It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: George Zimmerman involved in shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: baburak

Do you even know him? Do you even know if the shooting was his fault? Do you even care that he is another human being? You behave just like a group of wild animals without respect to any living being.

No!
Sounds like it!
No!
Sometimes.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I don't think anyone wants him to be shot, more just that they see this as karma. That is how I see it.

If we really was waving his gun around that is, if he did that then that seems like a good reason to get shot.

And i expect to see you in the next police shooting thread with the same questions and attitude.

edit on thMon, 11 May 2015 15:08:03 -0500America/Chicago520150380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I saw a snippet that said he was shot in the face, so I came over here to see the details

www.people.com...

the bullet missed him but he was hit by shards of glass and other debris
edit on 11-5-2015 by research100 because: (no reason given)

link   
He wasn't shot. Just minor injuries from his broken glass.

edit on 5/11/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: baburak
After reading comments it seems you guys want him to be shot. Do you even know him? Do you even know if the shooting was his fault? Do you even care that he is another human being? You behave just like a group of wild animals without respect to any living being.

When one really thinks about it it's the prosecutions fault from the Martin trial. They screwed the pooch. George should be in a cell now. People don't like a lack of justice. In reality....not his fault. That said, it's obvious this guy has serious problems and they will eventually catch up with him.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

Just stop.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

So you are using some tenuous link that you haven't even sourced about Zimmerman being some tiny percentage Jewish to shoehorn in an anti-Semitic conspiracy?
edit on 11-5-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I may be way off base here (I really haven't followed any of the stories about this guy at all) but it's just a thought.

Given that guns, gun violence and the obvious (mostly liberal) campaign to restrict/ban them (and deeply scrutinize anyone who owns one) have all been such massive issues in the last several years, is it just possible that some of these events are being staged?

I know. It seems highly unlikely and the same criticisms that are tossed at any conspiracy theory can be tossed at this one. There would have to be a lot of people "in on it" and so forth.

Consider this. There is a lot of shady stuff going on these days. There's no question about it. Not too much would surprise me.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: baburak
After reading comments it seems you guys want him to be shot. Do you even know him? Do you even know if the shooting was his fault? Do you even care that he is another human being? You behave just like a group of wild animals without respect to any living being.

No most people are ready for him to get the Darwin Award... The guy in fact does give a bad name to responsible gun owners...

I know this guy by his actions, Ive seen guys like him. His gun empowers him, It feeds his ego and he feels like he is "The Man" when he has one... He waves it around as a form of intimidation. Fact is old George couldn't whip his way out of a wet paper bag and is the type of gun owner I DETEST. One who flares with courage and endowment when they have it, when its not around they may beat on there woman or a old man but when a real man steps to them unless they are packing they put there tails between there legs and run off into the sunset..

Ive never liked the guy, always had a feeling he was a nut case trouble maker.. And I will never like the guy...
edit on 11-5-2015 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Are you saying that liberals are setting these things up as a false flag?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Nah. I think it is more likely that Zimmerman is just an idiot with a god complex and a gun.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: ShadowLink

Yea, I know it can happen for some things that seem like inconsequential things, but I'm sticking to the notoriety angle. It just makes too much sense. The man was hated by half the country for the better part of a year. People don't forget.

I know you are agreeing with me, but imagine you are some unhinged asshole and you get into a vehicular altercation for whatever reason (say Zimmerman cuts you off), you do whatever to get him to pull over, go up to the window and see it's Zimmerman. I can totally see revenge scenarios playing through someone's head.

Or then again, maybe it was 100% Zimmerman's fault and he deserved to be shot. Though I'm curious what you'd need to be doing in your car to be deserved to be shot by another driver on the road.

"deserved to be shot"? Unless it was in self defence how exactly does that work?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Self defense mostly. It has come to light now in the thread that Zimmerman was brandishing a gun in an argument with some guy(?) that he's had prior altercations with. So the guy(?) shot at him.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted
"deserved to be shot"? Unless it was in self defence how exactly does that work?

Maybe when the other driver saw Zimmerman waving his gun around, he feared for his life...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Ge orge Zimmerman shot at in Lake Mary road rage incident

Update:

Police identified the "other party involved in the incident" as Matthew Apperson, and said he called 911 after the incident.

Apperson was involved in a previous altercation with George Zimmerman in September.

Zimmerman flagged down police at 1 p.m. after shots were fired at his vehicle.

Zimmerman did not fire any shots, police said.

No charges have been filed against either party. Police said they are still working to determine how and why the gunfire happened.

The responding officers were wearing body cameras, but police said they would not release that video at this time.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

No

and
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yes

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If you pull out a gun and start waving it around as Zimmerman did, you will end up getting shot or kill someone.
Zimmerman will someday kill again, it's a matter of time. Watch and see.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
If you pull out a gun and start waving it around as Zimmerman did, you will end up getting shot or kill someone.
Zimmerman will someday kill again, it's a matter of time. Watch and see.

OR he'll end up dead. If you were carrying and you saw George was coming and pissed off....wouldn't you be taking the safety off your weapon?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Well then I'd have to say that is the craziest thing I've heard all day. Like do you even know if Zimmerman has any connections to the Jewish community, let alone being some percentage Jewish?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join