It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: George Zimmerman involved in shooting

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Zimmerman was innocent like O.J. was innocent, or not?

I think this was the same guy Zimmerman yelled he would f&%$ing kill you a few months ago.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
www.orlandosentinel.com...

Interesting info - three guns confiscated - two belonging to Apperson - the third belonging to Zimmerman. The entire 911 call has not been released. And Apperson claims George has been stalking him.

www.wftv.com...=1

Someone close to the scene states he heard two shots...

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
oh, you mean like the "bad events" of beating his wife, and then later beating his girlfriend?....because being hated justified that too, I suppose.

Domestic calls require one person goes to jail and charges are pressed these days. In most cases it's the guy that goes to jail regardless of the truth. I'm not saying he's innocent here, but have you ever looked at how many people in the US have a domestic charge?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
George Zimmerman is Innocent again.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

Actually, both these idiots look like poster boys for gun control with their apparent racing up and down the highway waving guns at each other.

If it was obvious to law enforcement that Zimmerman was an innocent victim here Apperson would have been charged by now and he hasn't been.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Go Zman! off to the rescue!

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Factoids are coming out, one drip at a time. G.Z was legitimately in a strip mall a year ago, when Apperson accused him of being a stalker. This time out, G.Z. was driving down an arterial street to a Lake Mary doctor's app't. Apperson allegedly took offence, and tried to murder G.Z. But he missed. Now its his absurd attempts at muddying the waters. "Basically he doesn't think Mary Lake is big enough for both G.Z. and himself", IMHO. But talk about a self fulfilling prophecy???

G.Z. has provided reasonable explanations for his presence at these two main blowups. I am making a prediction that some very serious criminal charges are being drawn up as we speak, here. And this time, G.Z. will be the complaining witness. Ain't that a gas!

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
If Zimmerman followed me I would be very nervous. Wouldn't you? Didn't work out too well for Treyvon.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It might, if the shooter uses the "stand your ground" defense that George used.

zimmerman didn't use stand your ground.

Zimmerman waives 'stand your ground' defense -- for now

Zimmerman to argue self-defense, will not seek 'stand your ground' hearing

While Zimmerman did not ultimately use the "stand your ground" defense in his case, Sanford police did not arrest him until almost two months after the shooting because of the Florida stand your ground rules that require police to have specific evidence to refute a self defense claim in order to arrest someone claiming self defense.
Zimmerman verdict renews focus on 'stand your ground' laws

George Zimmerman's attorneys won't use "stand your ground" defense

hundreds more that say the same, just search.

he plead not guilty and self defence.

edit on 13-5-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

That is some legal speak in its finest.

Stand your ground doesn't mean self defense, even though that pretty much is exactly what it says, but would only be used to strengthen the self defense case if needed...

A “stand your ground” law states that a person may use deadly force in self-defense without the duty to retreat when faced with a reasonable perceived threat.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Like I posted above, the cops want to get this one right. Z Man will probably file a criminal complaint against the shooter, for trying to murder him. Being hit by flying glass, is being shot, period. These shards are called secondary projectiles, from the bullet, coming through the truck's window.

If I shoot you in your shoulder, and bone splinters break off and puncture your heart, killing you, can I get away with saying that I only wanted to "wing you", because I thought you were doing something suspicious inside your pickup? And as such, can I claim that I was acting in "self defense", at least in my own mind? At least he will get to try this argument in front of a Judge.

South Florida has had plenty of drive by shootings, so the cops are well aware of this kind of B.S. arguments. Even spooking Z man could have set off a multi car collision, killing innocent bystanders. The vehicles themselves are deadly weapons, going down the road. The kicker here is that Z man was going to his doctor's office in Lake Mary, for an appointment. He wasn't out stalking anybody, when he was "bushwacked".

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
gangsta zimmerman doing gangsta thangs. shoot em up bang, worhtless piece of #

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join