft from out of this world or the human civilization has technology that we can't even comprehend. If there is another intelligent civilization visiting us, we won't know until they want us to know.

To this day it still boggles my mind and is somewhat irritating to not understand exactly what we observed. It was as if the craft wanted to show off that it could do anything and everything we think is impossible.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

If you went out into your yard tonight and found proof what could it be?

An Alien or it's ship.

How could you release the proof without either disappearing or being labeled as a kook?

ATS , I'd like to think if I announced I had proof of ET visitation ATS members would at least give me a hearing , and then ask for the evidence which I would be able to provide.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

They have to appear to us. That IS the ONLY acceptable proof that aliens exist. Everything else is circumstantial.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I'm fine with a crappy YT vid with obvious CGI and audio of folk going "ermagerd".

I may accept an intentionally blurred photo of an alien mask from EBay with a body made of black bin bags though.

On weekends i'm more sceptical, and insist on channelled information that sounds like really hackneyed sci-fi from the 1950's, but with a hopeful new-age twist.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

We have had lots of rumors and edges of the truth. What kind if physical proof outside of having the alien walk into an interview with you would be enough? There is too much disinformation out there to know what the truth is. So think it over. If you went out into your yard tonight and found proof what could it be? How could you release the proof without either disappearing or being labeled as a kook?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

No matter what proof is presented. Be it pictures, video, witnesses, papers, parts, skeletons, ancient writings
It will all be viewed as fake. Too close, too far, to clear to blurry. The guy was old, got paid, fake parts, government experiment, wrong carbon dating,.. you mat have seen disclosure many times.., but maybe to stubborn and blind to see..

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I would have to see it with my own too eyes alive, or something alien enough technology wise flying above my head or on T.V. that's causing a mass panic event. LOL.

new topics

top topics

join