It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killer Mike Explains Why This Cop Is Doing Everything Right In His Community

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Officers name, Tommy Norman. There are many officers, i'm sure, around the world just like him. Though the reason this story is going a bit viral is because he posts pictures and video of him spending time with kids on his Twatter account. PEDO ALERT... jk.

What more can you ask for out of a public servant than to really care about his community and the people/ children in it? Officer Norman gives credit to his Chief, Mike Davis. "High integrity" and "sets the bar high" for his officers.

The so-called Killer Mike in the title is a rapper. Not a mainstream rapper. I'd say he's a bit like a 'southern Immortal Technique'. Hope you've got time to watch a quick 7 minute video.

Hey, it's better than, "this cop shoots unarmed man in the back" sort of thread.

edit on 11-5-2015 by southernplayalistic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Careful there. A while back I posted a story about a cop who was called in on a woman caught shoplifting. He talked with the woman and found out that she was a grandmother raising her grandbabies and didn't have money for food, so he bought her a sack of groceries and sent her home.

I was amazed at the flood of hatred that gushed out toward that police officer.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hey ATS is catching on to Killer Mike about 5 years too late, so I guess he's the new Immortal Technique ...

new topics

join