It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-gravity devices from bismuth, what a strange website I found.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So I was just looking around on the internet today and found this very strange website talking about anti-gravity tech. I started reading some of the topics and they were very descriptive. So it goes into talking about using bismuth as a way to counteract gravity by running high voltages through it. It talks about some very strange property's bismuth has. Has anyone ever done any experiments with it?

Here was something from Chapter 7 I found interesting.

"The first atomic antigravitic device was constructed in 1999. My, that was a busy year! The device was simply a 10 centimeter wide ribbon of Bismuth half a kilometer long and an average of 3 microns thick. It was coiled around a hollow copper core with a similar, 25-micron thick dielectric ribbon coiled around the core and between each Bismuth layer. The free end of the bismuth ribbon was grounded. When a high-voltage charge was applied to the copper core, the device punched through the ceiling and roof of the lab at a speed that was later estimated to be around Mach 8."

Here is the website : www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Interesting. I am going to have to visit that site.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

Bibliotecapleyades is a very interesting, esoteric repository, I use it often. It is a bit like wikipedia for weird.

Bibliotecapleyades Mission statement

edit on 11-5-2015 by Jonjonj because: added link

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Interesting. I am going to have to visit that site.

I am actually surprised you have never been there before it is often quoted or referenced on ATS...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
What the hell is bismuth? I'm guessing it has nothing to do with Pepto-Bismol...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
bibliotecapleyades is a internet repository of nonsense. basically, if there is weird near fanfic of some weird subject, be it the civilizations in the Pleiades system or other such (great) sci-fantasy, there is no doubt tons of info there on the who's, whats, etc.

They often put out apocalypse style videos on the tubes.

read their stuff when looking for fun fiction.

(then again, reality might be so damned weird that they are totally legit. heh...(spoiler: it isn't))

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Aldakoopa

Bismuth is an element, a metal, quite interesting properties related to magnetism and heat.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aldakoopa
What the hell is bismuth? I'm guessing it has nothing to do with Pepto-Bismol...

Did you not take High School Chemistry or Science?

Bismuth is a post-transition metal

Pretty weird brittle metal to! An actually yeah it is used in Pepto...
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 11 May 2015 16:58:57 -0500pm4America/Chicago by abeverage because: Cause I forgot the Pepto talk...oh what a relief

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

edit on 11-5-2015 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Are you Drax the Destroyer per chance?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter

Are you Drax the Destroyer per chance?

I have been called some things in my life but Drax the Destroyer is not one of them.

I am not sure whether to be pleased or disappointed!

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The experiments they describe are real - the Biefield-Brown effect. That's just simply the fact that running electricity through a pair of wires generates an electric field, and that this electric field can cause oxygen and nitrogen atoms to become ionised. The electric field then causes these ionised atoms to move, then producing movement due to conservation of momentum. That's enough to get models made of balsa, aluminum foil and wire to float up into the air. No different from an air ionizer.

There are plenty of youtube videos that show light-weight rigs made of wire, balsa wood and aluminum being able to float up into the air.

Bismuth was chosen at the time those articles were written because it was the equivalent of Neodymium.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Actually, pepto-bismol has bismuth in it.
good reverse correlation.

It's really an anti-irregularity device, gravity still makes it fall out into the toilet.
edit on 11-5-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

You are right. It is in Pepto. I was talking to a guy that was selling bismuth chunks. He said that his was from the tanks they make it in. It dried on the sides and was chipped off. Neat, shiny and multicolored metal. I guess they put it into Pepto because it's heavy and pushes the stomach acid down, which brings temporary relief.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Drax the Destroyer was a character in Guardians of the Galaxy, they called him a walking thesaurus because his kind are very descriptive and exercise a large vocabulary.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

So all the experiments are true or just that one? What about the one I posted where the apparatus shot through the ceiling at mach 8?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
That's why I always feel lighter after popping some proto bismol. Lol

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

Did you not take High School Chemistry or Science?

Bismuth is a post-transition metal

Pretty weird brittle metal to! An actually yeah it is used in Pepto...

I did, but it's been a long time and bismuth must have been a rather uninspiring element. I was more concerned with the ones that exploded or burned.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
a reply to: stormcell

So all the experiments are true or just that one? What about the one I posted where the apparatus shot through the ceiling at mach 8?

It might have been possible. Those model lifters on Youtube videos only have a few wires. Perhaps if a lifter had wires that were really tightly wound like a watch spring, they would have even more thrust.

new topics

top topics

join