It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: George Zimmerman involved in shooting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

George Zimmerman, who won a controversial acquittal in the 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin, was involved in a shooting Monday in Central Florida, authorities said.

Lake Mary Police Department tweeted that "LMPD has responding to a shooting involving George Zimmerman. More information to follow."

Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell said it appeared Zimmerman suffered a minor gunshot wound, WESH in Orlando reported. WESH said Zimmerman's vehicle appeared to have a bullet hole in the passenger's window.

Police: George Zimmerman involved in shooting

This is just breaking. Apparently someone shot at Zimmerman. He may even have injuries.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I like my title better.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

The shooting is under investigation, but it appeared to be some type of road rage incident, [police spokeswoman] Gillett told CNN

www.cnn.com...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

How do you know he stopped it? Maybe he has an exit wound

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Strange how this man just can't seem to stay out of the limelight.
He really does seem to have a lot of "bad luck" doesn't he?

+3 more 
posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Maybe the other driver thought his life was in danger.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Good point!

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

"I'm just having a very bad decade."

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

I'm curious how you can piss someone off so badly with road rage that they shoot you. I wonder if Zimmerman's notoriety played some part in the incident?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Zimmerman involved in another shooting? What a surprise. If I were him I would just sit in my house and watch Gomer Pyle reruns after knowing I got away with one after the Travon Martin incident. But no, later he was stopped for speeding and they found a gun, then he allegedly threatened his gf with a gun, now this, whether his fault or not. He will die as a result of a gun incident, book it. Karma eventually catches up to you.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
What a shame...

Sorry autocorrect...

I meant hahahahahahagoodgoodhahahahagood!

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Surprise, surprise.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Don't wonder, just go to YouTube and search road rage shooting. Apparently it's not that hard to piss someone off bad enough to shoot at you, and that's just the ones caught on video.

I'm with you though about his notoriety potentially having something to do with it.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Trouble seems to follow this little scumbag......Hmmm. Maybe he should stop causing or looking for trouble.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Well,well,well...This clown just can't stay out of trouble.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Retaliatory attack perhaps ?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

Yea, I know it can happen for some things that seem like inconsequential things, but I'm sticking to the notoriety angle. It just makes too much sense. The man was hated by half the country for the better part of a year. People don't forget.

I know you are agreeing with me, but imagine you are some unhinged asshole and you get into a vehicular altercation for whatever reason (say Zimmerman cuts you off), you do whatever to get him to pull over, go up to the window and see it's Zimmerman. I can totally see revenge scenarios playing through someone's head.

Or then again, maybe it was 100% Zimmerman's fault and he deserved to be shot. Though I'm curious what you'd need to be doing in your car to be deserved to be shot by another driver on the road.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

The report I heard on CNN says George was waving a gun around. Not surprising really....

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Gah! Whelp figures... What an idiot/asshole... Has he developed some sort of god complex after beating that charge or something? And it's not just the one charge...

In September 2013, his estranged wife, Shellie, called 911 claiming he had punched her father and was threatening her with a gun. She did not press charges. Two months later, Zimmerman was arrested and accused of domestic violence by girlfriend Samantha Scheibe. Scheibe dropped the charges.

Apparently he's untouchable by the law...
edit on 11-5-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join