It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyber bullying and group stalking

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: toujour
Cameras in the workplace?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
get a mini mp3 player with a microphone, give it to her and record every moment of her workday to and from work. If they bother you at home, get cameras and sensitive microphones to record the harrassment. get a software program to record the video/audio. then when you get solid proof, bring it to a lawyer and private investigator, the PI can find out the identities, and the lawyer can send them a summons once a case is made. if you call the Police they will likely send your daughter to a psych ward on a 72 hour hold at 1000$-2000$/day, the doctors (quaks) will force drug her into a zombie or send her to mental health court to get rights to medicate. once she is "med compliant" and "stable" she will be released. I was fired for my hospitalizations..but ive learned how the bastards operate.
edit on 13-5-2015 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2015 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

If this is happening at work, it is harassment and a hostile work environment...ESPECIALLY since they are remarking on her sexuality. That is a BIG NO NO...Any lawyer would love this case, that is, if she has SOLID proof.

Have her record the bullying/comments. Make sure she reports every single incident. If it gets her fired, great. More ammo.

It's terrible, if this is true, that "thirty somethings with children" are doing it too. Where does this all stem from? Do you live in a small bo-dunk type of town? Does she know the people harassing her?

Sounds like someone got mad and started a terrible rumor...Doubt it is gang stalking, I don't really believe that happens to people anyway though.

Good luck!

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

i only read you post O.P and didnt get into the two pages yet. I want to say that is fracking ridiculous. I would tell the manager and if nothing happens she should document the harassment and then go to the owner of that mcdonalds as they are almost always a franchise store. and if nothing happens after that and its all documented have her quite and sue the crap out of mcdonalds.

If it were my child it would be VERY VERY hard for me not to intervene on her part. and not to be insensitive but why do they think she looks like a boy/man?

is she transgender?

it doesn't matter if she is or is not. it is just sick that someone needs to pick on ANYONE for the way they look.

GAH my blood pressure is up right before bed time.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
People can be cruel sometimes. Those of you accusing the poster of holding back or having a sick daughter should bear that in mind. Doesn't have to be any rhyme or reason for it. Some people just really are that messed up, it's like they have to take it out on someone else. To anyone reading this, please don't let that be you. That's no way to live.

There could be something to it, though. Gangstalking is a real thing. Caution is always advisable. Some people are pretty messed up.

Your daughter might find some contentment in taking a moment to reflect on how petty and weak minded these people must be to think that their behavior has any merit at all. These are some of the rarely discussed victims of the dehumanization of classical modern society. Urban life can tend to undermine the sense of community that would naturally develop in a rural or agrarian society. Like caged animals, they can't help but snap at their tails, and yours as well, if you play along. She needs to bear that in mind: like animals, they will do as they do, regardless of any notions of sense or propriety. They simply don't know any better.

Trapped on our golden road to nowhere, we turn on each other because we've nothing better to do. Don't let them get your goat! You are better than that, sir! Refusing to play the game, or applying a little controlled sociopathy and changing the imagined rules of the social situation to better suit my needs while trying to promote the best possible outcome for everyone involved seems to work the best for me.

As to the police, I would make them work for you. Every time she is threatened, if it seems serious, you should initiate a non emergency call with the local authorities and report it to them in person, if only to cover your behind. Don't press charges or anything, just make sure that the officer documents the fact that the threats were made and make an effort to report them, if you are seriously concerned. Should worse come to worst and there is trouble, you want that documentation protecting you and your daughter if you wind up having to defend yourselves. Most police in the USA should be required to document these types of reports.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Nevermind, some skin just isnt thick enough.
edit on 5/15/2015 by DYepes because: im a jackass

top topics

<< 1   >>

join