It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ottawa Threatening Hate Charges Against Those Who Boycott Isreal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

He may have been referencing the Chicken Cannon. It's from a Canadian show call Royal Canadian Air Farce:

It was a recurring theme.

Actually no, I think they should make it 3 or 4 feet in diameter (to accommodate sloth, greed and lust, maybe we could do threesomes) and place it on the most eastern point of Newfoundland. My only problem with firing politicians would be the amount of concentrated toxic waste that would accumulate in the Atlantic.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/11.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
firing politicians with real fire?
out of a chicken cannon?
on the coast?
its hard to resist the term "atlantic slamon" though

as voltaire said
you know your masters:
they are thems you aren't supposed to insult
but then
why belabor the obvious

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
hate crimes apply only to LGBT people and the chosen people, the rest can and must not only hate but burning with napalm, white phosphorous, a Molotov cocktail, multiple rocket launchers, the rest of the red blood goyims , or aborigens of the planet earth

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Syphon

Undemocratic and unlawful, certainly preposterous.

People, living in a supposed democracy, with freedom of speech and of thought and deed, can boycott whomever they choose to boycott, either for political or personal reasons. Businesses doing the same can be on legally dodgy ground if they refuse to serve a particular person or group, but we're talking about citizens and individuals here, not businesses.

If Canadians morally object to the out of control murder of innocents in Palestine & Gaza, they have a democratic right to express that objection in any form they wish to express it...including instigating a boycott.

This Harper guy sounds to me like he's pockets are being weighed down with Israeli money, so much so he is willing to ignore his democratic oath and become totalitarian in his governance of free Canadian people.

Hopefully, pulling this kind of stunt means his days dishonouring Canada's highest office are numbered.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Wonder what would happen if Isreali's boycotting Isreal would be charged with a hate crime? Hopefully them and others will question that, this seems pretty far reaching( leaning fascist), could lead to even more revoking of the freedom of speech for Canada. So sorry for you guys.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Government of Canada under Harper has gone so completely Zionist it puts US congress to shame.

This is a game of who can LOVE Israel more, just don't look at the blood of countless Palestinian children along other Israeli crimes.
edit on 12-5-2015 by TorinoFer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
What should be more of a concern than our own dear leaders coming out with such drastic claptrap, are the people that are directing them to enact it in the first place. Of course, they can't, or won't put themselves in the spotlight and show how much leverage they have, but will stay in the shadows and direct their puppets as they see fit.

Much of the leftist (for want of a better term) rubbish that I see about pushing "multicultualism", "hate crime" legislation etc seems to come from, or is directed by one sector in particular. And that group, representing a certain foreign government is one of the most racist groups out there, declaring itself a religious state (religious supremacists) and having no part in the multiculturalism it promotes elsewhere. Not naming anyone here as it would be considered a hate crime!

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

How interesting.

I'll guess that no one remembers when the Zionists (not to be confused with common, peaceful Jews) used propaganda to turn the US against Germany in WW1.

I'm not interested in who someone is by popularity. If your doing bad things, you deserve to get smacked.

Unfortunately, the US is being placed in that position by its corrupt leadership as well.

Freedom of Speech. Just watch what you say.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: GAOTU789

When governments do that, they call it sanctions.

That is the perfect example of the hypocritical games politicians play. Nothing our own government does can possibly be wrong, but when someone else does the exact same thing but it affects them in a negative way, they call it hate crimes or even terrorism. Nations like Iran are sanctioned and ganged up against by many other nations which are more powerful than them but no one cares because they've all been conditioned to view Iran as the enemy who wants to blow them up with nukes. But mention voluntary boycotting of Israel and they start crying about it like a spoiled little child "wah they hate us and wont give us their money, this is a violation of the law!".

edit on 12/5/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Once again we have the " You can criticise who you like, just don't let it be Israel or they'll label you a jew hater and you'll be guilty of holacaust denial"

It's funny -

1 - Your critical about what someone black has to say..and wham..your labelled racist even though you don't mention the persons skin colour..

2 - Your critical of a country (Israel) and it's actions, and your labelled a jew hater even though your only critical of it's foreign policy and it's attitude towards Palestine..

It's funny how the two collectives both live with the "you owe us something for slavery" and "you owe us something for the holocaust" mentality and both instantly label any contradictory remark as an attack instead of what it really is, just someone whos disagrees with them..

edit on AM2Tue20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The Government of Steve seems to be walking back the whole thing...

Tories Deny Plan To Use Hate Crime Laws Against Israel Boycotters
The federal Conservatives are denying there's any basis to a CBC News story saying the government is signalling its intention to use hate crime laws against Canadian advocacy groups that encourage boycotts of Israel.

Oh Steve...

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
The Government of Steve seems to be walking back the whole thing...

Tories Deny Plan To Use Hate Crime Laws Against Israel Boycotters
The federal Conservatives are denying there's any basis to a CBC News story saying the government is signalling its intention to use hate crime laws against Canadian advocacy groups that encourage boycotts of Israel.

Oh Steve...

That means someone let the cat out of the bag before they had time to vote in the law while everyone was sleeping..

So now they have to back track, ass cover and deny everything.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

They can deny it all they want, but CBC have the original communications to back up their story. I mean, it's like they haven't talked about it before, egged on and backed up by their in-country lobby groups.

Next thing you know, they'll be making it a crime to not buy goods from Israel, or removing country of origin from goods so people won't know unless they do a bit of digging..... which will also be indicative of a hate crime and punishable.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
And meanwhile the five Isreali's in New Jersey keep on dancing..

"We are Isreali's. We are not your problem, your problems are our problems, the Palestinians are your problem".

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
I am a firm supporter of Israel, I've never made any bones about that.

But as much as I find it repulsive, protestors have a right, and to deny that right is tyranny.

No matter how you slice it.

Can you tell us why you support Israel?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I wonder if it would be considered a hate crime to boycott goods from Arab/Muslim countries, would Stephanie sing the same tune?

Where this tyrant ends up after he is ousted is almost too predictable, I can almost guarantee that he is awarded Israeli citizenship. If so, I hope he joins the IDF and puts his money where his mouth is.

He did once say that Canada must protect Israel no matter the cost. Perhaps that cost includes sending his children to the front lines of the next massacre on Gaza.

I boycott Stephen Harper, I don't care if it's a crime lol.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok
Lucky Miliband did not get in as Islamaphobia would have been illegal.

Least we can critisize and boycott israel here.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
What would happen if black people decided to boycott white owned businesses? Probably nothing but what if white people decided to boycott black owned businesses, gay owned businesses, women owned businesses, etc.? I have a guess but not a legal answer and the answer is the same. If this were the USA, Obama would end his golf game quickly, drive by and pick up Holder and show up in person to defame the white people holding the boycott while Holder files charges.

And if you don't know Holder...he is the one that said, on the record that hate crime laws don't protect white people. Hes is the head federal cop...DOJ.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

Does that mean Black people rule America?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join